MILLVILLE PRO-NATIONAL ROLL CALL

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2021 7:16 AM

Who's in? Going on 25 years here.

Looks to be epic weekend. Dry weather- Plenty of sunshine, mid 80's (Spring creek will be full!) . Looking for KR94 to step it up and take the overall.

|

7/16/2021 7:22 AM

An enduro got scheduled on the same day so I left it up to the boys to watch the big boys or race. They chose racing so we're out. I'm worried too because last time I missed one Carmichael lapped second place. What epic-ness will I miss out on this year?

|

7/16/2021 7:29 AM

Yeah I was there for the Carmichael lapping epicness . We're standing at the bottom of the downhill when Stewart went down three times in the same muddy corner

|

7/16/2021 8:29 AM

I'm leaving Eau Claire shortly today and am staying Friday-Saturday. Looks like a perfect weekend for sure!

|

7/16/2021 10:15 AM

Didn't make it down for amateur racing, but we will be there tomorrow for sure. Weather looks to be pretty prime.

|

7/16/2021 11:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2021 11:03 AM

I will be there with my dad and son...doing a boys weekend.

My dad will be wearing his Doug Henry t-shirt I got him for Father’s Day back in 1993...

|

7/16/2021 11:12 AM

Last time was 2013...was really cold that day: Photo

|

7/16/2021 12:14 PM

I'm in. My 25th year also, although I missed it twice in that time frame. I'm biased cause it's one of our local tracks, but it's my favorite place on earth. Great hare scramble races in the woods beyond the track.

|

7/16/2021 1:10 PM

One of these years I've got to make the trip. I've been clamoring for a reason to take the SS Badger car ferry across lake Michigan so maybe next year I will make it happen smile

|

7/16/2021 1:27 PM

I’ve gone every year since 95. Christmas in July.

|

7/16/2021 1:36 PM

I might make it, still haven't decided for sure one way or the other.

|

7/16/2021 1:42 PM

It’s packed! I showed up at 1 PM and all camp sites were full and they’ve moved camping out to the main parking lot. The crowd is going to be big tomorrow I reckon. Normally the camp sites inside the gate don’t fill up until Friday night.

Luckily I have a small set up with just a car and tent and I talked them into a spot inside the gate! If you see me at my site, say what’s up! It’s the black Porsche with a tent and canopy just past the main entry way. Couldn’t talk the gf into going so I’m just flying solo again. 😂

|

7/16/2021 5:09 PM

Friend just called and said can get a pit pass so will be getting up at 330 tomorrow morning to make it up for practice

|

7/16/2021 5:48 PM

aeffertz wrote:

It’s packed! I showed up at 1 PM and all camp sites were full and they’ve moved camping out to the main parking lot. The crowd ...more

Porsche? Upgraded the Volks?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/16/2021 7:21 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Yes! One step at a time.

|

7/16/2021 7:50 PM

Brad460 wrote:

Last time was 2013...was really cold that day: Photo

That was a tough race for Roczen

|

7/16/2021 8:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2021 8:21 PM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/16/2021 11:02 PM

I'll be there. First time back since 1986, when my brother and I raced there. The whoops were brutal back then. I think the track has changed quite a bit since then also.

|

7/17/2021 3:33 AM

My first time seeing this track.
This is epicness at its finest!
The dirt is everything one would want for a track.
And these hills, wow!
Should be a great day weather wise.
Racing starts an hour early, 450s up first from the looks of it.

|

7/17/2021 5:10 AM

aeffertz wrote:

It’s packed! I showed up at 1 PM and all camp sites were full and they’ve moved camping out to the main parking lot. The crowd ...more

Sometimes solo trips are the best. You are free to just wander at will all day smile What model Porsche do you have if you don't mind me asking?

|

7/17/2021 7:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2021 7:44 AM

motomike137 wrote:

Sometimes solo trips are the best. You are free to just wander at will all day smile What model Porsche do you have if you don't ...more

Yeah, I was single for the longest time so I know how to do solo trips luckily! It’s a 2012 Cayenne. I’ve always dreamed of getting a 911 but living in Wisconsin it really wouldn’t make sense as a daily driver and I’m not balling hard enough to have two nice vehicles. I Bought it used as well, no way I could afford a new one! 😂

Gotta say, I’ve never owned anything that didn’t have a 4 cylinder in it, so a turbocharged V8 is pretty crazy to feel under your feet! The on-ramps are a treat!

VetRider97 swung by on his way to the track already!

|

7/17/2021 8:38 AM

aeffertz wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

aeffertz wrote:

Yes! One step at a time.

Must be you… Photo

|

7/17/2021 8:46 AM

Brad460 wrote:

Must be you… Photo

Yep! Come say what’s up next time!

|

7/22/2021 1:24 AM

I made it up this year and it was great. It was a 13 hour and 25 minute drive to my brothers home in Rochester, MN.
We had the best viewing area in my opinion, (up the hill above the finish) to see most of the track in one area, but we moved around a bit in the 2nd moto's to be closer to the track and smell the race fuel.
Got back to TX on Tuesday after seeing more family and saw that I got on tv twice during the 2nd 250F moto.
Was cheering loudly for Forkner and TJ Uselman (#742) who got a 22nd in the 2nd moto which I believe was his best so far this season.
Spring Creek is one of the best national tracks. Mount Martin is unreal in person.

|

7/22/2021 5:06 AM

13+ hour drive one way to watch moto is a commitment. Can't beat the in-person moto sights and sounds . Your comment on smelling the race gas hits home, love to get close enough to get a whifflaughing

Spring Creek is unique track and setting with the surrounding steep wooded hills, cold spring fed creek with sandy beach and remote location. TV and video can't depict the steepness and elevation changes of Mt. Martin, watching riders bomb down a 200 ft elevation change in 3rd or 4th gear one of the craziest things I have seen, everyone needs to experience it. Only thing crazier was when they use to have downhill jump at top of hill after Chad-A-Pult and riders pegs were 20'-25' off the ground jumping down hill. Seen Carmichael do a heel clicker on this jump while leading in 125 class only to go over bars at bottom of hill yet remain in lead. As I recall AMA and manufactures made them take run-up to jump out, but on first lap of 125 practice Carmichael still did it so then they cut lip down.

|