Loretta's questions

Related:
Create New Tag

7/18/2020 3:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2020 3:55 PM

1. Who here is all going?
2. If you camp nearby is it easy to park and come back every day? I've never been but I've always wanted to and I'm planning to go as a spectator. Luckily for all the racers I didn't try to race this year. Lol

I should clarify I mean the amateur national. But I think I'm gonna go to both.

|

7/18/2020 4:33 PM

It's easy to come back every day assuming it is like a normal year. Many riders stay off the property too There is parking available and walking is not too out of hand. The problem may be finding a camping spot nearby.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

7/18/2020 4:46 PM

We will be going to spectate as well, we go every year.

Parking is not an issue, there's plenty of space, especially if you get there before the first motos kick off.
It's $40 per vehicle per day to park.
Bring a bicycle or something if you really want to see all of the ranch. I personally rent a golf cart, it makes the week much more enjoyable for us.

|

7/18/2020 6:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2020 6:17 PM

Braaaphole wrote:

Parking is not an issue, there's plenty of space, especially if you get there before the first motos kick off.
Bring a bicycle or something if you really want to see all of the ranch. I personally rent a golf cart, it makes the week much more enjoyable for us.

Thanks. So if you arent camping there but you come and go every day its still $40 per day?

|

7/18/2020 6:25 PM

How about a vintage class for next year ???smile

|

7/18/2020 6:37 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Thanks. So if you arent camping there but you come and go every day its still $40 per day?

Correct. If you come and go each day it's $40 per carload and there is a special day tripper parking area you have to park in.

|

7/18/2020 6:53 PM

Braaaphole wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

MXVet261 wrote:

Correct. If you come and go each day it's $40 per carload and there is a special day tripper parking area you have to park in.

Ok thanks. Are there a lot of hitchhikers?
Asking for a friend

|

7/18/2020 6:57 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Asking for a friend

If you are solo you shouldn't have a problem finding someone to throw 5 bucks at to get you in. I wish I was going this year, but not in the cards due to other obligations. Sucks because my best friends nephew (I was at the hospital the day he was born) is on an MCR ride this year and killing his classes.

|

7/18/2020 7:05 PM

MXVet261 wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

Asking for a friend

avidchimp wrote:

If you are solo you shouldn't have a problem finding someone to throw 5 bucks at to get you in. I wish I was going this year, but not in the cards due to other obligations. Sucks because my best friends nephew (I was at the hospital the day he was born) is on an MCR ride this year and killing his classes.

Cool sorry you can't make it. It will be my first time ever.

|

7/18/2020 7:07 PM

I’ll go down for a few days during the middle of the week. I always park over near the sand section and the beer tent. Usually end up seeing someone I know within a few minutes of being there. Always good times.

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

7/18/2020 7:13 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Asking for a friend

avidchimp wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

You will have an absolute blast. I know you want to make some contacts in the industry, and that is the place and time to do it.

There are ways to do it on the cheap if you are by yourself. Just ask in this thread and I'm sure someone will help you out. A lot of the smaller teams/amateurs need help and you can trade labor for a spot to pitch your tent (pun not intended).

|

7/18/2020 7:32 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Asking for a friend

avidchimp wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

It's a fun place to enjoy some damn good Moto's, just behave yourself. Enjoy the creek, and watch out for a random snake. Some poor bastard 2 years ago, while washing his kids 85, had one come out of the airbox mad as hell! The vibe is outstanding, and everybody there loves Moto, and sharing a beer from their cooler to make new friends. Expensive? Yep....... But considering all the other crap we put up with the other 51 weeks a year, it's a damn cheap vacation. Just up the road in Waverly, you gotta hit up Bella Blak Pizza for a damn good meal, (pig wings are incredible btw....). Enjoy yourself, be safe in your journey!

|

7/18/2020 10:35 PM

MXVet261 wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

Asking for a friend

avidchimp wrote:

Luke Kalaitzian?

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

7/19/2020 10:37 AM

Rickyisms wrote:

Luke Kalaitzian?

Yep.

|

7/19/2020 11:50 AM

avidchimp wrote:

Rickyisms wrote:

Luke Kalaitzian?

avidchimp wrote:

Yep.

That kid is blazing fast and VERY underrated. Excited to see what he can do at the ranch.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

7/19/2020 11:57 AM

The last three years he has gotten so fast, and race craft smart. If his Parents, and Tony can keep him calm in TN, he will sweep both classes with ease.

|

7/19/2020 12:11 PM

The side winder night show never dissapoints.

|

GP740
Since 1987

7/19/2020 6:56 PM

I’m curious as to how it’s going to be this year. Will the normal vendors be there or will vendors row be empty? Are fans even allowed? And most importantly is the beer tent going to be there?

|

7/20/2020 12:57 AM

Hopefully next year I'll go watch, got a mate from Australia racing in the 250B and Schoolboy 2 class this year, hopefully he does well and wins.

|

7/20/2020 4:53 AM

Is lorettas gonna have amateur day during the pro national weekend?

|

7/21/2020 2:16 PM

Mx286 wrote:

I’m curious as to how it’s going to be this year. Will the normal vendors be there or will vendors row be empty? Are fans even allowed? And most importantly is the beer tent going to be there?

I expect it to be business as usual out there. If there were going to be any expected changes at this point, we would already know.

|

7/21/2020 2:28 PM

Vendors will be there as far as i know. We are one of them, so we will be there.

|

7/22/2020 5:02 AM

Man take a tent or camper, a golf cart, a cooler full of beer and stay a few days. That's how you'll get the best experience. Watch some motos, go chill at the creek, ride around, repeat. Oh and the beer tent.... Definitely go to the beer tent lol.

|

7/28/2020 8:39 AM

|

7/28/2020 8:45 AM

Photo
Photo
|

7/28/2020 8:49 AM

PhotoPhoto
Photo

|

7/28/2020 8:54 AM

The front porch picture is from an old cabin right when you pull up. I Think I'm just gonna chill there for a while a watch everyone's bad ass Rigs roll in!

|

7/28/2020 9:03 AM

I find Tennessee to be very beautiful so far. Even the heat and humidity doesn't bother me but I like hot and hate cold. And I live in minnesota if you figure that one out let me know thanks.. the water at the little River is very clear and clean looking you can see the bottom and fish and everything I wouldn't have guessed that.
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/ZnJgqceRg5rN

|

7/28/2020 9:10 AM

Have a great time man! I drove up senor year with my friend to watch her little brother race and hangout with some friends. Still my all time favorite memory.

|

7/28/2020 9:15 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

I find Tennessee to be very beautiful so far. Even the heat and humidity doesn't bother me but I like hot and hate cold. And I live in minnesota if you figure that one out let me know thanks.. the water at the little River is very clear and clean looking you can see the bottom and fish and everything I wouldn't have guessed that.
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/ZnJgqceRg5rN

Tennessee is awesome. Looks like we are in for a really good week for weather. Are you racing or spectating? I am coming up on Wednesday thru the weekend. Can't wait, LL's is always an awesome week.

|