MIGHTY - Drip Drop: MOTO Music Video

Related:
Create New Tag

9/28/2018 7:34 AM

My brother's band MIGHTY is an up and coming ATL Rock Band.

They just released their 2nd music video and its all moto inspired. Filmed at a local ATL motocross track with local riders. Not sure if anyone from Vital was there but lets hear from you if you were. Hope you guys enjoy the video. I'm posting his Spotify link also in case you want to hear more of his music.

" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media

https://open.spotify.com/artist/64poPWRVi16wrtnxlZqiYi?si=N8N3mMNLRqSsPLtdkx7Q3w

If you dig it, early next year you can see them on tour with Saves The Day.

|

9/28/2018 7:59 AM

I'm usually more of a hard rock guy, but I dig their sound. Easy listening; seem like they'd be a good live show. Way cool they're touring with Saves The Day! Pretty legit, congrats to your bro

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

9/28/2018 9:59 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

I'm usually more of a hard rock guy, but I dig their sound. Easy listening; seem like they'd be a good live show. Way cool they're touring with Saves The Day! Pretty legit, congrats to your bro

Thanks man! Some of his other stuff is closer to a hard rock style. This is one of his softer songs. I think you'd enjoy the rest of his stuff. Thanks for the congrats. He's been working hard!

|

9/28/2018 10:09 AM

i dug it

extra points for the 30 rack of Busch, ol' peeler's beer of choice bro

|

9/28/2018 10:23 AM

...and the '02 High Point tank.

|

9/28/2018 10:36 AM

GuyB wrote:

HA! Funny story about that! When my bro was 16, he delivered pizzas. He pulls up the this guys house to deliver a pizza and when the guy opens his door, he's wearing that '02 High Point tank.

My brother: Hey man! That's a really cool shirt shirt!

Guy: You want it?!

Brother" Nah man, that's okay.

Guy: Takes off shirt in the middle of the pizza exchange, hands it to my brother and tells him to take it.

I laughed for days about that one...

|

9/28/2018 10:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2018 10:41 AM

Donovan759 wrote:

HA! Funny story about that! When my bro was 16, he delivered pizzas. He pulls up the this guys house to deliver a pizza and when the guy opens his door, he's wearing that '02 High Point tank.

Guy: Takes off shirt in the middle of the pizza exchange, hands it to my brother and tells him to take it.

That's funny...and proof that not all tips are created equal. wink

|

9/28/2018 10:47 AM

GuyB wrote:

Donovan759 wrote:

maybe he was pissed Reed went 1-1 and Stewart went 4-37 for 12th

|

9/28/2018 11:44 AM

peelout wrote:

maybe he was pissed Reed went 1-1 and Stewart went 4-37 for 12th

That was a huge upset bro. I'd want the shirt out of my house too. The memories are too painful

|

9/28/2018 6:38 PM

One of the guys on the bikes in the video was beast back in the day. Still pretty damn fast now.

|

10/1/2018 6:14 AM

rob162 wrote:

One of the guys on the bikes in the video was beast back in the day. Still pretty damn fast now.

Yeah, my brother asked me to come down and ride for the video. I'm glad I didn't. Some of those guys were pretty fast. They would have made me look like I was standing still.

|

10/1/2018 6:22 AM

Good music, dirt bikes, Busch beer, High point sleeveless shirt- doesn't get much more bad ass than that!

|