Loretta's 2022 Qualifier Schedule???

moto804
12/2/2021 11:46am
Usually it is out by mid-November. Obviously the last 2 yrs have been anything but normal, but wondering if anyone has any insight into when it might be out?

Any lasting impact from all the flooding and devastation around the ranch that will create issues for holding the event in 2022?
|
Jack_4196
Fantasy
3305th
12/2/2021 12:15pm
I remember it being a little closer to the holidays last year. I’m sure it’ll be soon.
Zoom
12/2/2021 1:06pm
Should be out any day.
DC
12/2/2021 4:54pm
moto804 wrote:
Usually it is out by mid-November. Obviously the last 2 yrs have been anything but normal, but wondering if anyone has any insight into when it...
Usually it is out by mid-November. Obviously the last 2 yrs have been anything but normal, but wondering if anyone has any insight into when it might be out?

Any lasting impact from all the flooding and devastation around the ranch that will create issues for holding the event in 2022?
No, all is good at the ranch, we haven't even started to rebuild the track but the show will go on...

Look for a schedule announcement early next week.

DC
Racer X
Braaaphole
12/2/2021 6:55pm
moto804 wrote:
Usually it is out by mid-November. Obviously the last 2 yrs have been anything but normal, but wondering if anyone has any insight into when it...

I'm curious about the hotels and restaurants in Waverly. I haven't seen if they were flooded or not and if they will be open by then if so.

The Shop

Bolt-On
Fantasy
1106th
12/2/2021 9:01pm
Braaaphole wrote:
I'm curious about the hotels and restaurants in Waverly. I haven't seen if they were flooded or not and if they will be open by then...
I'm curious about the hotels and restaurants in Waverly. I haven't seen if they were flooded or not and if they will be open by then if so.
I’ve been to the Ranch twice since the flood and a good number of the businesses in town have been back open. Most of the restaurants as well as Co-Op, Tractor Supply and Walmart were back open when we were there in early and mid-October.

There’s really only one hotel in Waverly and they’ve been open the whole time, even taking in people who lost their homes in the flood.

Post a reply to: Loretta's 2022 Qualifier Schedule???

The Latest