MEC entry list???

mark_swart
9/27/2018 8:41pm
mark_swart wrote:
[url=https://youtu.be/o4Z3dQU7Udg]SMX 2016[/url] Skip to 2:20. That was two yeara ago and he was doing just fine....not exactly a fish out of water. He'd only be better...
SMX 2016

Skip to 2:20. That was two yeara ago and he was doing just fine....not exactly a fish out of water. He'd only be better now.
haydos25 wrote:
You're right he was doing fine. But i dont think that track is anywhere near comparable to the MEC track in recent years, let alone an...
You're right he was doing fine. But i dont think that track is anywhere near comparable to the MEC track in recent years, let alone an actual supercross track. Sand rollers, third gear straights, sandy berms and doubles with forgiving easy landings, basically Herlings bread and butter. It's not exactly peaky do or die rhythm sections.

You're right, he has the talent to ride MEC, but he'll be a week out of the MXDN, without the benefit of any SX settings/experience to fall back on like his american counterparts. Not to mention he's sponsored by Red Bull, how willing would they be to risk likely their highest paid MX rider in a Monster branded off season supercross event a week after his season has ended?
Haha yeah I know it's all just a pipe dream! Im honestly a fan, just like to see him do things outside of MXGP for something different.
Sully
9/27/2018 9:03pm
haydos25 wrote:
You're right he was doing fine. But i dont think that track is anywhere near comparable to the MEC track in recent years, let alone an...
You're right he was doing fine. But i dont think that track is anywhere near comparable to the MEC track in recent years, let alone an actual supercross track. Sand rollers, third gear straights, sandy berms and doubles with forgiving easy landings, basically Herlings bread and butter. It's not exactly peaky do or die rhythm sections.

You're right, he has the talent to ride MEC, but he'll be a week out of the MXDN, without the benefit of any SX settings/experience to fall back on like his american counterparts. Not to mention he's sponsored by Red Bull, how willing would they be to risk likely their highest paid MX rider in a Monster branded off season supercross event a week after his season has ended?
If he actually had a shot at winning, I'd think Red Bull would be totally cool with one of their guys taking another million dollars from Monster. But, you're absolutely right, with no time to set up the bike/practice on a SX track, even a guy with Herlings' talent would be a fish out of water.
wisey
Fantasy
1457th
9/27/2018 9:14pm
sparker245 wrote:
Watch out for Max Vohland in Super Mini.
That's where my money's at.

No Nate Thrasher? Is he done on superminis?
9/27/2018 9:41pm Edited Date/Time 9/27/2018 9:42pm
Am I the only one that saw RV's insta? Troll post(comment on post) or nah? That would be badass to see him race mec & win the million again. Even though that is a far stretch & I wasn't even a huge rv2 fan, I would love to see him out there again.

The Shop

Post a reply to: MEC entry list???

The Latest