Losing 2 Freestyle Riders in one week

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2016 8:19 AM

I know its kinda late, but Paul Smith and Arlyn Vandemark died last week, both from riding. Shit is getting too crazy, we are losing the coolest guys out there. Paul apherently went for a flip 1st go around and didn't fully commit, just floating and instantly passed. Arlyn also crashed from what I know, when I was talking to Taylor Woods he just said that's all he knew. Arlyn was apart of the Chapter 11 mx crew in tucson, and did some gnarly freeride stuff.

|

9/15/2016 8:20 AM

frosted flakes wrote:

I know its kinda late, but Paul Smith and Arlyn Vandemark died last week, both from riding. Shit is getting too crazy, we are losing the coolest guys out there. Paul apherently went for a flip 1st go around and didn't fully commit, just floating and instantly passed. Arlyn also crashed from what I know, when I was talking to Taylor Woods he just said that's all he knew. Arlyn was apart of the Chapter 11 mx crew in tucson, and did some gnarly freeride stuff.

Both also have GoFundMe accounts, one for Paul's wife, and the other for Arlyn's wife and two daughters.

|

9/15/2016 10:20 AM

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/The-Moto-Community-Lost-Another-Too-Soon,1307231

There's a link for Paul's GoFundMe in my thread. I didn't know Arlyn, but that's unfortunate. RIP to them both.

|

2020 Make Leftists Cry Again

9/15/2016 10:47 AM

Very sad news. RIP to both of them

|

9/15/2016 11:32 AM

Rip

Those chapter 11 mx vids on YouTube are cool

|

9/15/2016 1:28 PM

Pushing the limits, this is not good for their family's or for any aspect of moto.

|

9/15/2016 5:26 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Pushing the limits, this is not good for their family's or for any aspect of moto.

Have some respect for these peoples family's .. No one tells YOU how to ride your dirtbike and if it's right or wrong or above the limit. Your wimpy limits are your limits and no one else's. Perhaps they weren't riding above their limit one bit but you are assuming they were.. Things happen, people make mistakes. I know I sure have.

My sincere condolences to the family's.

|