3/20/2010 9:30pm
Whitey wrote:
and Colorado.

Still wont believe it until i see it.
X2
bultokid
3/20/2010 9:32pm
moto329 wrote:
He's approached several NASCAR teams lately, wouldn't be shocked at all if he disappeared from MX/SX in the next couple of years.
Would be a smart move as his window is closing rapidly. Father Time waits for no man.........except Chuck Norris, of course
Bobbles
3/20/2010 10:30pm
Some of you dorks will believe anything.
Racer111
3/20/2010 10:34pm
Ing wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if we never see Bubba race again. It would be a shame, but I'm just not seeing him coming back at all...
It wouldn't surprise me if we never see Bubba race again. It would be a shame, but I'm just not seeing him coming back at all. I think he's made his money and he's getting out while he's still on top. JMO.
Just when I thought people couldn't get any dumber on here.........

The Shop

Racer111
3/20/2010 10:37pm
He is 24. How old is Kevin Windham? Ok, thanks for playing! Next idiotic comment.
bultokid
3/20/2010 10:49pm
Racer111 wrote:
He is 24. How old is Kevin Windham? Ok, thanks for playing! Next idiotic comment.
Guess you've never heard of the 10 year rule. Lets see, make coin riding a dirt bike and beat the living crap out of yourself or make coin wrapped in a steel cage and race till your 40's ???? that's a tough choice
Grendel
3/20/2010 10:53pm
Are some people still of the opinion that if he doesn't race the entire outdoors season that he shouldn't be in the MXDN?
need love
3/20/2010 10:59pm
ocscottie wrote:
The most important part is he wants to be there for the MXDN!
TripleFive wrote:
Like it matters....
Tripple Five their ain't shit up in Fort Collins but a bunch of wanta bee's, ya sound like that gay Villo 51 fan guy. Go break a blood vessel in the gym and leave the real job to the real men, dude's never seen a single bullet fly over his head and thinks he's a soldier ,,
Crush
3/20/2010 11:02pm
I don't think it really matters... James is perfectly capable of winning having ridden outdoors or not...

BUT...

For his sake, and in terms of nerves if he were to race the MXDN, I think he should get some in for sure... That's a lot of pressure to just show up not having raced any and ride... Especially at a place that hasn't been too kind to him...
Spinner
3/20/2010 11:19pm
Is he gonna race the first two outdoors like he raced the select GP's and outdoors last year?
FIREfish148
3/21/2010 12:19am
Ing wrote:
I see you've been a member for a whole 2 months now and have 450+ posts. You're well on your way to being BL Jr. LOL...
I see you've been a member for a whole 2 months now and have 450+ posts. You're well on your way to being BL Jr. LOL. I'be been in the "sport" for well over 40 years. How about yourself? I've forgot more about MX/SX than you'll ever know. Do you even own a bike or just using mommy and daddys computer? Ever run a race? Bet not, there's someone else on here that's never raced and seems to "know it all". Wonder who?
Sure thing genius. How do the seed the heat races? Did you forget that or just too fucking stupid to know?. Classic. Carry on with your...
Sure thing genius. How do the seed the heat races? Did you forget that or just too fucking stupid to know?. Classic. Carry on with your dumbass questions that most 12 year olds that follow the sport know the answers to. Is your name stand for the middle of fuck and idiot. Rocket science? Back to JS running the Nattys
BraaaaaaaaAAAp
3/21/2010 2:22am
ocscottie wrote:
The most important part is he wants to be there for the MXDN!
TripleFive wrote:
Like it matters....
need love wrote:
Tripple Five their ain't shit up in Fort Collins but a bunch of wanta bee's, ya sound like that gay Villo 51 fan guy. Go break...
Tripple Five their ain't shit up in Fort Collins but a bunch of wanta bee's, ya sound like that gay Villo 51 fan guy. Go break a blood vessel in the gym and leave the real job to the real men, dude's never seen a single bullet fly over his head and thinks he's a soldier ,,
hahahah! Good one brother... You don't know much about me or Fort. Collins, I don't understand the hostility. And I don't understand your last comment at all.

Last year we sent our C team.

A team: JS RV TC
B team: RD JG JW
Racer111
3/21/2010 2:48am Edited Date/Time 3/21/2010 2:49am
bultokid wrote:
Guess you've never heard of the 10 year rule. Lets see, make coin riding a dirt bike and beat the living crap out of yourself or...
Guess you've never heard of the 10 year rule. Lets see, make coin riding a dirt bike and beat the living crap out of yourself or make coin wrapped in a steel cage and race till your 40's ???? that's a tough choice
Again, how old is Kevin Windham and where does he fit in your ten year rule? I swear, you dumbasses just spout off shit to spout off shit. I guess that's why your screename is buttholekid. Congratulations!! You're right up there with the idiot "Ing"!! Father and Son??
kongols
3/21/2010 2:54am
TripleFive wrote:
hahahah! Good one brother... You don't know much about me or Fort. Collins, I don't understand the hostility. And I don't understand your last comment at...
hahahah! Good one brother... You don't know much about me or Fort. Collins, I don't understand the hostility. And I don't understand your last comment at all.

Just don`t kill me but I think that you`ll get your ass handed to you by France. I was in Italy last year, and some bad luck cost them the title. I`m not saying that USA got lucky, I`m saying that France got unlucky.
`ol Ger
3/21/2010 5:07am
The mxdn should be good.

oG
bultokid
3/21/2010 6:27am
bultokid wrote:
Guess you've never heard of the 10 year rule. Lets see, make coin riding a dirt bike and beat the living crap out of yourself or...
Racer111 wrote:
Again, how old is Kevin Windham and where does he fit in your ten year rule? I swear, you dumbasses just spout off shit to spout...
Again, how old is Kevin Windham and where does he fit in your ten year rule? I swear, you dumbasses just spout off shit to spout off shit. I guess that's why your screename is buttholekid. Congratulations!! You're right up there with the idiot "Ing"!! Father and Son??
Ok, let me try and spell it out for you. IF and that's a big IF you knew squat about the sport and it's history you'd know what the 10 year rule is. MOST and that means MOST ( try and keep up now I know it's getting hard ) pro mx/sx riders have a career lifespan of 10 years from when they first turn pro till it's time to hang it up. This has been the case from it's start until today. Guys like Dowd, LaRocco, Windham etc are the exception not the norm. Since I am a dumb-ass ask Rick Johnson about it , hopefully you've heard of RJ. Ok, now back to your Bevis and Butthole re-runs.
Racer111
3/21/2010 6:50am Edited Date/Time 3/21/2010 7:16am
bultokid wrote:
Ok, let me try and spell it out for you. IF and that's a big IF you knew squat about the sport and it's history you'd...
Ok, let me try and spell it out for you. IF and that's a big IF you knew squat about the sport and it's history you'd know what the 10 year rule is. MOST and that means MOST ( try and keep up now I know it's getting hard ) pro mx/sx riders have a career lifespan of 10 years from when they first turn pro till it's time to hang it up. This has been the case from it's start until today. Guys like Dowd, LaRocco, Windham etc are the exception not the norm. Since I am a dumb-ass ask Rick Johnson about it , hopefully you've heard of RJ. Ok, now back to your Bevis and Butthole re-runs.
Obviously you are the one who doesn't know squat. Yeah, back in the 70's and 80's ten years was usually the limit, but not anymore. RC is the only one that has called it quits after 10 years as of recent. And we both know he could have kept right on if he were not BORED, not beat up. Kyle Lewis, Tim Ferry, Jeremy Mcgrath etc.....all went well beyond the 10 year mark as well. Chad Reed has already been doing it for 10 years. 2 in Europe and 8 here in the US already. Do your homework before you run your eneducated mouth. Todays equipment and suspension technology along with smarter and easier on the body training and fitness methods, riders careers are being extended compared to those of the 70's and 80's.
3/21/2010 7:12am
TripleFive wrote:
hahahah! Good one brother... You don't know much about me or Fort. Collins, I don't understand the hostility. And I don't understand your last comment at...

kongols wrote:
Just don`t kill me but I think that you`ll get your ass handed to you by France. I was in Italy last year, and some bad...
Just don`t kill me but I think that you`ll get your ass handed to you by France. I was in Italy last year, and some bad luck cost them the title. I`m not saying that USA got lucky, I`m saying that France got unlucky.
Wow, I didn't realize anyone on this board could have a differing opinion without without including some personal dig. Much appreciated.
slowvet
3/21/2010 7:27am
Crush wrote:
I don't think it really matters... James is perfectly capable of winning having ridden outdoors or not... BUT... For his sake, and in terms of nerves...
I don't think it really matters... James is perfectly capable of winning having ridden outdoors or not...

BUT...

For his sake, and in terms of nerves if he were to race the MXDN, I think he should get some in for sure... That's a lot of pressure to just show up not having raced any and ride... Especially at a place that hasn't been too kind to him...
Well said Crush.
BlueThumper
3/21/2010 8:27am
Who cares if he races anything? He has become a side show just like J-Law.
typ2vw159
3/21/2010 8:48am Edited Date/Time 3/21/2010 8:49am
I say how much you paying me? To race the MXDN?No go get Dungey.And the AMA outdoors is still the best of the best.MXDN is all about the money.
837wills
3/21/2010 9:35am Edited Date/Time 3/21/2010 9:35am
My questions is they are doing this for Stewie will they take J. Hill to those Nationals aswell?
bultokid
3/21/2010 1:39pm
bultokid wrote:
Ok, let me try and spell it out for you. IF and that's a big IF you knew squat about the sport and it's history you'd...
Racer111 wrote:
Obviously you are the one who doesn't know squat. Yeah, back in the 70's and 80's ten years was usually the limit, but not anymore. RC...
Obviously you are the one who doesn't know squat. Yeah, back in the 70's and 80's ten years was usually the limit, but not anymore. RC is the only one that has called it quits after 10 years as of recent. And we both know he could have kept right on if he were not BORED, not beat up. Kyle Lewis, Tim Ferry, Jeremy Mcgrath etc.....all went well beyond the 10 year mark as well. Chad Reed has already been doing it for 10 years. 2 in Europe and 8 here in the US already. Do your homework before you run your eneducated mouth. Todays equipment and suspension technology along with smarter and easier on the body training and fitness methods, riders careers are being extended compared to those of the 70's and 80's.
Guess you know more than RJ then.

"Do your homework before you run your eneducated mouth.""

Classic

slomoto
3/21/2010 8:49pm
I herd the G.H. and Hangtown havent got signed contracts yet for this year, and talk of going to Pala.

Post a reply to: Looks like James is riding first 2 Nats

The Latest