Love me some cone pipe!

Edited Date/Time 8/19/2017 7:46am
Might be abit out of place in this section but wanted to share my latest addition! We have a very good pipemaker here in Holland, this guy taught HGS how to make pipes haha.

Name is DPR, Dutch Power Racing. Piet Pijp called by some.

|
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
8/19/2017 8:26am
That is a great looking pipe.
Sidecar
8/19/2017 11:24am
I have a DPR pipe for my sidecar, it's bigger and offers a little more bottom end than the Van Hasselt pipe that I mostly run, the VH lets the big K5 Hundy rev a little higher and allows us to hang onto gears a little longer... The DPR comes out for the mud when we need to tractor a little more... That's a very nice looking pipe.

The Shop

8/19/2017 11:35am
Love these pipes, do they perform as well as the 'normal' pipes?
Its basicly a HGS exhaust, lots of mid to top pull and he uses 0,9mm steel to make them more durable. Love the pipe on good sand tracks. It does hurt when you hit a rider or a small stake at races and dent it Sad
8/21/2017 4:07am
Yay for lommel trackside poles. 2nd lap yesterdays training left me with this...

If that doesn't kill the mood for the day then i don't know what does.. Sad
8/21/2017 4:47am
I feel your pain. Sent it off to pacific pipe repair here in America, hopefully they work their magic on it

IWreckALot
8/21/2017 7:20am
Love these pipes, do they perform as well as the 'normal' pipes?
This is an article from 2013 where they tested the stock YZ250 and talked about each of the manufacturer's expansion chamber and muffler options. The scalvini exhaust, which is a cone pipe, works best for guys who ride at lower RPM's which happens to be where I ride. I also found it interesting that they said that the stock muffler was up there with the best aftermarket muffler.

I know Bills Pipes makes cone pipes and I thought there was one other manufacturer that made them, but I don't know where their performance would fall in line with the rest.

https://motocrossactionmag.com/searching-for-the-ultimate-2013-yz250-tw…

Post a reply to: Love me some cone pipe!

The Latest