MAMMOTH

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2019 9:18 AM

I cant find live timing, anyone know if there is live timing or a live stream this year.

|

6/22/2019 4:44 AM

2xlive

|

6/22/2019 6:39 PM

MC’s racing the 500 this weekend. So rad. It would be cool if Monster could put together a live stream of some kind with a few webcams or something

|

6/22/2019 6:53 PM

|

6/23/2019 2:45 PM

Rabbit is good, Rabbit is wise.

Thanks

|

6/23/2019 3:04 PM

Rabbit wrote:

Live stream: https://www.youtube.com/user/Insidermotocross/live

LowBidder wrote:

Rabbit is good, Rabbit is wise.

Thanks

Thanks! This is going to be good!

|

6/25/2019 12:23 PM

|

6/25/2019 2:31 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

MC’s racing the 500 this weekend. So rad. It would be cool if Monster could put together a live stream of some kind with a few webcams or something

That was last weekend. He won Vintage 2 on the 500 (1976-1989) and won 40A on a 450

http://live.tracksideresults.com/2x/class.asp?c=426&e=126

Write up and Photos

|

6/25/2019 2:47 PM

Pierce Brown is signed up in 250, 450 & Open Pro. This is gonna be good, those classes are stacked, Halpain, Hammaker, Mumford, most are there.

Was hoping Nate Thrasher would show up.

|

6/25/2019 3:23 PM

I didn't know mini's had a 30+ class. I learned today.

|

6/25/2019 4:23 PM

VOHLAND leading Supermini 12-15 now with DIFRANCESCO back in 4th. HYMAS 2nd HAWKINS 3rd

|

6/25/2019 4:30 PM

CivBars wrote:

VOHLAND leading Supermini 12-15 now with DIFRANCESCO back in 4th. HYMAS 2nd HAWKINS 3rd

Evan Ferry finished 6th that moto

|

6/25/2019 4:31 PM

HYMAS kept VOHLAND in sight the whole moto. Went down trying to catch him with 2 turns to go. Dropped back to 3rd. HAWKINS took 2nd. DIFRANCESCO 4th GARIB 5th and FERRY in 6th

|

6/25/2019 4:52 PM

Tomorrows coverage

|

6/25/2019 6:12 PM

CivBars wrote:

VOHLAND leading Supermini 12-15 now with DIFRANCESCO back in 4th. HYMAS 2nd HAWKINS 3rd

motoxxx599 wrote:

Evan Ferry finished 6th that moto

How old is Evan Ferry?

|

6/25/2019 6:25 PM

Volland is so fast. He was wheeling down the down hill, on absolute rails. Met his father Talon and was very nice.

|

6/25/2019 6:48 PM

LowBidder wrote:

Pierce Brown is signed up in 250, 450 & Open Pro. This is gonna be good, those classes are stacked, Halpain, Hammaker, Mumford, most are there.

Was hoping Nate Thrasher would show up.

I heard on Pulp last night that TLD might have him race Southwick this weekend and asked him to skip Mammoth.

|

6/25/2019 7:08 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

MC’s racing the 500 this weekend. So rad. It would be cool if Monster could put together a live stream of some kind with a few webcams or something

CivBars wrote:

That was last weekend. He won Vintage 2 on the 500 (1976-1989) and won 40A on a 450

http://live.tracksideresults.com/2x/class.asp?c=426&e=126

Write up and Photos

Did Jeremy Chaussee beat him in one of the motos straight up, or did McGrath have a problem?

|

6/25/2019 7:19 PM

|

6/25/2019 8:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/25/2019 8:10 PM

LowBidder wrote:

Pierce Brown is signed up in 250, 450 & Open Pro. This is gonna be good, those classes are stacked, Halpain, Hammaker, Mumford, most are there.

Was hoping Nate Thrasher would show up.

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

I heard on Pulp last night that TLD might have him race Southwick this weekend and asked him to skip Mammoth.

Oh he is skipping Mammoth for sure.


EDIT: Not first hand knowledge, but it is more than likely happening.

|

6/25/2019 9:45 PM

Amazing how hard it is to keep up with amateur racing since there isn’t any MotoPlayground any longer! The guys that put that operation together where unbelievable! I remember watching all the moto uncut clips from the big amateur nationals. It was a must!

|

6/26/2019 2:21 AM

I liked that McGrath’s best laptimes on the 500 were only 4 seconds a lap slower than on the 450.

|

6/26/2019 7:49 AM

McGrath could be racing Open Two Stroke this weekend, but I don't see him on the pre entry list.

http://live.tracksideresults.com/2x/class.asp?c=253&e=128

Practice is on track now, Live stream is up in 10 minutes.

Live Stream Mammoth MX Mini's Day 2 Wed

Live Timing

|

6/26/2019 1:00 PM

I find it interesting that youtube disables comments for videos that have kids but they allow a live chat for a live stream? Most of the bashing is towards the poor quality of the live broadcast (which is a bummer but when it's over they have replays) But some of those comments about the kids are brutal! ermm

|

6/26/2019 1:45 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

MC’s racing the 500 this weekend. So rad. It would be cool if Monster could put together a live stream of some kind with a few webcams or something

CivBars wrote:

That was last weekend. He won Vintage 2 on the 500 (1976-1989) and won 40A on a 450

http://live.tracksideresults.com/2x/class.asp?c=426&e=126

Write up and Photos

RichieW13 wrote:

Did Jeremy Chaussee beat him in one of the motos straight up, or did McGrath have a problem?

He beat him straight up. Came from behind to catch and pass MC. And the last moto of the day was close as well but MC pulled it out.

I did not get to see the race as I was in the same race but a ways back haha But i heard it was a great race between them.

|

human/kind ... be both

6/26/2019 2:51 PM

Kevin852 wrote:

He beat him straight up. Came from behind to catch and pass MC. And the last moto of the day was close as well but MC pulled it out.

I did not get to see the race as I was in the same race but a ways back haha But i heard it was a great race between them.

Looks like you still did pretty well. 4-6-5-17.

|

6/26/2019 2:54 PM

RichieW13 wrote:

Did Jeremy Chaussee beat him in one of the motos straight up, or did McGrath have a problem?

Kevin852 wrote:

He beat him straight up. Came from behind to catch and pass MC. And the last moto of the day was close as well but MC pulled it out.

I did not get to see the race as I was in the same race but a ways back haha But i heard it was a great race between them.

RichieW13 wrote:

Looks like you still did pretty well. 4-6-5-17.

Thanks. Not too bad for a 52 year old haha. Had a big first turn crash in that last moto. little concussion and a tweaked bike made it hard to catch back up.

Ended up 4-4-3-3 in the 50 A class as well smile

|

human/kind ... be both

6/26/2019 2:59 PM

Kevin852 wrote:

He beat him straight up. Came from behind to catch and pass MC. And the last moto of the day was close as well but MC pulled it out.

I did not get to see the race as I was in the same race but a ways back haha But i heard it was a great race between them.

RichieW13 wrote:

Looks like you still did pretty well. 4-6-5-17.

Kevin852 wrote:

Thanks. Not too bad for a 52 year old haha. Had a big first turn crash in that last moto. little concussion and a tweaked bike made it hard to catch back up.

Ended up 4-4-3-3 in the 50 A class as well smile

Awesome job, congrats. I guess you got a bear.

|

6/26/2019 3:44 PM

CivBars wrote:

Tomorrows coverage

Supermini 1 12-15 up next. Last moto of the mini's./

|

6/26/2019 3:46 PM

Hawkins with the lead

|