MEC will be live for international viewers

Related:
Create New Tag

10/11/2016 12:37 PM

Photo


Good job Feld, i hope this continues for the whole SX season aswell. Although i would be happy to pay 100€ like the MXGPs for the whole season live on a SX streaming site.
|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- KTM SX 250 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- Canyon Spectral:ON 7.0 2019 EMTB
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

10/11/2016 12:45 PM

I would be surprised if it will work but i'm giving it a try as usual

|

10/11/2016 12:51 PM

Moens_Andy wrote:

I would be surprised if it will work but i'm giving it a try as usual

I see your point. It wouldn't be the first time when it comes to SX and especially the outdoors. We'll see...

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- KTM SX 250 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- Canyon Spectral:ON 7.0 2019 EMTB
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

10/11/2016 1:48 PM

Sounds promising, the past 6 years of my life winter weekends have been staying up untill 7 am to watch usa supercross lol... Hopefully they'll get a good setup going for 2017 sx streams cool

|

10/11/2016 1:52 PM

Meanwhile, I don't get Fox Sports 2 and won't get to see it for two weeks

The fact that they put it on FS2 tells you how much they care about this race...

|

10/11/2016 2:07 PM

Good news ! Hope it works ...

|

10/11/2016 2:17 PM

Sandwarrior752 wrote:

Sounds promising, the past 6 years of my life winter weekends have been staying up untill 7 am to watch usa supercross lol... ...more

Haha I thought I'm the only freak out there. That feeling when you stay up whole night, drink super strong coffe and stream goes down right before the main event... I remember A1 this year, I was so hyped about JS7 coming back and then he got fucked up I just rage quit straight to my bed lol. I miss international stream from 2015.

|

10/11/2016 2:30 PM

Sandwarrior752 wrote:

Sounds promising, the past 6 years of my life winter weekends have been staying up untill 7 am to watch usa supercross lol... ...more

are you doing this just to watch live?

Most euros live a normal life then watch all heats lcq's mains etc on offroadvideos.org at breakfast on sunday!

|

10/11/2016 2:32 PM

You can count me in on those freaks staying up al night for SX and AMA and pretty much whatever dirt bike event that could possibly be live

|

10/11/2016 2:36 PM

Moto391 wrote:

are you doing this just to watch live?

Most euros live a normal life then watch all heats lcq's mains etc on ...more

I dunno about most i think the diehard keyboard racers prefer there fix live grin grin grin grin

In al seriousness i hate it to watch delayed because i often know the results before they r uploaded and that makes it less fun to watch.

And watching live has the great benefit to spend al night with these Vitards talking smack and i would be devastated to miss my only friends on raceday silly grin grin grin

|

10/11/2016 2:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2016 2:39 PM

Brent wrote:

Meanwhile, I don't get Fox Sports 2 and won't get to see it for two weeks

The fact that they put it on FS2 tells you how much ...more

It tells you how big our sport is. And lets be honest NCAA Football is way bigger then motocross. That's also the reason why Youthstream is thinking about racing on Monday at Charlotte! Then they would have less competition from NCAA sports, NFL and NASCAR races.

|

10/11/2016 2:44 PM

Photo


I'll be up
|

10/11/2016 3:06 PM

Sandwarrior752 wrote:

Sounds promising, the past 6 years of my life winter weekends have been staying up untill 7 am to watch usa supercross lol... ...more

Moto391 wrote:

are you doing this just to watch live?

Most euros live a normal life then watch all heats lcq's mains etc on ...more

For most Supercross races i do. East coast rounds makes it easyer to do though laughing

2 screens ... 1 with working stream & 1 with vital mx discussion topic cool

|

10/11/2016 3:41 PM

MXMattii wrote:

It tells you how big our sport is. And lets be honest NCAA Football is way bigger then motocross. That's also the reason why ...more

Monday may not work - all the boys down in Charlotte would drink too much, and then couldn't get up Tuesday morning for their TSA airport screener's job ...

|

10/11/2016 4:18 PM

I have cable, I have FS1, I am in America...cant watch it live. Why in the hell would they not let us pay to watch it online in America? Cutting the cord is extremely popular in America lately.

|

10/11/2016 4:39 PM

Its live here in New Zealand on Sunday from 3 to 6 in
the afternoon.Sweet.

|

10/11/2016 5:03 PM

on demand is what international viewers need, not only live streams.

|

10/11/2016 6:36 PM

Crap. As luck would have it, I'll be on an airplane flying to Italy on Sat. So I'll be international for the week. There's virtually no chance that I won't peek before watching. That sucks...

|

10/12/2016 8:43 AM

http://www.supercrosslive.com/live-race

So it's 15$ to watch, I understand that correctly?

|

10/12/2016 8:48 AM

that aint cheap thats for sure, i will buy it though

|

10/12/2016 8:52 AM

Moens_Andy wrote:

that aint cheap thats for sure, i will buy it though

Worth it if its really working then. Lets hope so

|

10/12/2016 8:59 AM

Luongos influence?

|

10/12/2016 9:01 AM

If I wasn't at 3AM I would probably watch, lol. Now I will just watch it the next morning.

|

10/12/2016 9:16 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Worth it if its really working then. Lets hope so

Worth is wat we r willing to pay,
I think 10$ for 1 race is a fair and more than reasonable.
However they priced it at 15$ so they should make it almost perfect HD no lags and commercial free If we r going to get commercial cross for a pay per view this place will be on fire.

|

10/12/2016 9:19 AM

Moens_Andy wrote:

Worth is wat we r willing to pay,
I think 10$ for 1 race is a fair and more than reasonable.
However they priced it at 15$ so ...more

I don't think you'll get actual commercials, but you'll probably get the "we'll be right back" screen when the broadcast is on commercial break.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

10/12/2016 9:24 AM

I get up for the live events too
Live is so much better, and you dont accidentally see the results on here haha

|

10/12/2016 9:26 AM

So basically we get no real commercials but we will mis large parts of the night show due to people watching the regular broadcast who do get commercial cross?

|

10/12/2016 9:31 AM

Moens_Andy wrote:

So basically we get no real commercials but we will mis large parts of the night show due to people watching the regular ...more

I can't say for sure, but that's what I'm thinking. I hope I'm wrong though.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

10/12/2016 10:04 AM

GD2 wrote:

I can't say for sure, but that's what I'm thinking. I hope I'm wrong though.

I hope so too

|

10/12/2016 10:33 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

http://www.supercrosslive.com/live-race

So it's 15$ to watch, I understand that correctly?

So this is not for US, CA, or AUS?

|