Lucas Oil app on Roku for watching nationals?

ttugrad1793
there's no MavTV app that I'm aware of, but I do see the Lucas Oil App.
Will this be showing the nationals for roku?

Other options for watching?
|
MudPup545
5/8/2018 7:54am Edited Date/Time 5/8/2018 7:55am
Buy the NBC Sports Gold package. You will not regret it.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
5/8/2018 7:56am
That would be nice for those of us that don't get MAV.
Skymx99
Fantasy
3207th
5/8/2018 7:57am
I purchased the gold package last year, but the nbc sports gold app for roku didn’t have the races. I had to use Apple TV instead. Hopefully they add motocross to the roku app this year.
Excaliburbmx
5/8/2018 8:00am
NBC is great but I want to ride during the day and watch later. I can’t do that on nbc gold

The Shop

5/8/2018 8:19am Edited Date/Time 5/8/2018 8:20am
NBC is great but I want to ride during the day and watch later. I can’t do that on nbc gold
That’s exactly what nbc gold does. I didn’t watch any live last year.
4DAIVIPAI2K5
5/8/2018 8:19am
I watch it on the dailymotion app later in the day or the next day.
stremme12
Fantasy
3700th
5/8/2018 8:20am
You can replay any race. It's literally the best the about it.
TXDirt
5/8/2018 8:42am
Skymx99 wrote:
I purchased the gold package last year, but the nbc sports gold app for roku didn’t have the races. I had to use Apple TV instead...
I purchased the gold package last year, but the nbc sports gold app for roku didn’t have the races. I had to use Apple TV instead. Hopefully they add motocross to the roku app this year.
Are you sure you didn't use the NBC Sports app on Roku instead of the NBC Sports Gold app? They are two different apps. According to Roku website the NBC Sports Gold app is available on the Roku device and you can subscribe to the Motocross package.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/93812/nbc-sports-gold
jevyguy
5/8/2018 8:48am
I watch it on the dailymotion app later in the day or the next day.
Same for me
DW324
5/8/2018 9:20am
Just log into the NBC Gold app on your computer, tablet, or phone. Hit this mirror cast function on either one of them, then your Roku will show up on the device you are using and ask to connect to the Roku so you can "Mirror Cast" the race directly to your big screen. No app required, just need to have the Roku and wireless internet connection.

This is what I did all of last year. I also do the same thing every time something runs longer then expected (Nascar) for the Supercross races as well with the fox app & Roku

Hope that helps!

5/8/2018 9:21am
Last year, I watched all the races on Roku using the NBC Sports Gold app. Sometimes I watched live, sometimes after the fact. I will do the same this year.
5/8/2018 4:00pm
Last year, I watched all the races on Roku using the NBC Sports Gold app. Sometimes I watched live, sometimes after the fact. I will do...
Last year, I watched all the races on Roku using the NBC Sports Gold app. Sometimes I watched live, sometimes after the fact. I will do the same this year.
I didn't last year but this year I signed up and have been watching last year's stuff on NBC Gold via Roku.

Looking good!
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
5/8/2018 6:25pm
Skymx99 wrote:
I purchased the gold package last year, but the nbc sports gold app for roku didn’t have the races. I had to use Apple TV instead...
TXDirt wrote:
Are you sure you didn't use the NBC Sports app on Roku instead of the NBC Sports Gold app? They are two different apps. According to...
Are you sure you didn't use the NBC Sports app on Roku instead of the NBC Sports Gold app? They are two different apps. According to Roku website the NBC Sports Gold app is available on the Roku device and you can subscribe to the Motocross package.

There was some glitch with the Roku NBC Gold channel last year on Roku. You could get some of the highlights and race replays, but not live motos. I believe this has been corrected for this year. I had to watch on Amazon Firestick as opposed to our Roku (we have both). It was really strange how some of the moto stuff would show up and other material (live races) would not. I contacted Roku directly via phone last year and they said the Roku would not carry live Motos (last season). I am assuming they fixed this for this season. If not, I'll just watch on Amazon Fire.
TXDirt
5/8/2018 6:33pm
Skymx99 wrote:
TXDirt wrote:
Are you sure you didn't use the NBC Sports app on Roku instead of the NBC Sports Gold app? They are two different apps. According to...

TbonesPop wrote:
There was some glitch with the Roku NBC Gold channel last year on Roku. You could get some of the highlights and race replays, but not...
There was some glitch with the Roku NBC Gold channel last year on Roku. You could get some of the highlights and race replays, but not live motos. I believe this has been corrected for this year. I had to watch on Amazon Firestick as opposed to our Roku (we have both). It was really strange how some of the moto stuff would show up and other material (live races) would not. I contacted Roku directly via phone last year and they said the Roku would not carry live Motos (last season). I am assuming they fixed this for this season. If not, I'll just watch on Amazon Fire.
Yeah I use Amazon Fire only. Really can’t stand Roku for various reasons.
hyler199
5/8/2018 11:46pm
TXDirt wrote:

TbonesPop wrote:
There was some glitch with the Roku NBC Gold channel last year on Roku. You could get some of the highlights and race replays, but not...
TXDirt wrote:
Yeah I use Amazon Fire only. Really can’t stand Roku for various reasons.
i have amazon fire aswell how are you guys watching it? I was using livenettv to get FS1 in HD for free which was sick.
thx
motomike137
5/9/2018 3:28am
Skymx99 wrote:
TXDirt wrote:

TbonesPop wrote:
The Roku snafu was just for the first few rounds. It works fine on Roku now.
MXBREWSKI
5/9/2018 5:37am
So as the OP was originally asking about a MAV TV app, for seeing the first motos do you need the MAV TV feed of some type or are the 1st & 2nd motos on NBC Gold app?
ttugrad1793
5/10/2018 12:14pm
MXBREWSKI wrote:
So as the OP was originally asking about a MAV TV app, for seeing the first motos do you need the MAV TV feed of some...
So as the OP was originally asking about a MAV TV app, for seeing the first motos do you need the MAV TV feed of some type or are the 1st & 2nd motos on NBC Gold app?
both motos will be on the NBC app, so you won't need any specific access to MavTV.

Post a reply to: Lucas Oil app on Roku for watching nationals?

The Latest