Lorettas

bama205
Edited Date/Time 8/10/2020 9:23am
Who all went to the Am’s and will be staying for the National? Can’t wait for the first round!

Check out this pic of K-Dub I snagged. He came by our pits with a strainer for a helmet..

|
DC
8/10/2020 9:14am
I hope you had a good time at the event. It's always super cool when guys like K-Dub come back to help younger riders, work with a brand or even as minicycle parents themselves. Windham just came to hang out and work on the track on one of the dozers! I also spotted RC, Mike Alessi, Ivan Tedesco, Kyle Regal, Malcolm Stewart, Mike Brown, Nathan Ramsey, Tim Ferry, Nick Wey, Tyla Rattray, Matt Walker, Matt Bisceglia... I am sure I am leaving some guys out but it was quite a gathering of the old school!

Thank for coming, and thank goodness it actually happened...

DC
Racer X
btroxler
8/10/2020 9:22am
DC wrote:
I hope you had a good time at the event. It's always super cool when guys like K-Dub come back to help younger riders, work with...
I hope you had a good time at the event. It's always super cool when guys like K-Dub come back to help younger riders, work with a brand or even as minicycle parents themselves. Windham just came to hang out and work on the track on one of the dozers! I also spotted RC, Mike Alessi, Ivan Tedesco, Kyle Regal, Malcolm Stewart, Mike Brown, Nathan Ramsey, Tim Ferry, Nick Wey, Tyla Rattray, Matt Walker, Matt Bisceglia... I am sure I am leaving some guys out but it was quite a gathering of the old school!

DC
Racer X
DC, as always we had a blast. I think the Apprentice program is awesome. I saw you walking two "young" media apprentices around over in Storyland eating your snowcone.

As always can't wait until next year, wished LL's was a twice a year event. I know you and your staff are glad its only once a year, LOL.

Again, great event thanks to you and your crew!

The Shop

Mr. Afterbar
8/10/2020 9:23am
DC wrote:
I hope you had a good time at the event. It's always super cool when guys like K-Dub come back to help younger riders, work with...

DC
Racer X
Thanks to you and the crew for making it happen. Bring on the Nationals!

Post a reply to: Lorettas

The Latest