ML512 - What did you think of TE250I

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2017 2:12 PM

Yo, ML - what did you think of the TE250I you rode up in British Columbia??
I'm very curious.

|

7/16/2017 2:41 PM

PTshox wrote:

Yo, ML - what did you think of the TE250I you rode up in British Columbia??
I'm very curious.

Same here!

|

7/16/2017 3:23 PM

Did he actually ride it? I saw the conversation video of it ( which was extremely cool ). But yeah , I'm interested in hearing this too. Something new ( or actually re-invented ) in the 2 stroke world is pretty dang cool. I hope they get it dialed and we see see it in the MX , TC versions.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/16/2017 3:28 PM

Photo

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

7/16/2017 3:30 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Did he actually ride it? I saw the conversation video of it ( which was extremely cool ). But yeah , I'm interested in hearing this too. Something new ( or actually re-invented ) in the 2 stroke world is pretty dang cool. I hope they get it dialed and we see see it in the MX , TC versions.

I rode the 250i and 300i, there'll be a piece on it next week.

|

7/16/2017 3:35 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

I rode the 250i and 300i, there'll be a piece on it next week.

Right on. Thank you.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/18/2017 10:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2017 2:04 AM

Where is the review?

|