Lost in the Pulp shuffle: RV calling the accusers out

txmxer
7/24/2013 9:27pm
You were never known as the brightest bulb.
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4434th
7/24/2013 9:30pm
txmxer wrote:
You were never known as the brightest bulb.
No I'm not. But I can't figure out why you're wasting all this time bashing me and not trying to get the goods on RV. I stand to lose 100k. You stand to lose nothing and maybe make $50k. And you're still sitting here trying to convince everyone I'm the dumb one.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
7/24/2013 9:36pm
txmxer wrote:
the whole argument is illogical whip. IF RV was clean, he could put up ANY money--a 100k, a million, a billion, and it would make no...
the whole argument is illogical whip.

IF RV was clean, he could put up ANY money--a 100k, a million, a billion, and it would make no difference. He's put up a number that nobody can take the chance of being wrong about.

IF he is clean, why not offer 100k versus testing money? You put up the testing money and he gives the blood. He fails you get 100k. He doesn't fail and there is no more question on the subject.

The 100k bet actually proves he's more than likely pulling a Lance. Stamp it.

Don't believe it? You be fooled. BoobyM is dubm enuf to think that just having large hariy textikles makes an unbetable champiun. He ain't known four hiz brainz.
That's the lamest argument I ever heard. I already said I'd put it up. The only person you have to convince is me. I'll split the...
That's the lamest argument I ever heard.

I already said I'd put it up. The only person you have to convince is me. I'll split the take 50-50.
Why would you put up $1 on that bogus bet that RV put up? He knew the best in the wold could not prove Lance was juicing so he is 100% positive....no pun intended....that some pulp MX fan will not have the means to prove he is juicing.

If he has a tight circle around him it will never be proven. Lance was a total asshole and threatening teammates so he was exposed. All RV has to do is keep being himself and he has nothing to worry about. It's a safe bet there will be no takers for his weekly earnings.

And those of you who think performance enhancing drugs would not benefit a MXer need to open your eyes and see what is out there.
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4434th
7/24/2013 9:51pm
KennyT wrote:
Why would you put up $1 on that bogus bet that RV put up? He knew the best in the wold could not prove Lance was...
Why would you put up $1 on that bogus bet that RV put up? He knew the best in the wold could not prove Lance was juicing so he is 100% positive....no pun intended....that some pulp MX fan will not have the means to prove he is juicing.

If he has a tight circle around him it will never be proven. Lance was a total asshole and threatening teammates so he was exposed. All RV has to do is keep being himself and he has nothing to worry about. It's a safe bet there will be no takers for his weekly earnings.

And those of you who think performance enhancing drugs would not benefit a MXer need to open your eyes and see what is out there.
Ok. So let me get this right because I want to be sure no one misunderstands you.

You're not just saying that RV *might* be. You're saying that he definitely *is* doping?

Just want to make sure it's clear.

The Shop

Nicknku
7/24/2013 9:53pm
RC was hopped up from Aldon, RC taught the Dungenator how, JS7 was freaked out by the whole deal and let Aldon go and now RV is using the special sauce. If you seriously think PEDs are not in use when there is ZERO testing for them I'm sorry for your naïveté.
DocMarten
7/24/2013 10:15pm
RV got pwnd by Alessi as an amateur, just in case any of you forgot
jeffro503
7/24/2013 10:26pm
DocMarten wrote:
RV got pwnd by Alessi as an amateur, just in case any of you forgot
When RV went Pro and started stomping the crap out of MA800 in the Lies class.......he did it for 3yrs strait. Then what....did it another 2yrs strait in the 450's before Aldon came along. He was already the dominant rider and the dude wasn't even in tip top shape. Now......Christ the dude is one big solid muscle. Training correctly is one of the big things....among others.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
7/24/2013 10:51pm
KennyT wrote:
Why would you put up $1 on that bogus bet that RV put up? He knew the best in the wold could not prove Lance was...

Ok. So let me get this right because I want to be sure no one misunderstands you. You're not just saying that RV *might* be. You're...
Ok. So let me get this right because I want to be sure no one misunderstands you.

You're not just saying that RV *might* be. You're saying that he definitely *is* doping?

Lets just say I "believe" many riders on the circuit are doping, RV's name was in my post because he made the ridiculous comment about putting up 100K to assure us he wasn't.
jeffro503
7/24/2013 11:14pm
KennyT wrote:

Ok. So let me get this right because I want to be sure no one misunderstands you. You're not just saying that RV *might* be. You're...

KennyT wrote:
Lets just say I "believe" many riders on the circuit are doping, RV's name was in my post because he made the ridiculous comment about putting...
Lets just say I "believe" many riders on the circuit are doping, RV's name was in my post because he made the ridiculous comment about putting up 100K to assure us he wasn't.
I don't think RV was joking around about it at all. 100K is nothing to some of the big name riders and teams.....and that's who would be suspecting him of doping.

I don't see anyone coughing up 100K to prove him wrong either.

In my day.......that's called putting your money where your mouth is. And I haven't ever seen another rider ever bring that to the table. So RV must feel pretty confident wouldn't you say?
txmxer
7/24/2013 11:23pm

KennyT wrote:
Lets just say I "believe" many riders on the circuit are doping, RV's name was in my post because he made the ridiculous comment about putting...
jeffro503 wrote:
I don't think RV was joking around about it at all. 100K is nothing to some of the big name riders and teams.....and that's who would...
I don't think RV was joking around about it at all. 100K is nothing to some of the big name riders and teams.....and that's who would be suspecting him of doping.

In my day.......that's called putting your money where your mouth is. And I haven't ever seen another rider ever bring that to the table. So RV must feel pretty confident wouldn't you say?
It is a sucker bet. The other side KNOWS what the answer is. You think you can read someone based on what they say on internet radio? Wouldn't you AT LEAST want to look that person in the eye before you decided they were not telling the truth?

Point is, RV KNOWS whether he is clean or not. But, he's set the bar at 100k to find out. Why so high? set it at 1$ if you know you are clean. He doesn't need 100k.

It's defacto evidence RV doesn't want to be tested on a public stage IMO.
Nicknku
7/24/2013 11:50pm
KennyT wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
I don't think RV was joking around about it at all. 100K is nothing to some of the big name riders and teams.....and that's who would...

txmxer wrote:
It is a sucker bet. The other side KNOWS what the answer is. You think you can read someone based on what they say on internet...
It is a sucker bet. The other side KNOWS what the answer is. You think you can read someone based on what they say on internet radio? Wouldn't you AT LEAST want to look that person in the eye before you decided they were not telling the truth?

Point is, RV KNOWS whether he is clean or not. But, he's set the bar at 100k to find out. Why so high? set it at 1$ if you know you are clean. He doesn't need 100k.

Agreed
BobbyM
7/25/2013 12:16am
smeg wrote:
Not saying it is happening one way or the other but I will say........................ Anyone who thinks/states PEDs' wouldn't help a professional MX/SX racer is either...
Not saying it is happening one way or the other but I will say........................

Anyone who thinks/states PEDs' wouldn't help a professional MX/SX racer is either ignorant of the facts, kidding themselves or straight-up lying. PEDs' would be an advantage to any athlete in any sport that has physical demands placed on the contestants.

Period........................
Dude, if you think you can prove it and can convince me you can, I'll put up the $100k and split the winnings with you.
txmxer wrote:
the whole argument is illogical whip. IF RV was clean, he could put up ANY money--a 100k, a million, a billion, and it would make no...
the whole argument is illogical whip.

IF RV was clean, he could put up ANY money--a 100k, a million, a billion, and it would make no difference. He's put up a number that nobody can take the chance of being wrong about.

IF he is clean, why not offer 100k versus testing money? You put up the testing money and he gives the blood. He fails you get 100k. He doesn't fail and there is no more question on the subject.

The 100k bet actually proves he's more than likely pulling a Lance. Stamp it.

Don't believe it? You be fooled. BoobyM is dubm enuf to think that just having large hariy textikles makes an unbetable champiun. He ain't known four hiz brainz.
My point dipshit is that if you can't prove it why even talk about.. oh and fuck off.
drmarkr
7/25/2013 12:35am
Not really that is a retread of the lame baseball line from the 90's "steroids doesn't help you hit a 96 MPH fastball". How has that...
Not really that is a retread of the lame baseball line from the 90's "steroids doesn't help you hit a 96 MPH fastball". How has that all turned out.?
There is absolutely no comparison between 10 minutes of motocross track time and taking a swing with a bat at a fastball. None.
His point was that in the early 90's the company line was that steroids didn't help you hit a baseball. Speaking of striking out.......They obviously missed on that one.

And for anyone here that thinks PEDS, including steroids, EPO/blood doping/other O2 carrying agents, amphetamine analogues and others are not going to benefit pro motocross riders, I've got some ocean front property here in AZ to sell you.

They're here. They're being used. The testing remains "behind" the techniques to hide their use. The sport could easily wind up like cycling......but hopefully will not.
drmarkr
7/25/2013 12:41am
smeg wrote:
The evidence speaks for itself................ Bonds, Armstrong, Jones, ect (there are a multitude that could be listed)............... Let see... That's pro athletes that cover all aspects...
The evidence speaks for itself................ Bonds, Armstrong, Jones, ect (there are a multitude that could be listed)............... Let see... That's pro athletes that cover all aspects of performance.... hand-eye coordination, endurance, burst energy(?)

They are called Performance Enhancing Drugs for a reason.

LOL.... if you think Performance Enhancing Drugs don't increase performance there is no point trying to prove it to you.

You are aware that athletes at that level work with trainers and sports medicine people(read scientists) on a daily basis right?
Yea........ Lance Armstrong and Marion Jones took PEDs' just for the hell of it. Not because it actually helped to increase their performance.

I don't have to prove it......... It has already been proven, time and time again.
Outsider wrote:
LA was riding bicycles up mountains... not quite the same as 30+2 on a MOTORcycle.
A swing and a miss......
steed 2.0
7/25/2013 12:53am
Outsider wrote:
I just don't see all this heavy drug use people seem to think is going on. Steroids? Maybe in the off season... last thing you want...
I just don't see all this heavy drug use people seem to think is going on.

Steroids? Maybe in the off season... last thing you want on a bike is the sweet ass pump you're going to get with these.

GH? Again, maybe in the off season for recovery.

EPO? Don't know enough about this but, it's moto not mountain stages in the TDF. I could see it helping though.

IV's? I could see that for sure, but maybe the guys actually follow the rules, and don't, what a concept.

IMO, a 20 something year old being trained by someone like Aldon is going to get all the benefits he can use.. naturally.
EPO? Don't know enough about this but, it's moto not mountain stages in the TDF. I could see it helping though.

if it works in greyhounds what about moto? http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2012/s3629916.htm
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4018th
7/25/2013 1:08am
wacker wrote:
Did anyone watch the same Washougal as I did? The reason RV won was because he never let off. Ever. If ped's give your throttle hand...
Did anyone watch the same Washougal as I did? The reason RV won was because he never let off. Ever. If ped's give your throttle hand the ability to twist farther then maybe they could have helped him. I believe there are plenty of guys out there who are equally as fit as RV and Dungey. Their only problem is they don't go fast enough.
Exactly! PEDs are not going to make you blitz a Rythem section any faster. Have that skill to make a sketchy pass or jump sections no one else is jumping.
bd
7/25/2013 2:02am
If I take PEDs, will I twist the throttle and brake later?
7/25/2013 3:28am
mgifracing wrote:
It has to suck sometimes being the fastest guy and being accused of peds just because your stomping everyones ass.
It is the same everywhere:
if you are first at school, you are the "teacher's favorite" or a geek
if you can do 10 times more results than your colleagues, you are an ass, not professional, uncool guy (lol), gay (!), etc
if you can more results than your manager, you are an ass, irreliable, not professional, unmanageable, etc

When you win, it is like that, it is war & you have no friend except your family & long time friends circle.

On the other hand, to win, so to fight, it helps to have some ennemies, you want to wax everyone twice more bad.
ns503
7/25/2013 4:05am
Anyone saying PEDs wouldn't benefit a MXer is by extension saying MX is not a physically demanding sport.

We all know MX is one of the most physically demanding sports there is - right?
kongols
7/25/2013 4:06am
ns503 wrote:
Anyone saying PEDs wouldn't benefit a MXer is by extension saying MX is not a physically demanding sport. We all know MX is one of the...
Anyone saying PEDs wouldn't benefit a MXer is by extension saying MX is not a physically demanding sport.

We all know MX is one of the most physically demanding sports there is - right?
Bike does all the work.
7/25/2013 4:20am
Fast as an amateur like Cinciarulo you mean?? Its another step up to Pro level

$$$$ 100K! $$$ talk about narrowing the odds!,random blood tests sprung at any time should be the way to go,you'd only need to do a handful because the fear of the unknown would make riders think twice
frita
7/25/2013 4:28am
Outsider wrote:
I just don't see all this heavy drug use people seem to think is going on. Steroids? Maybe in the off season... last thing you want...
I just don't see all this heavy drug use people seem to think is going on.

Steroids? Maybe in the off season... last thing you want on a bike is the sweet ass pump you're going to get with these.

GH? Again, maybe in the off season for recovery.

IV's? I could see that for sure, but maybe the guys actually follow the rules, and don't, what a concept.

IMO, a 20 something year old being trained by someone like Aldon is going to get all the benefits he can use.. naturally.
Adam43 wrote:
Yes. They all pay Aldon $250,000 a year so he can tell them how many motos to ride, how much to bicycle, and not too eat...
Yes. They all pay Aldon $250,000 a year so he can tell them how many motos to ride, how much to bicycle, and not too eat bad food. Nothing more.
Possibly the most stupid post in this thread. You realize training is a very temperamental formula of work/rest/supplement. Thats why people employ trainers. It's all in the method, give me and a professional chef the same ingredients and see who can make the best meal? It's the same thing.

On the other hand, if you don't think there are PED's that will give you an advantage in MX you need to look into it. There are even PED's in darts! darts people!
jamma10
7/25/2013 4:30am
bd wrote:
No, but they might allow you to ride at or beyond your natural physical limit for the full 30+2 and help eradicate small mistakes caused by fatigue towards the end of a moto.
ukhonda28
7/25/2013 4:44am
I think the people who argue that PEDs don't make you ride any faster, or improve raw speed, are missing a key point. PEDs, from what i understand, would allow you to train on the bike far more than without PEDs.

Most of the successful riders over the years have spent alot of time on the bike (RC for example). The physical performance and recovery benefits of these drugs surely mean a rider could spend a significantly higher amount of time honing their skills and pushing their speed on the track.

If you are a professional rider and someone provides a drug which means you can increase your track time without being physically beat for the weekend, surely they would improve speed-wise.
steed 2.0
7/25/2013 4:55am
frita wrote:
Possibly the most stupid post in this thread. You realize training is a very temperamental formula of work/rest/supplement. Thats why people employ trainers. It's all in...
Possibly the most stupid post in this thread. You realize training is a very temperamental formula of work/rest/supplement. Thats why people employ trainers. It's all in the method, give me and a professional chef the same ingredients and see who can make the best meal? It's the same thing.

On the other hand, if you don't think there are PED's that will give you an advantage in MX you need to look into it. There are even PED's in darts! darts people!
iro
7/25/2013 5:08am
bd wrote:
Uh, actually yeah... I would absolutely stop jumping technical or sketchy stuff once I got tired. I also would not hold it on as long / brake later into corners if I had arm pump or was just simply tired at the end of the moto. And yes, I would NOT hold on through the corner as much and would "twist" the throttle much later exiting the corner.

I don't know about anyone else but I absolutely slowed down towards the end of a moto if I got tired. Granted, I only raced the local A class but I definitely was beat more often than not simply for the fact they had better fitness - not they were actually a better rider than me.

I'm not accusing anyone but really, how can anyone say PED's can't help...

Personally, I do not care who, if, if not, when or where PED's are being used as it does not affect me or my life one bit.
-eagle-
7/25/2013 6:25am
Lets go full bore on the "supplements will not make you ride a dirt bike faster" program:
If that's the case neither will running, cycling,rowing, kettle bells, yoga/stretching, swiss balls, balance boards, nutrition, sleep/travel patterns. In fact; anything off the bike is a total waste of time so just ditch it.

There are two types of people on the "it won't make you faster" wagon.
Oddly enough they are on opposite ends of the spectrum.
The ones who know nothing and the ones who know to much.
Outsider
7/25/2013 6:41am
drmarkr wrote:
A swing and a miss......
Really? So you have experience with this stuff right?
FroDiddy
7/25/2013 6:47am Edited Date/Time 7/25/2013 6:48am
bd wrote:
No, but you'll be able to run that blistering pace for as long as you need to and recover faster between motos. That said, I'm not accusing anybody of anything, I just think it's possible in ALL SPORTS for ANY ATHLETE.

Interesting developments...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/athletics/23449733

For the record, I never thought Bolt was clean, I don't care how many tests he beat. Manny Pacquiao is/was another.
Outsider
7/25/2013 6:49am
txmxer wrote:
It is a sucker bet. The other side KNOWS what the answer is. You think you can read someone based on what they say on internet...

Maybe it's not $1 so he doesn't have to entertain every internet jackass's (like you) request for a blood test.

Post a reply to: Lost in the Pulp shuffle: RV calling the accusers out

The Latest