MAX Anstie 2022

Related:
Create New Tag

4/14/2021 4:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2021 12:37 PM

He’s been doing really well I think, pretty consistent also.
Would be a great pickup for a team.
Would love to see him on a steal frame bike again 👏🏼👏🏼

|

4/14/2021 7:51 AM

I bet he misses the husky he went 1,1 at the MXDN

|

4/14/2021 9:10 AM

Did he only have a two-year deal?

|

#TeamSway
SwayMX.com

4/14/2021 9:30 AM

Teej317 wrote:

Heard Lewis Phillips and Calvin Vlaanderen talking about it on a pod today. I don’t know, but I think he could do even better on a different OEM🤞🏼

|

4/14/2021 9:44 AM

Teej317 wrote:

BABSTER#976 wrote:

Heard Lewis Phillips and Calvin Vlaanderen talking about it on a pod today. I don’t know, but I think he could do even better ...more

I agree, but I don’t think the results would be leaps and bounds better if he was on a steel frame. He is faced with a lot of newness right now, but he’s handling it well and improving. He’s gonna do well outdoors. Hopefully he gets a pay raise next year if he decides to stay yellow and continues to turn heads 👊🏽

|

#TeamSway
SwayMX.com

4/14/2021 9:47 AM

Teej317 wrote:

BABSTER#976 wrote:

Heard Lewis Phillips and Calvin Vlaanderen talking about it on a pod today. I don’t know, but I think he could do even better ...more

Different OEM yes, but I think the big thing that team lacks is actual support from Suzuki.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

4/14/2021 9:58 AM

He's doing much better than I thought in SX. He hasn't even been in a single LCQ I think? And it looks like he's taking it easy and not taking unnecessary risk.
A decent outdoors season and he should hopefully be able to land a better ride.

|

4/14/2021 10:15 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

He's doing much better than I thought in SX. He hasn't even been in a single LCQ I think? And it looks like he's taking it ...more

My thoughts exactly, and my hopes😅

|

4/14/2021 10:42 AM

Good guy for the 2nd spot at Rocky Mountain KTM if you ask me.

|

4/14/2021 10:43 AM

He will do much better outdoors even with that Suzuki.

|

4/14/2021 10:44 AM

Bidirella wrote:

Agreed 👏🏼

|

4/14/2021 2:03 PM

Bidirella wrote:

100%

|

4/14/2021 5:40 PM

He’d be a great person for MCR to get behind. They’ve expressed an interest in doing the outdoors and with Max you’d have a legitimate top 5 threat outdoors and I think with another year of SX and a better team/platform he could compete for top 10s as well.

I like the RMATV thoughts too.

|

4/14/2021 6:03 PM

Bidirella wrote:

Yeah, Anstie is working his ass off.

I think it's time for Bogle to move on to bigger and better things, or do outdoor only before he really hurts himself in SX.

|

4/15/2021 6:38 AM

Is it just me, or does it seem like Max Anstie has the worst luck of any human being?

|

4/15/2021 8:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2021 8:52 AM

Nairb#70 wrote:

Is it just me, or does it seem like Max Anstie has the worst luck of any human being?

Or bogle. Will Hahn had some bad luck as well. Hell, he had braces for a few years after retirement and couldn’t find a girl forever 😎

|

4/15/2021 9:36 AM

Bidirella wrote:

Switching one injury prone rider (Bogle) for another injury prone rider (Anstie) doesn't make much sense.

IMO, Bogle needs to hang it up.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/15/2021 9:58 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Switching one injury prone rider (Bogle) for another injury prone rider (Anstie) doesn't make much sense.

IMO, Bogle needs ...more

That’s the gamble they gonna take. Both are injury prone but that are most off the guys that are around for that spot.

You could take the gamble with Anstie for a break out outdoor season, especially on a steel bike frame.

|

4/15/2021 11:12 AM

Nairb#70 wrote:

Zycki11 wrote:

Or bogle. Will Hahn had some bad luck as well. Hell, he had braces for a few years after retirement and couldn’t find a girl ...more

Just seems like everyone who races has had their turn at cleaning out Max.

|

4/15/2021 1:21 PM

chasetwo79 wrote:

He’d be a great person for MCR to get behind. They’ve expressed an interest in doing the outdoors and with Max you’d have a ...more

Maybe maybe not, wait for Anstie outdoors was the general theme last year and although he was more consistent last year than he usually was in the GP’s he was also way off of the pace outside of the mud race and WW ranch. The two events in his wheel house. Max is older and has jumped into a a pretty stacked field. Top 5 I think is his upper limit of conditions are good. Maybe he learned a lot last summer but assuming guys stay healthy I could see him having a hard time getting Top 10s.

|

4/15/2021 3:05 PM

Always a Max fan! That Zook gets to the first corner right quick, it will be a big deal in outdoors. I expect Max to do well.

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!