Looks like Roczen wants to take it to the next level

BAMX
Edited Date/Time 10/11/2013 12:51pm
|
downard254
10/10/2013 1:10pm
What about RV , did Aldon quit him. How can he managed two guys on different teams.
fatneck03
10/10/2013 1:28pm
downard254 wrote:
What about RV , did Aldon quit him. How can he managed two guys on different teams.
omg how in the world can two people train together if there identical twins
Gym Briggs
10/10/2013 1:31pm
Unless KR94 is signing with TwoTwo which is a Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawasaki Team. If he still does ride for KTM next year seems like a conflict of interest. JT$ said on PulpMxShow that Chad is talking to a rider under contract currently.
10/10/2013 1:38pm Edited Date/Time 10/10/2013 1:42pm
aldon...omfg...how could he do it...can he do it...it would be a feat so uncomprhensible...
what is he thinking...is he learning german....does he carry a monster in one hand and a red bull in the other...or does he just say f it and drink like a rockstar or sumthin....does he keep secrets from rv and tell kroc all the good stuff...or would it be the other way....would kawasaki hide villos bike so alden cant tell the ktm guys what his settings are...this an epic story that only tmz can figure out.....stay tuned...all this just before the million dollar calvacade of supermotocross....

The Shop

VicDaMoan03
10/10/2013 1:41pm
I agree no conflict now but what if Roczen starts challenging RV? I remember RV saying he wanted to grab Aldon before Dungey when Aldon left Stewart. Implying that Aldon wouldn't train more than one of the top guys.
COAL-TRAIN
10/10/2013 1:47pm
BAMX wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/10/10/33714/s1200_Screen_shot_2013_10_10_at_1.05.10_PM.jpg[/img]
Oh shit...this could be what Kenny needs. Aldon is gonna crack the whip. Say good by to cheese burgers and milk shakes w your man friend Smile I still think He needs more fight in him though...Tomac ruined him mentally late this season...he cant let that happen or it wont matter how good of shape hes in.
JeepnMike
10/10/2013 1:49pm Edited Date/Time 10/10/2013 1:52pm
I don't think it is that dumb of a question to ask when Aldon is training two stars from two different teams. I remember seeing Aldon with the team (Kawasaki) a lot last year at the races. With Roczen on a different team, who does Aldon pick on race day?

I don't think it would be such a big deal if Roczen was a 5-10 place rider, but when you have two "stars", it brings more eyes on how you are dividing your attention particulary on race day. Of course this is assuming Aldon is still working with RV, but I think that is a safe assumption.
KlootZak
10/10/2013 1:56pm
Okay ... I'm calling it ... Ready? ... Okay! Roczensupercrosschampion,nationalchampionandMXdNchampionin2014!!!! WoohooWoohooWoohoo
socalmx716
10/10/2013 1:58pm
COAL-TRAIN wrote:
Oh shit...this could be what Kenny needs. Aldon is gonna crack the whip. Say good by to cheese burgers and milk shakes w your man friend...
Oh shit...this could be what Kenny needs. Aldon is gonna crack the whip. Say good by to cheese burgers and milk shakes w your man friend Smile I still think He needs more fight in him though...Tomac ruined him mentally late this season...he cant let that happen or it wont matter how good of shape hes in.
I think the MXdN showed he's confident. Held off Tomac that second moto.
DrSweden
10/10/2013 1:59pm
Good for him. Ken appeared a bit tired during the season, getting killed in the end of motos by Tomac. Still at both MXDNs he seems to find the pulse, so I'm confused what's the story here. But either way, getting more stamina will for sure improve him, which seems to be a key if he want's to step up against RV which I don't see happening until 2015...

Next season will be awesome, good we have some intermission with SX in between, which I haven't figured out if stamina makes a different or not.
Oldmxer95
10/10/2013 2:01pm
I am a KRoc fan, but let's not forget, there always seems to be a learning year when anyone moves up to the 450's. I think he will be good for a consistent top 5. But not quite the level of RV2. That could take a year or two.
pilotdude
10/10/2013 2:01pm
KlootZak wrote:
Okay ... I'm calling it ... Ready? ... Okay! Roczensupercrosschampion,nationalchampionandMXdNchampionin2014!!!! WoohooWoohooWoohoo
Would you care to make a friendly wager on that?
chrisbuehler
10/10/2013 2:12pm
socalmx716 wrote:
He looked great at last years MXdN too. One off races mean nothing
socalmx716
10/10/2013 2:14pm
socalmx716 wrote:
Yeah the MXdN means nothing. Anytime you beat Tomac is a huge confidence booster.
chrisbuehler
10/10/2013 2:21pm
socalmx716 wrote:
socalmx716 wrote:
Yeah the MXdN means nothing. Anytime you beat Tomac is a huge confidence booster.
Have all his stellar MXdN ride's made him a National champ yet?
jamma10
10/10/2013 2:41pm
socalmx716 wrote:
No, but he came extremely close in his second attempt. How many years has it taken Tomac?

Roczens finished ahead of the US 250 representative in every single one of the 10 MXdN races he's ever lined up for and beaten four different National Champions in the process.
steed 2.0
10/10/2013 2:43pm
Gym Briggs wrote:
Unless KR94 is signing with TwoTwo which is a Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawasaki Team. If he still does ride for KTM next year seems like...
Unless KR94 is signing with TwoTwo which is a Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawasaki Team. If he still does ride for KTM next year seems like a conflict of interest. JT$ said on PulpMxShow that Chad is talking to a rider under contract currently.
Pass the kouchie
mccread
10/10/2013 4:17pm
socalmx716 wrote:
They did more than that. ..stellar rides made him world champion. Beat Dungey last three years in a row too at the mxdn.
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4002nd
10/10/2013 5:53pm
This is good news. Kroc is the only guy I've always thought could give RV a run. He was leading in Daytona last year for quite a few laps til he got arm pump, granted he was on a break. He has the speed, he just has to get that fitness on aldons level & hell be a threat. I know the long 17 race series is gonna be a factor at some point for him & Tomac. We thought last year was stacked, but this season is gonna be super stacked!!! Daveys back, CR22 on a comfy bike, Kenny & Tomac moving up, js7 has been training early, the man called Dungey out to man up, mookie is signed sealed & delivered on a 450, Barcia is in his 2nd season, oh & JG is back!! Damn I'm ready for A1. Woohoo
kiwifan
10/10/2013 6:02pm
This is good news. Kroc is the only guy I've always thought could give RV a run. He was leading in Daytona last year for quite...
This is good news. Kroc is the only guy I've always thought could give RV a run. He was leading in Daytona last year for quite a few laps til he got arm pump, granted he was on a break. He has the speed, he just has to get that fitness on aldons level & hell be a threat. I know the long 17 race series is gonna be a factor at some point for him & Tomac. We thought last year was stacked, but this season is gonna be super stacked!!! Daveys back, CR22 on a comfy bike, Kenny & Tomac moving up, js7 has been training early, the man called Dungey out to man up, mookie is signed sealed & delivered on a 450, Barcia is in his 2nd season, oh & JG is back!! Damn I'm ready for A1. Woohoo
I will add another rider who should be heavily in the mix...Canard ...also Milsaps will be strong whether hes on a Kawasaki or a KTM
RealityZ
10/10/2013 6:22pm
SX 2014

RV
Dungey
Barcia
Canard
Stewart
Millsaps
Reed
Roczen
Tomac

That's 9..
zippy895
10/10/2013 7:18pm
make that three.3 racers are being trained by baker.and,if you really want to be technical.....three different team riders.
10/10/2013 8:24pm
socalmx716 wrote:
Have all the stellar US -national champions (Weimer,Canard,Baggett,Tomac) ever won the MX2 class at the mxdn since Roczen was on orbit?Is it luck when he wins 4 times in a row this event.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
10/10/2013 8:30pm
Gym Briggs wrote:
Unless KR94 is signing with TwoTwo which is a Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawasaki Team. If he still does ride for KTM next year seems like...
Its not a conflict of intrest, Aldon can train who he wants. He trains three riders now.

The rider that Reed is trying to get is Millsaps.
Gym Briggs
10/10/2013 11:37pm
Gym Briggs wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
Its not a conflict of intrest, Aldon can train who he wants. He trains three riders now. The rider that Reed is trying to get is...
Its not a conflict of intrest, Aldon can train who he wants. He trains three riders now.

The rider that Reed is trying to get is Millsaps.
His 3 riders are AC who is on the farm program to what RV is on. Also Weimer is 2nd fiddle to RV. Kenny should be more on an RV level than Weimer. Either way if I was RV or Weimer I would be a little unhappy. I'm guessing Aldon had to consult with his riders who are in that class. So far his only riders he has worked together with have been Monster Energy Kawasaki riders, which makes it a very comfortable situation for everyone.

How do you figure its not a conflict of interest? Honestly from a riders stand point your trainer is one of your biggest tools cause they know your program in and out. The only way I wouldn't think it would be that big of a deal is if Roczen went Kawi or RV doesn't look at him as a threat or competition.
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4002nd
10/11/2013 12:00am
This is good news. Kroc is the only guy I've always thought could give RV a run. He was leading in Daytona last year for quite...
kiwifan wrote:
I will add another rider who should be heavily in the mix...Canard ...also Milsaps will be strong whether hes on a Kawasaki or a KTM
I knew I was forgetting somebody! Yes trey should be in the mix to bring his 2nd season back.
jamma10
10/11/2013 1:35am
RealityZ wrote:
SX 2014

RV
Dungey
Barcia
Canard
Stewart
Millsaps
Reed
Roczen
Tomac

That's 9..
It is a great period in the SX history.
Damn right.

What are peoples thoughts on the New York addition, is it going to be a success?
Millbilly
10/11/2013 6:00am
RealityZ wrote:
SX 2014

RV
Dungey
Barcia
Canard
Stewart
Millsaps
Reed
Roczen
Tomac

That's 9..
It is a great period in the SX history.
jamma10 wrote:
Damn right.

What are peoples thoughts on the New York addition, is it going to be a success?
I sure hope so. Rented a bus and 25 of us mass holes are going!

Post a reply to: Looks like Roczen wants to take it to the next level

The Latest