MAVTV unites with Flo racing

goinrcn44h
Fantasy
788th
Edited Date/Time 7/2/2022 12:53pm
May has partnered with Flo.
I already have Flo for sprint car racing and trust me it is a million times better, I think this is a good thing, very good.
|
6/30/2022 7:26am
goinrcn44h wrote:
May has partnered with Flo. I already have Flo for sprint car racing and trust me it is a million times better, I think this is...
I already have Flo for sprint car racing and trust me it is a million times better, I think this is a good thing, very good.
+1. Flo is a huge upgrade across the board. I use both extensively and it’s not even a comparison in way of stability and quality.
USA
Fantasy
428th
6/30/2022 7:32am
So does that mean the MavTVplus app subscription will be useless? Not a ton of info there, but it sounds like FloRacing is a new app that fans will need to subscribe to.
NotCore
6/30/2022 7:37am
What does this mean? New app? New subscription? When does this take effect? Article was vague.

Looks like after July 26 MAVTV app will cease to function for Moto. That means I need to :

1. Cancel MAVTV. (Not clear how to do this since the app does not provide that capability and the website refers back to the app.

2. Sign up for a year long flo TV service, but never heard of it and not sure how, where or what platforms it supports.

I may be out folks. This is mid season bullsh;t. Sure enjoyed watching Dungey come up to speed in the first few though.

The Shop

petef930
6/30/2022 7:44am
NotCore wrote:
What does this mean? New app? New subscription? When does this take effect? Article was vague. Looks like after July 26 MAVTV app will cease to...
What does this mean? New app? New subscription? When does this take effect? Article was vague.

Looks like after July 26 MAVTV app will cease to function for Moto. That means I need to :

1. Cancel MAVTV. (Not clear how to do this since the app does not provide that capability and the website refers back to the app.

2. Sign up for a year long flo TV service, but never heard of it and not sure how, where or what platforms it supports.

I may be out folks. This is mid season bullsh;t. Sure enjoyed watching Dungey come up to speed in the first few though.
Any smart phone or tv has the flo sports app. I have it for dirt track racing. You can watch so much racing. All across the world. They have the arena cross on it. Last week they had mammoth. Any Friday or Saturday night you can watch 10+ races from all over of any type. It is well worth it. $40 a month or you pay yearly. Flo had the rights to the local and regional nascar series also.
lestat
6/30/2022 7:46am
So it will be Flo buying the silence of the usual circle jerk media crew sycophants ? Where you at JT , weege and Mathis ? Still pretending to be journalists ?
agn5008
Fantasy
317th
6/30/2022 7:50am
NotCore wrote:
What does this mean? New app? New subscription? When does this take effect? Article was vague. Looks like after July 26 MAVTV app will cease to...

petef930 wrote:
Any smart phone or tv has the flo sports app. I have it for dirt track racing. You can watch so much racing. All across the...
Any smart phone or tv has the flo sports app. I have it for dirt track racing. You can watch so much racing. All across the world. They have the arena cross on it. Last week they had mammoth. Any Friday or Saturday night you can watch 10+ races from all over of any type. It is well worth it. $40 a month or you pay yearly. Flo had the rights to the local and regional nascar series also.
$40 a month 😳
NotCore
6/30/2022 7:50am
NotCore wrote:

petef930 wrote:
Any smart phone or tv has the flo sports app. I have it for dirt track racing. You can watch so much racing. All across the...
Nice speech, blah blah blah. sounds like the same pitch as MAVTV to me. Snake Oil.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
6/30/2022 7:59am Edited Date/Time 6/30/2022 8:00am
goinrcn44h wrote:
May has partnered with Flo. I already have Flo for sprint car racing and trust me it is a million times better, I think this is...
+1. Flo is a huge upgrade across the board. I use both extensively and it’s not even a comparison in way of stability and quality.
I don't think FloSports produces anything. I think it's just a platform for content.

MAVTV joining FloSports for the MX series will most likely still have the same production crew which is Bondo TV.
goinrcn44h
Fantasy
788th
6/30/2022 7:59am
NotCore wrote:

petef930 wrote:
NotCore wrote:
Nice speech, blah blah blah. sounds like the same pitch as MAVTV to me. Snake Oil.
Flo is a very well established and far superior streaming service.
I mean far far superior, and they have hundreds of streams every weekend for a multitude of sports and racing styles.

I have had it for probably 3 or 4 years .
crowe660
Fantasy
4049th
6/30/2022 8:03am
NotCore wrote:

petef930 wrote:
agn5008 wrote:
$40 a month 😳
🤣
ARM670
6/30/2022 8:06am
I have Flo Sports for Toledo Walleye hockey(GO FISH) and Mav for mx, serious question am I ok to cancel my Mavtv?
6/30/2022 8:09am Edited Date/Time 6/30/2022 8:28am
So are we going to get this FloRacing thing at the price we were told? Looks like it’s $12.50/month and it seems they lock you in for the full year. Personally I don’t give a shit about arenacross or dirt oval so if that’s the case this is a huge downgrade for me.

Also seems like you can’t even sign up to the site without putting in a credit card. What a joke
alphado
6/30/2022 8:12am Edited Date/Time 6/30/2022 8:15am
Just got an email from MAVTV, figures the link doesn't work to get the discount.

What does this mean for annual subscribers?

Starting Thursday, June 30th, all MAVTV Plus live programming will become available on FloRacing, while also being streamed on MAVTV Plus. After Tuesday, July 26 at midnight, all live MAVTV Plus content will only be streamed on FloRacing. In order to watch new race broadcasts on our schedule after that day, you will need a subscription to FloRacing.
Your current MAVTV Plus account will remain active until midnight on July 26 unless it expires before that date.
If your subscription expires before July 27, it will not auto-renew, and you will not see any future charges from MAVTV. Upon expiration, you will no longer have access to MAVTV Plus, but will be able to sign up at FloRacing to gain access to all of the future MAVTV Plus programming and lots lots more.
If your subscription expires after July 27, you will be refunded for a portion of your subscription. Your refund will be processed within 30-45 days after July 26.
If you already have a FloRacing subscription, you will have immediate access to new, live MAVTV Plus programming on FloRacing.
FloSports is offering current MAVTV Plus annual plan subscribers (who do not already have a FloRacing account) a special one-time discount of $51 off to sign up with FloRacing. You can redeem that offer with this link here:
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
6/30/2022 8:24am Edited Date/Time 6/30/2022 8:38am
alphado wrote:
Just got an email from MAVTV, figures the link doesn't work to get the discount. What does this mean for annual subscribers? Starting Thursday, June 30th...
Just got an email from MAVTV, figures the link doesn't work to get the discount.

Starting Thursday, June 30th, all MAVTV Plus live programming will become available on FloRacing, while also being streamed on MAVTV Plus. After Tuesday, July 26 at midnight, all live MAVTV Plus content will only be streamed on FloRacing. In order to watch new race broadcasts on our schedule after that day, you will need a subscription to FloRacing.
Your current MAVTV Plus account will remain active until midnight on July 26 unless it expires before that date.
If your subscription expires before July 27, it will not auto-renew, and you will not see any future charges from MAVTV. Upon expiration, you will no longer have access to MAVTV Plus, but will be able to sign up at FloRacing to gain access to all of the future MAVTV Plus programming and lots lots more.
If your subscription expires after July 27, you will be refunded for a portion of your subscription. Your refund will be processed within 30-45 days after July 26.
If you already have a FloRacing subscription, you will have immediate access to new, live MAVTV Plus programming on FloRacing.
FloSports is offering current MAVTV Plus annual plan subscribers (who do not already have a FloRacing account) a special one-time discount of $51 off to sign up with FloRacing. You can redeem that offer with this link here:
I already have FloSports for snocross, but jumping ship halfway through the series is major bullshit.

I had to commit to the whole year just for snocross.

Couldnt they have worked that out before the season started?

I guess MAVTV isn't better after all.

Edit: Just checked my credit card statement from January and FloRacing cost me $195.88 Canadian for the year.
USA
Fantasy
428th
6/30/2022 8:27am
alphado wrote:
Just got an email from MAVTV, figures the link doesn't work to get the discount. What does this mean for annual subscribers? Starting Thursday, June 30th...

-MAVERICK- wrote:
I already have FloSports for snocross, but jumping ship halfway through the series is major bullshit. I had to commit to the whole year just for...
I already have FloSports for snocross, but jumping ship halfway through the series is major bullshit.

Edit: Just checked my credit card statement from January and FloRacing cost me $195.88 Canadian for the year.
150 dollars to watch 2/3rd of the nationals. What a kick in the nuts, that's higher than I paid for all of MotoGP, and more than I paid for all of MXGP.
ratbeagle139
Fantasy
3080th
6/30/2022 8:27am
What a fucking joke the hoops we jump through to watch our sport in 2022...
6/30/2022 8:29am
alphado wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
I already have FloSports for snocross, but jumping ship halfway through the series is major bullshit. I had to commit to the whole year just for...

USA wrote:
150 dollars to watch 2/3rd of the nationals. What a kick in the nuts, that's higher than I paid for all of MotoGP, and more than...
150 dollars to watch 2/3rd of the nationals. What a kick in the nuts, that's higher than I paid for all of MotoGP, and more than I paid for all of MXGP.
Yeah that’s fucking bullshit
USA
Fantasy
428th
6/30/2022 8:32am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

USA wrote:
150 dollars to watch 2/3rd of the nationals. What a kick in the nuts, that's higher than I paid for all of MotoGP, and more than...
I lied, it's actually only the last 4 round that we need this for. So 1/3rd of the series for 150 bucks, or 100 buck if they get the discount code to actually work. Wow
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
6/30/2022 8:43am
USA wrote:
USA wrote:
I lied, it's actually only the last 4 round that we need this for. So 1/3rd of the series for 150 bucks, or 100 buck if...
I lied, it's actually only the last 4 round that we need this for. So 1/3rd of the series for 150 bucks, or 100 buck if they get the discount code to actually work. Wow
The yearly subscription is 12 months, so you would get 8 races next year before being charged again for another year.

Now we just need AMA SX to join the platform so it makes it worth it for the international viewers, but I don't see Feld doing that.
6/30/2022 8:46am
As someone who had very little issues with MavTV I’m pretty annoyed right now. Don’t think I’ll be subscribing unless there’s a way to pay monthly and cancel after the nationals.
Marcello10
6/30/2022 8:47am Edited Date/Time 6/30/2022 12:32pm
100 dollars (with the discount) plus 8 dollars or so for MAVtv to watch a twelve race series with the first few streamed for free. That's ridiculous.

I've had enough, I'm sure somebody will stream the races for free somewhere like for the NBC only first moto a few weeks ago. Instead of thinking about making post race shows and all the other stuff they should have made sure to be able to stream the damn races by the start of the championship! Did any of the people at MAV knew how many people have regularly watched the races in the last few years on NBC Gold? I'm sure it's on average 100 times their old amount of subscribers, anyone would have expected their servers not being able to sustain the request, anyone
lestat
6/30/2022 8:48am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
The yearly subscription is 12 months, so you would get 8 races next year before being charged again for another year. Now we just need AMA...
The yearly subscription is 12 months, so you would get 8 races next year before being charged again for another year.

Now we just need AMA SX to join the platform so it makes it worth it for the international viewers, but I don't see Feld doing that.
Can we get WSX , and a bunch of different national series added too ? That would be pretty sweet actually …
Supermega1
6/30/2022 8:49am
Is it just me or do they not clearly display the price on their website without creating an account?
Motodave15
6/30/2022 8:53am
Im out.. I will watch highlights on youtube... fuck all of this sneaky nonsense..... outdoors really better hope world sx doesnt have a great streaming package.. because if they do and the schedules overlap eventually.. they will kiss their online viewers goodbye.
crowe660
Fantasy
4049th
6/30/2022 9:04am Edited Date/Time 6/30/2022 9:04am
Just a reminder, if you cancel MAVTV on their website, you still have to cancel it through ITunes if you purchased the subscription through Apple. They will continue to charge you if you don’t do this, but you won’t have access to MAVTV
fourfourone
6/30/2022 9:05am Edited Date/Time 6/30/2022 9:06am
Just got this email.

Looks like we get a discounted rate but then it goes back up to $30/month.

MAVTV Plus Subscribers,
We are grateful for your patience with the MAVTV Plus streaming platform. Our goal has always been to bring you the best motorsports streaming coverage possible, which is why we are thrilled to announce a new partnership to do just that!
MAVTV has teamed up with FloSports for all LIVE event streaming of MAVTV Plus programming. FloSports is an innovator in sports streaming offering incredible programming and original content live and on demand across 25+ sport categories ranging from motorsports, combat sports, rugby, baseball, football and more. Their dedicated motorsports channel, FloRacing, is an industry leading streaming service that features 2,000+ live racing events annually combined with deep editorial coverage of the sport. We expect this partnership to deliver an elevated viewing experience of live motorsports programming for MAVTV Plus subscribers along with a robust customer support team.
MAVTV Plus content will be moving to a new home on a dedicated FloSports channel called "MAVTV on FloRacing" that can be accessed through various FloSports apps or at FloRacing.com. FloSports is available on iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire and Chromecast.
What does this mean for monthly subscribers?
• Starting Thursday, June 30th, all MAVTV Plus live programming will become available on FloRacing, while also being streamed on MAVTV Plus. After Tuesday, July 26 at midnight, all live MAVTV Plus content will only be streamed on FloRacing. In order to watch new race broadcasts on our schedule after that day, you will need a subscription to FloRacing.
• Your current MAVTV Plus account will remain active until midnight on July 26 unless it expires before that date.
• If your subscription expires before July 27, it will not auto-renew, and you will not see any future charges from MAVTV. Upon expiration, you will no longer have access to MAVTV Plus, but will be able to sign up at FloRacing to gain access to all of the future MAVTV Plus programming and lots lots more.
• If you already have a FloRacing subscription, you will have immediate access to new, live MAVTV Plus programming on FloRacing.
• FloSports is offering current monthly MAVTV Plus subscribers (who do not already have a FloRacing account) a special limited-time discounted rate of $6.99 a month to sign up with FloRacing. You can redeem this offer with the following link:
REDEEM NOW
• The special discounted rate is only available till midnight on September 3, 2022, so be sure to act on this offer right away to continue streaming new, live MAVTV Plus programming.
• Keep in mind this rate will provide access to over 2,000 races year-round at an incredible value of under 10 cents a race. A real bargain for motorsports fans that includes MAVTV Plus programming plus USAC, All Star Circuit of Champions, Eldora Speedway, IRA Outlaw Sprints, Short Track Super Series, NASCAR Roots, drag racing, moto, off-roading, and snocross events all year round… and so much more.
• Starting in January 2023, your monthly subscription will auto-renew at the FloSports monthly rate currently set at $29.99.
Thank you again for your patience and for your loyalty and support. We hope you enjoy the new streaming experience!
For any questions or concerns please email racehelp@mavtv.com.
Let's Go Racing!

Post a reply to: MAVTV unites with Flo racing

The Latest