Looks there will be a new monster energy supercross game

MotoMo165
8/31/2018 10:17am Edited Date/Time 8/31/2018 10:19am
nurcracker wrote:
At least i got a response unlike milestone,I emailed them three times! Lets wait and see! I hope there is a new game! All the people...
At least i got a response unlike milestone,I emailed them three times! Lets wait and see! I hope there is a new game! All the people that do not want another game or your moaning must mean you cannot play the game ?????
“At least I got a response unlike milestone” sorry to beak it to you silly euro but milestone is the only one that would confirm if there is a new game or not. You actually emailed supercrosslive hahahahaha wtf ya bro they know the plans of milestone a completely unrelated company. And you said Americans are dumb. Hope your a not a future refugee.

Their reply, probably. ?
Donovan759
8/31/2018 10:38am
dsmith wrote:
your gangin up on me now....
i was being sarcastic. I thought you had a valid question.
akillerwombat
8/31/2018 11:21am
I'd imagine PC only, at least at first. I haven't been following too closely.
It's PC only at first (super expensive to get something on a console).

I've had a chance to play the in development version and it's feeling awesome thus far.
aeffertz
8/31/2018 11:39am
OP emails the Supercross LIVE customer service line asking if they’re going to show any video game footage at the Monster Cup, they say probably the Monster Energy Supercross game and OP has turned that into “Milestone is creating a new SX game to be debuted at the MEC.” Dizzy

The Shop

js451
9/1/2018 4:13am
early wrote:
All I want is a supercross game that takes 10,000 hours of practice to master for the ultimate realistic experience.
Same here. Best game ever made. Literally get to ride in my living room. MES and MXGP are no good. I won't be buying any until...
Same here. Best game ever made. Literally get to ride in my living room. MES and MXGP are no good. I won't be buying any until they change the physics drastically. Fun to look at, not to play, which means it gets boring fast. I don't play any games at the moment because there haven't been any great ones in a while. LCQ's new game appears to have potential.
So you want a game that takes hours to master? How many hours have you put into mxgp pro? What were the things you liked and didn’t like? Prob don’t even own it ya unappreciative douch
9/1/2018 5:02am
js451 wrote:
So you want a game that takes hours to master? How many hours have you put into mxgp pro? What were the things you liked and...
So you want a game that takes hours to master? How many hours have you put into mxgp pro? What were the things you liked and didn’t like? Prob don’t even own it ya unappreciative douch
Haha I'm not even going to satisfy you with a legitimate response because you are clearly an idiot 13 year old who is fapping to milestone games. Pound sound moran.
js451
9/1/2018 5:36am
js451 wrote:
So you want a game that takes hours to master? How many hours have you put into mxgp pro? What were the things you liked and...
Haha I'm not even going to satisfy you with a legitimate response because you are clearly an idiot 13 year old who is fapping to milestone...
Haha I'm not even going to satisfy you with a legitimate response because you are clearly an idiot 13 year old who is fapping to milestone games. Pound sound moran.
I’m 32 and as you didn’t address any of the questions asked and couldn’t spell moron I’d say your the moron
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/1/2018 5:47am
js451 wrote:
Haha I'm not even going to satisfy you with a legitimate response because you are clearly an idiot 13 year old who is fapping to milestone...
js451 wrote:
I’m 32 and as you didn’t address any of the questions asked and couldn’t spell moron I’d say your the moron
* you're

Also, moran is thrown around a lot in this place and is commonly used with the following image.

That's why he said moran and not moron. He knows how to spell moron, believe me.
js451
9/1/2018 5:59am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
* you're Also, moran is thrown around a lot in this place and is commonly used with the following image. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/09/01/284493/s1200_moran.jpg[/img] That's why he said moran...
* you're

Also, moran is thrown around a lot in this place and is commonly used with the following image.

That's why he said moran and not moron. He knows how to spell moron, believe me.
I called him out on Moran because he called me a Moran. Not because I wanted to police ppl’s grammar in a mx forum, that would be a waste of my time, as it is of your time someone should let you know?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/1/2018 6:03am Edited Date/Time 9/1/2018 6:28am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
* you're Also, moran is thrown around a lot in this place and is commonly used with the following image. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/09/01/284493/s1200_moran.jpg[/img] That's why he said moran...
* you're

js451 wrote:
I called him out on Moran because he called me a Moran. Not because I wanted to police ppl’s grammar in a mx forum, that would...
I called him out on Moran because he called me a Moran. Not because I wanted to police ppl’s grammar in a mx forum, that would be a waste of my time, as it is of your time someone should let you know?
I already know and thanks for the down vote.

Carry on.

Edit: So in the process of him calling you a moran and not a moron you then point out to him that he didn't spell it properly. Isn't that a form of policing someone's grammar? I think so.
js451
9/1/2018 6:06am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I already know and thanks for the down vote. Carry on. Edit: So in the process of him calling you a moran and not a moron...

Carry on.

Edit: So in the process of him calling you a moran and not a moron you then point out to him that he didn't spell it properly. Isn't that a form of policing someone's grammar? I think so.
As long as you know mate
9/1/2018 6:10am
js451 wrote:
You call me names like a little girl and expect me to answer your "questions"? Fuck off.
9/1/2018 7:14am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I already know and thanks for the down vote. Carry on. Edit: So in the process of him calling you a moran and not a moron...

Carry on.

Judging by his posts, I don’t think he’s in a position to be commenting on anyone’s spelling or grammar. I’m embarrassed by my generation.
sxer1
9/1/2018 11:55am
Milestone registered the domain supercrossthegame.com until 2022, so there will be several more MES games.
Source
9/1/2018 1:04pm
sxer1 wrote:
Milestone registered the domain supercrossthegame.com until 2022, so there will be several more MES games.
Source
Why does that mean there will be several more games?
MotoMo165
9/1/2018 3:33pm
sxer1 wrote:
Source
Why does that mean there will be several more games?
Because they want their game to come up whenever some searches Supercross game in google. And from the sounds of it they want that site name until 2022
biscuit11
9/1/2018 6:19pm
Any arguments on the video game threads should be hashed out playing the video games. Hell even the mxgp vs ama ones too lol
flatout111
9/1/2018 6:22pm
Man, I'm all about some gaming threads but this one is pure nonsense. This is the Vital people complain about.

Post a reply to: Looks there will be a new monster energy supercross game

The Latest