MAMMOTH

Mxracer607
4/28/2020 10:31am
Kevin852 wrote:
Thanks. Not too bad for a 52 year old haha. Had a big first turn crash in that last moto. little concussion and a tweaked bike...
Thanks. Not too bad for a 52 year old haha. Had a big first turn crash in that last moto. little concussion and a tweaked bike made it hard to catch back up.

Ended up 4-4-3-3 in the 50 A class as well Smile
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Nice riding Kevin!

Were you in the crash that Mike Sleeter posted on IG?
Kevin852 wrote:
No. My crash was at the top of the start hill just as you kink left to go up the second half of the uphill. Daron...
No. My crash was at the top of the start hill just as you kink left to go up the second half of the uphill. Daron Rhalves got stood up and then he got into me causing me to go down and my bike took out Jesse Bath (who then crushed it going from next to last to 5th in that last moto after going down). Daron worked back to like 10th i think? I got knocked out for a split second and then riding with a bent bike could only get past 2 guys. It took me a full lap to get my bearings and get rolling again.
I saw that crash right next to the tree at the bottom of the hill. the guy punctured his lungs and had some other injuries I don't remember. the crash a t the top of the hill was my stepdad and a few other guys. if anyone knows where to find the video I would love if someone could post it.

The Shop

Post a reply to: MAMMOTH

The Latest