MC, Something’s up...

gnarwhip
1/26/2018 9:11pm Edited Date/Time 1/26/2018 9:11pm
He has a Specialized sponsorship. My guess is he's getting in shape for the two stroke races and cycling a lot. Who the f knows. He'll always be the GOAT in my book. 72 sx wins vs RCs 48.
usp4u
1/26/2018 9:16pm
sleeve1 wrote:
I think his wife survived cancer and is alive. I'm not sure about the marriage.
Choke yourself.

What an awful comment.
Why even comment when you have NO IDEA?
Rockinar
1/26/2018 9:24pm
BobKerr wrote:
I haven't seen MC. Does anyone have a picture? Someone posted a video with Ryno in it. He looked like he had gotten lost in the...
I haven't seen MC. Does anyone have a picture?

Someone posted a video with Ryno in it. He looked like he had gotten lost in the woods for two months and only found berries and worms to eat.
Ryno always looks like he just finished Naked and Afraid.

mingham97
1/26/2018 9:24pm
There is no way MC makes the night show let alone beating chad reed. Sorry but he's just too old and has probably been riding 1-2 a week since retirement which is a huge deficit over 12 years or how ever long he's been retired.

Did you see how fast the 125s were at the A2 amateur day? I honestly think MC would struggle to keep up with those top guys. They were EXTREMELY quick but not fast enough to make a 450 main.

Hate to burst your bubble guys but this is just being realistic.

The Shop

APLMAN99
1/26/2018 9:28pm
tempura wrote:
There's so many fat people around these days, having a normal heathy weight is seen upon as being "sick" lol...
EZZA 95B wrote:
My family (both mum and dad's sides) are all quite slim, and we would always be told "oh my, you're too skinny, you need to eat...
My family (both mum and dad's sides) are all quite slim, and we would always be told "oh my, you're too skinny, you need to eat more" (we eat very well thank you). I always wondered how they would react if we replied "oh my, you're fat, you need to eat less..."?

When I was younger, people used to say "You're so tall, you should have been a basketball player!"

My normal response was, "You're so short, you would have made a great jockey!"
Rockinar
1/26/2018 9:31pm Edited Date/Time 1/26/2018 9:39pm
mingham97 wrote:
There is no way MC makes the night show let alone beating chad reed. Sorry but he's just too old and has probably been riding 1-2...
There is no way MC makes the night show let alone beating chad reed. Sorry but he's just too old and has probably been riding 1-2 a week since retirement which is a huge deficit over 12 years or how ever long he's been retired.

Did you see how fast the 125s were at the A2 amateur day? I honestly think MC would struggle to keep up with those top guys. They were EXTREMELY quick but not fast enough to make a 450 main.

Hate to burst your bubble guys but this is just being realistic.
I think he could make the night show, just not the main. Then again I have a hard time believing he can't beat lappers like Dakota Tedder and Austin Politelli who do make the main. I think he could beat them with ease.

Maybe he's training to get the record for oldest dude to make a main?

Post a reply to: MC, Something’s up...

The Latest