Loretta Lynn Super regionals

DC
5/18/2020 7:17pm
DC wrote:
mxrose3 wrote:
Hey DC, or anyone who might know: If we qualified at one of the area qualifiers that actually happened, do we HAVE to sign up within...
Hey DC, or anyone who might know:
If we qualified at one of the area qualifiers that actually happened, do we HAVE to sign up within the first 48 hours to be guaranteed a spot at the regional?
No, you don’t have to, but you might lose your spot when it’s open to everyone who did not get a chance to do the area qualifier are able to begin signing up on Wednesday.

DC
Racer X
mxrose3
Fantasy
1116th
5/18/2020 7:43pm
DC wrote:
mxrose3 wrote:
Hey DC, or anyone who might know: If we qualified at one of the area qualifiers that actually happened, do we HAVE to sign up within...
Hey DC, or anyone who might know:
If we qualified at one of the area qualifiers that actually happened, do we HAVE to sign up within the first 48 hours to be guaranteed a spot at the regional?
DC wrote:
No, you don’t have to, but you might lose your spot when it’s open to everyone who did not get a chance to do the area...
No, you don’t have to, but you might lose your spot when it’s open to everyone who did not get a chance to do the area qualifier are able to begin signing up on Wednesday.

DC
Racer X
Thats what I was wondering - thanks for the response DC!
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
5/18/2020 8:00pm
oceantrav wrote:
Just registered for the S.E. youth regional. Not too happy it’s at muddy creek though, it’s 11 hours from me (live in Tampa)
You can always give the slot to someone who would be happy.
Are you local and interested?
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
5/18/2020 8:05pm
oceantrav wrote:
Just registered for the S.E. youth regional. Not too happy it’s at muddy creek though, it’s 11 hours from me (live in Tampa)
imoto34 wrote:
If not, send me info on one who is. Thanks man

The Shop

5/20/2020 10:12am
Anyone else having issues with sign up? Trackside is still giving me the restricted box.
5/20/2020 11:54am Edited Date/Time 5/20/2020 11:56am
oceantrav wrote:
imoto34 wrote:
I don't think it works like that.....you'll probably have to refund, and alternate will bump into that slot. Or something. Dont go off that, because its speculation. I'm sure mxsports has guidance they can offer you to fix it.

grand scheme of things......keep your slot. the drive is part of the coolness of the sport. I used to love sittin shotgun in the motorhome talking to dad travelling to areas and regionals....
oceantrav
5/20/2020 12:52pm
Ya, we’re going without a doubt.

Driving ain’t fun when we’re taking my extended cab truck with 2 adults and 3 younger kids on a 11 hour trip though lol
5/20/2020 1:44pm Edited Date/Time 5/20/2020 1:45pm
oceantrav wrote:
Ya, we’re going without a doubt. Driving ain’t fun when we’re taking my extended cab truck with 2 adults and 3 younger kids on a 11...
Ya, we’re going without a doubt.

Driving ain’t fun when we’re taking my extended cab truck with 2 adults and 3 younger kids on a 11 hour trip though lol
I tell you what, my old man and I did alot of 6-12 hours hauls in his single bench seat chevy s10. It was tight....but not 2 adults and 3 young ones in an extended cab lol, you're all gonna be there together and actually doing something rather than quarantining and goin to walmart!!!

Post a reply to: Loretta Lynn Super regionals

The Latest