MC, Something’s up...

Related:
Create New Tag

1/21/2018 8:34 AM

Notice how freakishly thin MC looked during the Science of SX segment when he was picking up dirt? He’s up to something if he’s getting in that kind of shape. Maybe a one off SX race? Hmm, hmm? Or he’s got a tape worm.

|

1/21/2018 8:36 AM

I noticed that too, super skinny. Hope he's not sick/ill .

|

"We don't rent pigs."

1/21/2018 8:37 AM

I noticed that he's got big ears, never noticed that before HAHAHAHAHAHA

|

My favorite rider is K.C Carlyle

1/21/2018 8:38 AM

maybe he just wanted to get in better shape.... not everyone is like RC and fine with letting themselves go. haha

|

1/21/2018 8:39 AM

Nothing wrong with being in shape. Would be cool if he did a 1 off race. He could probably still beat webb lmao

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

1/21/2018 8:40 AM

iBobbyb wrote:

maybe he just wanted to get in better shape.... not everyone is like RC and fine with letting themselves go. haha

I heard Matthes mention some Ironman/Triathalon BS, MC is just into fitness now I guess.

|

1/21/2018 8:44 AM

No doubt he would qualify. Triple crown would be perfect with his starts.

|

1/21/2018 8:44 AM

Gotta be in shape to race his truck. I'd like to think those trucks beat you pretty good.

|

if you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

1/21/2018 8:46 AM

He did this a coupl’a years ago...he got in excellent shape AND was riding VERY, VERY WELL...it looks like he’s doing it again.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

1/21/2018 8:49 AM

I almost didn't recognize him until he started talking. He looks leaner than what he did in the 90's.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

1/21/2018 8:56 AM

Didn't notice. Got a clip?

|

1/21/2018 9:08 AM

If you pause it you can see the tape worm.

|

1/21/2018 9:11 AM

I think MC is getting in shape for truck racing. He did win the title.

Talk about sickly looking....Broc Tickle. He looked terrible. Probably why he went off track, he smelled a cheeseburger.

|

We are the sum of a 1,000 lives. What we know is almost nothing at all.

1/21/2018 10:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2018 10:17 AM

Acidreamer wrote:

Nothing wrong with being in shape. Would be cool if he did a 1 off race. He could probably still beat webb lmao

RC is in shape as well. In the shape of a circle.

Back in 2014 during a race something obviously happened on the track that we the viewers couldn’t see. RC saw it while commentating and let out burst of “DOH”! When the question was asked if anyone saw what happened, someone responded with “RC saw someone drop a Funnel Cake!”

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

1/21/2018 10:14 AM

Kenny Lingus wrote:

I think MC is getting in shape for truck racing. He did win the title.

Talk about sickly looking....Broc Tickle. He looked terrible. Probably why he went off track, he smelled a cheeseburger.

Yes I noticed that to!??! I told my friend he looks like the guy in the movie Dawn of the dead. What's up with this super skeleton look? There were a few guys that are looking extremely thin! That shit doesn't look healthy.

|

Mugen666

1/21/2018 10:14 AM

It was a little shocking at first, but good for him

|

1/21/2018 10:21 AM

It's been getting to me, too

|

1/21/2018 12:01 PM

Yeah me too... being fit looks like shit, how dare anyone care about what they look and feel like. Just remember kids it’s ok if you let yourself go and look like a jelly donut everyone will give you a gold star and say as long as you did your best it’s ok!

When did being lean and in shape mean you look sick... wtf?

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

1/21/2018 12:07 PM

bvm111 wrote:

Yeah me too... being fit looks like shit, how dare anyone care about what they look and feel like. Just remember kids it’s ok if you let yourself go and look like a jelly donut everyone will give you a gold star and say as long as you did your best it’s ok!

When did being lean and in shape mean you look sick... wtf?

Exactly! Well said

|

1/21/2018 12:23 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

He did this a coupl’a years ago...he got in excellent shape AND was riding VERY, VERY WELL...it looks like he’s doing it again.

I'd love it if he came back and raced.

Sure, he's older, but when he was young he had no interest in training.

Old MC is still better than most of the field if he's in top fitness. Why? Because he'll never lose what made him great in the first place, his mental strength. The dude is a winner.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

1/21/2018 12:33 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Jabroni wrote:

Old MC is still better than most of the field if he's in top fitness. Why? Because he'll never lose what made him great in the first place, his mental strength. The dude is a winner.

Do you believe McGrath could come back and beat,lets say Reed?

|

1/21/2018 12:43 PM

SwingHard wrote:

I think that would be a solid carrot to dangle in front of him to prompt an effort. I would love to see him come out and make a main and go top 10.

|

1/21/2018 12:43 PM

Ryno's got a pretty lean frame these days himself

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

1/21/2018 12:48 PM

Acidreamer wrote:

X2!

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

1/21/2018 12:58 PM

I' ll just leave this here....

Photo

|

1/21/2018 1:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2018 1:12 PM

b_kowalsk wrote:

I' ll just leave this here....

Photo

Umm? Better get the Vital back up servers warmed up.

So now, what is his meaning of a “comeback”? When I think comeback, I think of more than a couple of races.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

1/21/2018 1:07 PM

I saw that to and my thought were he is getting in shape for something or he is sick? I hope he is getting ready for some kind of racing, on 2 wheels!

|

"If you're not 1st your Last"

1/21/2018 1:09 PM

By the way, is he still married? His wife alive? Didn’t she have some sort of medical condition some years back?

|

1/21/2018 1:15 PM

I think his wife survived cancer and is alive. I'm not sure about the marriage.

|

if you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

1/21/2018 1:18 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Jabroni wrote:

SwingHard wrote:

I'd have to see MC ride. Im taking Manny's word for it that "riding VERY, VERY WELL" is in relative context to who we are talking about.

Also of note, Reed is riding hurt.

Here's what I think we'd see, it'd be similar 2006 (which was a deeper field was it not?)... MC went out there on a 2 stroke and was up front on every start. Put him on a 450 today with a good setup and I'd have to believe he would get good starts. Good start and his talent, now he's training... I think he would impress everyone.

Is MC gonna come thru the pack? No way. Not his style and never has been. He knows how to show up when the lights are on and make the most of the start of the race. I dont see why that would change just because he's older.

So yeah, he beats Reed. But not because he's outright faster, but because I think he'd get vastly better starts.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang