MEC date & venue?

Anyone in the know?
Sam Boyd stadium says monster Jam on the 11th and 12th?
Thanks
|
BS12
5/8/2019 12:08am
Weekend after.
bvm111
5/8/2019 6:24am
Yes Sam boyd... the new stadium by the strip won’t be ready until next year. That place will be a complete mess since they don’t have the parking or how to get in and out of the stadium Figured out yet, I shake me head every time I drive by it, it’s in the worst location!!!!
5/8/2019 7:12am
bvm111 wrote:
Yes Sam boyd... the new stadium by the strip won’t be ready until next year. That place will be a complete mess since they don’t have...
Yes Sam boyd... the new stadium by the strip won’t be ready until next year. That place will be a complete mess since they don’t have the parking or how to get in and out of the stadium Figured out yet, I shake me head every time I drive by it, it’s in the worst location!!!!
Did they kind of just figure that most people would be coming from the strip in a taxi or uber? We drove by it Friday night but didn't get a good look.
Supermega1
5/8/2019 11:11am Edited Date/Time 5/8/2019 11:11am
bvm111 wrote:
Yes Sam boyd... the new stadium by the strip won’t be ready until next year. That place will be a complete mess since they don’t have...
Did they kind of just figure that most people would be coming from the strip in a taxi or uber? We drove by it Friday night...
Did they kind of just figure that most people would be coming from the strip in a taxi or uber? We drove by it Friday night but didn't get a good look.
Yep, there is I think 1000 parking spots they will have on location, its the lowest or second lowest in the NFL. Everyone else has to be bussed in.

As a local looks like I'll never go to anything there as I don't want to pay $100 for uber on top of a $75 ticket.

But its Vegas they didn't build that stadium for locals.

The Shop

5/8/2019 11:20am
bvm111 wrote:
Did they kind of just figure that most people would be coming from the strip in a taxi or uber? We drove by it Friday night...
Supermega1 wrote:
Yep, there is I think 1000 parking spots they will have on location, its the lowest or second lowest in the NFL. Everyone else has to...
Yep, there is I think 1000 parking spots they will have on location, its the lowest or second lowest in the NFL. Everyone else has to be bussed in.

As a local looks like I'll never go to anything there as I don't want to pay $100 for uber on top of a $75 ticket.

Man i would be totally bummed out as a local. As a tourist, i am excited not to have to uber all the way to Sam Boyd anymore.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2913th
5/8/2019 12:29pm
"In addition to describing the four off-site parking locations, the Kimley-Horn report compares the Las Vegas project with stadiums in other cities and the amount of parking controlled by the stadium or the team.

While the Raiders have access to 11,800 spaces, teams control 6,500 in Denver, 5,680 in Baltimore, 3,500 in Minneapolis, 2,258 in Cincinnati, 2,295 in Seattle and 180 in Atlanta. There is no parking controlled by the Cleveland Browns, although parking near their stadium is owned by the city and other entities.

Shuttle buses would transport people to events from all parking locations, according to the Raiders’ plan. The team estimates the longest shuttle bus ride from the farthest site, the property at Las Vegas Boulevard and Blue Diamond, would take 10 to 13 minutes one way."

https://www.reviewjournal.com/business/stadium/raiders-propose-4-locati…
peelout
5/8/2019 12:32pm
Supermega1 wrote:
Yep, there is I think 1000 parking spots they will have on location, its the lowest or second lowest in the NFL. Everyone else has to...

Everyone else has to be bussed in.

thousands of Raiders fans on busses with other team's fans

i can't see anything wrong with that picture
yak651
Fantasy
214th
5/8/2019 12:39pm
Supermega1 wrote:

peelout wrote:
Everyone else has to be bussed in.

thousands of Raiders fans on busses with other team's fans

i can't see anything wrong with that picture
Yep, going in might not be so bad, coming back out...
toomanykaws
5/8/2019 3:40pm
A metro cycle cop was talking to me. Says there is a jail built into the new stadium that can hold up to 300 people. Officers been fighting to get on the overtime list for the events when it opens. Outside there will be over 50 officers for traffic and road control. Sounds like a good time.
5/9/2019 3:11am
I'm just gutted that I booked the flights for the 2nd week in the month back in November.
Oh well, monster jam it is!

Post a reply to: MEC date & venue?

The Latest