MA800 Credit? Transworld and RacerX

MOTO120
Edited Date/Time 7/26/2012 8:15am
Just my opinion, but I thought it was pretty lame of Transworld to not include MA in their "How was your weekend" AND RacerX to not due a Part 2 Monday Conversationn with him either. I'm not a big Alessi fan, but damn, he was impressive this past weekend.
|
mx757
7/24/2012 4:21pm
How do you know it was something the mags did, and not just that alessi wasnt available?
fader418
7/24/2012 4:50pm
Read 450 words. Its all about Mikey.
7/24/2012 5:51pm
Also I thought I heard Mikey was one of Transworlds showdows this weekend. So you just may see that up. Maybe Swap could verify.
Ozy
7/24/2012 6:00pm
800 fans seem pretty emo lately! What gives, MX is a man's sport!!

The Shop

DownSouth
7/24/2012 6:08pm Edited Date/Time 7/24/2012 6:09pm
Alessi has not been doing any interviews this year except for TV stuff and on the podium. Matthes mentioned this at the start of the nationals when he asked for a post race podcast and they said it was the plan to lay low with the media.
ImTheDude
7/24/2012 6:12pm
That first 450 race was excellent. Go Mikey!
BR_HERO
7/24/2012 6:31pm
DownSouth wrote:
Alessi has not been doing any interviews this year except for TV stuff and on the podium. Matthes mentioned this at the start of the nationals...
Alessi has not been doing any interviews this year except for TV stuff and on the podium. Matthes mentioned this at the start of the nationals when he asked for a post race podcast and they said it was the plan to lay low with the media.
Wonder why?
BobbyM
7/24/2012 8:47pm
MOTO120 wrote:
Just my opinion, but I thought it was pretty lame of Transworld to not include MA in their "How was your weekend" AND RacerX to not...
Just my opinion, but I thought it was pretty lame of Transworld to not include MA in their "How was your weekend" AND RacerX to not due a Part 2 Monday Conversationn with him either. I'm not a big Alessi fan, but damn, he was impressive this past weekend.
maybe a rx cover is an option for rx....Smile
7/24/2012 9:16pm
I've never been a Alessi fan but this year I'm pumped for him to win and hope he can keep it up! Now if he could stop referring to himself in the 3rd person I'd probably even cheer for him! lol Woohoo
swap
7/24/2012 10:20pm
BattlezFMX wrote:
Also I thought I heard Mikey was one of Transworlds showdows this weekend. So you just may see that up. Maybe Swap could verify.
Haha!

We lined up a TransWorld Shadow with the management of Motoconcepts in the days leading up to Washougal. We were all stoked.

On race day, Tony told my guys that they had to get out of the pits and that he knew nothing about any Shadow video. Doc tried repeatedly to get Mike, but each time Tony pushed him away.

Answer your question?
Fleece192
7/25/2012 4:33am
BattlezFMX wrote:
swap wrote:
Haha! We lined up a TransWorld Shadow with the management of Motoconcepts in the days leading up to Washougal. We were all stoked. On race day...
Haha!

We lined up a TransWorld Shadow with the management of Motoconcepts in the days leading up to Washougal. We were all stoked.

On race day, Tony told my guys that they had to get out of the pits and that he knew nothing about any Shadow video. Doc tried repeatedly to get Mike, but each time Tony pushed him away.

Answer your question?
Tony strikes again, What a/////Dizzy
Shawn142
7/25/2012 4:46am
DownSouth wrote:
Alessi has not been doing any interviews this year except for TV stuff and on the podium. Matthes mentioned this at the start of the nationals...
Well Mike and Tony both have done the PulpMX Show at different times, even as recent as a couple weeks ago. But it's a very boring interview.. Mike touts the company line pretty hard, not straying a bit to give any real opinion. When asked what he would change on his bike if he had factory resources Mike said his bike was amazing and started running down his sponsor list like a podium speech. I'm glad Mike is being professional, but it doesn't make for a candid or insightful interview about him personally at all.
chrisbuehler
7/25/2012 5:44am
I've never been a Alessi fan but this year I'm pumped for him to win and hope he can keep it up! Now if he could...
I've never been a Alessi fan but this year I'm pumped for him to win and hope he can keep it up! Now if he could stop referring to himself in the 3rd person I'd probably even cheer for him! lol Woohoo
Geez that saying something when you are cheering for him Chris lol!
DC
7/25/2012 6:15am
Come on. I spoke to Mike after the race, as well as on Sunday. I think we've covered him pretty well. But he didn't win the overall at Washougal and that's usually what we base our Monday Conversations on. He has never turned me down for an interview.

DC
MX Sports
sc961
7/25/2012 6:19am
DC wrote:
Come on. I spoke to Mike after the race, as well as on Sunday. I think we've covered him pretty well. But he didn't win the...
Come on. I spoke to Mike after the race, as well as on Sunday. I think we've covered him pretty well. But he didn't win the overall at Washougal and that's usually what we base our Monday Conversations on. He has never turned me down for an interview.

DC
MX Sports
Davey, you know it's never gonna be good enuf for everyone..

Have a great next couple of weeks.
daemon616
7/25/2012 10:40am
DC wrote:
Come on. I spoke to Mike after the race, as well as on Sunday. I think we've covered him pretty well. But he didn't win the...

DC
MX Sports
Obviously he should make the cover of RacerX magazine.

/sarcasm

Mike just can't quit can he? Mike tweeted this about 10m ago.

Mike Alessi ‏@mikealessi800
Just watched moto 1 again, that was a awesome race. @RyanDungey thanks 4 a memorable race I'll never forget!! #determination/heart
AS64
Fantasy
2156th
7/25/2012 11:14am
daemon616 wrote:
Obviously he should make the cover of RacerX magazine. /sarcasm Mike just can't quit can he? Mike tweeted this about 10m ago. Mike Alessi ‏@mikealessi800 Just...

/sarcasm

Just watched moto 1 again, that was a awesome race. @RyanDungey thanks 4 a memorable race I'll never forget!! #determination/heart
He's not gonna stop until he gets that kiss!
APLMAN99
7/25/2012 11:49am
daemon616 wrote:
Obviously he should make the cover of RacerX magazine. /sarcasm Mike just can't quit can he? Mike tweeted this about 10m ago. Mike Alessi ‏@mikealessi800 Just...

/sarcasm

AS64 wrote:
He's not gonna stop until he gets that kiss!
I just watched the recording and I couldn't believe how he acted after that first moto. After all the threads ripping on Dungey, I expected to see something completely different, but Alessi looked like a real jackass the way he was throwing his hands up in the air and parking himself in front of Dungey well after the finish......
cheers_22
7/26/2012 8:15am Edited Date/Time 7/26/2012 9:13am
DC wrote:

DC
MX Sports
daemon616 wrote:

/sarcasm

I think Alessi is deserving of a cover. IMO he's the only other elite factory guy out there right now.

Does the industry just think Alessi is going to be slow outdoors? He's one of the most talented riders ever.

He's had the mishaps with Tony but who cares, seriously? Alessi should be on a factory Zook. End of story.

In addition, maybe he was "super-pumped" about the race. Heck, he just had a 35 min knock-out, drag down battle with

Dunge. It was probably a blast for him so let him congratulate Dunge all he wants. Dungey had chances to pass but

couldn't make it stick. Nice ride Mike!

Post a reply to: MA800 Credit? Transworld and RacerX

The Latest