ML512 Starting a SX Team?

Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
12/1/2019 11:09am
New ML512 team, every rider on a lightly used 450 of each different manufacturer.
soggy wrote:
first thing i thought too. ml cant sell his bikes so hes going in the full opposite direction and saying fuck it i'll just start a...
first thing i thought too. ml cant sell his bikes so hes going in the full opposite direction and saying fuck it i'll just start a team.
Spat24 wrote:
Why not? I thought he bought the bikes and did not get them free from OEM's. He should give them to vital for the dream bike...
Why not? I thought he bought the bikes and did not get them free from OEM's.

He should give them to vital for the dream bike give away. Only vital members allowed to enter and you can only enter for one bike!!
There are Vitards with multiple accounts here...
MXerDW
12/1/2019 11:20am
youtube.com/watch?v=Si9gf0GElFw
face biter
12/1/2019 12:04pm
Good luck with the team, ML. I’m looking forward to following your team, and buying some merchandise!
Myke
Fantasy
2887th
12/1/2019 2:44pm
Subscribed! Good luck and I will be watching for the merchandise!

The Shop

APLMAN99
12/1/2019 5:58pm
colvin227 wrote:
Pretty sure Yamaha was the ticked off one since the shootout was before their big launch and all other media outlets were on embargo for the...
Pretty sure Yamaha was the ticked off one since the shootout was before their big launch and all other media outlets were on embargo for the information. But since ML got all his bikes privately it was no different than you or I talking about them. And of course the magazines that lost their mind. You can still see dirt bike magazine bitterness weeks later with all their tongue and cheek posts.
"tongue and cheek" is that another Americanism..? Bit like "Could care less"?? Hahahaha!
colvin227 wrote:
Dunno if it’s an Americanism but it’s another way of saying underhanded. They were talking shit but not saying exactly who it was directed at but...
Dunno if it’s an Americanism but it’s another way of saying underhanded. They were talking shit but not saying exactly who it was directed at but it was pretty clear.
Tongue in cheek.

And it’s not related to anything underhanded. It’s a term for something that’s obviously a joke, in a lighthearted way.
12/17/2019 9:33am
Haven't seen a team announcement yet, the video above says it was a week out. I must have missed it. Based on an instagram post it looks like Justin Starling may be on the team?
Mr. Afterbar
12/17/2019 9:36am
Haven't seen a team announcement yet, the video above says it was a week out. I must have missed it. Based on an instagram post it...
Haven't seen a team announcement yet, the video above says it was a week out. I must have missed it. Based on an instagram post it looks like Justin Starling may be on the team?
He is indeed.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
12/17/2019 9:38am Edited Date/Time 12/17/2019 8:34pm
Haven't seen a team announcement yet, the video above says it was a week out. I must have missed it. Based on an instagram post it...
Chris Blose, Justin Starling, Jerry Robin, and Jeff Walker.

Edit: Scratch out Walker for Coty Schock.
SBO
12/17/2019 6:57pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

last i knew walker wasnt a thing and the 4th guy was Coty Schock. Maybe walker will get a shot for outdoors. Will probably use the graduating school thing as a buffer
Mr. Afterbar
12/17/2019 8:08pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

SBO wrote:
last i knew walker wasnt a thing and the 4th guy was Coty Schock. Maybe walker will get a shot for outdoors. Will probably use the...
last i knew walker wasnt a thing and the 4th guy was Coty Schock. Maybe walker will get a shot for outdoors. Will probably use the graduating school thing as a buffer
Schock on the west. The others three out East.

Post a reply to: ML512 Starting a SX Team?

The Latest