Looks like James is riding first 2 Nats

Related:
Create New Tag

3/20/2010 5:14 PM

and Colorado.

Still wont believe it until i see it.

|

3/20/2010 5:16 PM

The most important part is he wants to be there for the MXDN!

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/20/2010 5:21 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Like it matters....

|

3/20/2010 5:27 PM

Old news. wink

|

PEACE!

3/20/2010 5:34 PM

ocscottie wrote:

TripleFive wrote:

Like it matters....

With all the bashing on him for not going last year I would say it matters. Or do you mean it won't matter who is there for USA?

|

Funny (and true) quote deleted at the request of miedosoracing1.

‎"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

3/20/2010 5:36 PM

It won't happen. We won't see him until the US Open.

|

3/20/2010 5:42 PM

It would be nice to see James in for MXdN, but we will win either way.

|

3/20/2010 6:20 PM

where did u get this at last i checked he is racing the whole nationals

|

3/20/2010 6:23 PM

kawi23 wrote:

Holley on the webcast, said LB confirmed it.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/20/2010 6:24 PM

kawi23 wrote:

Give up your source. I never heard that from 'my source'.wink

|

I don't trust any "Joined Date" later than 2012

3/20/2010 6:25 PM

He's from Australia - they know what's what.

|

"Please don't feed the Drama Queens"

3/20/2010 6:30 PM

I'll take the team of RD,RV and JS any day. The riders from the B-series, err... I mean the GP's, would sustain a schlacking similar to Budds in 2007. Not that it wouldn't happen without Bubba, though.

|

3/20/2010 6:30 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if we never see Bubba race again. It would be a shame, but I'm just not seeing him coming back at all. I think he's made his money and he's getting out while he's still on top. JMO.

|

The older I get, the faster I was. Posting without a cast on is fun!

3/20/2010 6:34 PM

He's approached several NASCAR teams lately, wouldn't be shocked at all if he disappeared from MX/SX in the next couple of years.

|

3/20/2010 6:35 PM

ocscottie wrote:

TripleFive wrote:

Like it matters....

panic revver wrote:

With all the bashing on him for not going last year I would say it matters. Or do you mean it won't matter who is there for USA?

I mean in the sense that last year we sent our C team IMO, with injuries considered, and we still won.

|

3/20/2010 6:39 PM

If he is healthy?

Who's gonna ride the 250F class if James races the MXDN?

|

3/20/2010 6:39 PM

I don't see Stewart doing Nascar any time soon. To go from the top of a sport with all or a lot of the attention on him to just another rookie drive in Nascar, that's a big hit to his ego. IMO.

|

3/20/2010 6:40 PM

Ing wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if we never see Bubba race again. It would be a shame, but I'm just not seeing him coming back at all. I think he's made his money and he's getting out while he's still on top. JMO.

Sure thing. Your opinion doesn't seem to hold much weight after your RV and RD in the same heat thread. JMO

|

‎"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

3/20/2010 6:40 PM

TripleFive wrote:

Like it matters....

panic revver wrote:

TripleFive wrote:

I mean in the sense that last year we sent our C team IMO, with injuries considered, and we still won.

LOL Now it was a "C" team? Damn.

|

3/20/2010 6:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2010 6:42 PM

MX479Guy wrote:

If he is healthy?

Probably should wait a few months before we pick the team but Weimer would be a good pick.

|

3/20/2010 6:42 PM

RACERX69 wrote:

I'll take the team of RD,RV and JS any day. The riders from the B-series, err... I mean the GP's, would sustain a schlacking similar to Budds in 2007. Not that it wouldn't happen without Bubba, though.

That would be a great team.....apart from the fact that you need a MX2 rider.

|

3/20/2010 6:44 PM

panic revver wrote:

Sure thing. Your opinion doesn't seem to hold much weight after your RV and RD in the same heat thread. JMO

Why does it upset you so much that I asked a question I didn't know the answer to? Isn't that what a forum is for? Go back to suckling BL. It suits you. If you don't want to answer my question don't click on the thread. Really not rocket science you know.

|

3/20/2010 6:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2010 6:51 PM

Ing wrote:

panic revver wrote:

Ing wrote:

Why does it upset you so much that I asked a question I didn't know the answer to? Isn't that what a forum is for? Go back to suckling BL. It suits you. If you don't want to answer my question don't click on the thread. Really not rocket science you know.

Upset me? Not in the least. It just shows your lack of knowledge/ignorance about the sport and rather profoundly. I don't give a shit about BL (not sure why you brought him up in this unless he is so far in that feeble mind of yours you can't help it), that dude is off the wall a lot but at least he is in the ballpark with this. You on the other hand...well. Funny you would be talking about rocket science.

|

3/20/2010 6:52 PM

how LAME is he for only running 2 races..if your gonna waste your time do the whole series you bummmmmmmmmm

|

3/20/2010 7:07 PM

Ing wrote:

panic revver wrote:

laughing
|

Some of these posts are like reading closed caption on the cartoon channel...

Hello?..Vital?...

3/20/2010 7:18 PM

I see you've been a member for a whole 2 months now and have 450+ posts. You're well on your way to being BL Jr. LOL. I'be been in the "sport" for well over 40 years. How about yourself? I've forgot more about MX/SX than you'll ever know. Do you even own a bike or just using mommy and daddys computer? Ever run a race? Bet not, there's someone else on here that's never raced and seems to "know it all". Wonder who?

|

3/20/2010 7:47 PM

MX479Guy wrote:

If he is healthy?

GOOD QUESTION, CONSIDERING THAT - ACCORDING TO THE NEW FIM RULE - THE 250 RIDER WILL HAVE TO BE UNDER 23.
WEIMER (12/17/1987)?
VILLOPOTO (08/13/1988)?
DUNGEY (12/04/1989)?

I don't know why, but I don't see two of them riding a 250 at the MXON.....

|

3/20/2010 7:50 PM

Ing wrote:

I see you've been a member for a whole 2 months now and have 450+ posts. You're well on your way to being BL Jr. LOL. I'be been in the "sport" for well over 40 years. How about yourself? I've forgot more about MX/SX than you'll ever know. Do you even own a bike or just using mommy and daddys computer? Ever run a race? Bet not, there's someone else on here that's never raced and seems to "know it all". Wonder who?

No one's ever heard of you...laughing

|

Some of these posts are like reading closed caption on the cartoon channel...

Hello?..Vital?...

3/20/2010 7:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2010 7:58 PM

Ing wrote:

Sure thing genius. How do the seed the heat races? Did you forget that or just too fucking stupid to know?. Classic. Carry on with your dumbass questions that most 12 year olds that follow the sport know the answers to. Is your name stand for the middle of fuck and idiot. Rocket science? Back to JS running the Nattys

|

3/20/2010 8:13 PM

TripleFive wrote:

Like it matters....

panic revver wrote:

TripleFive wrote:

Our C Team? Dungey and Weimer are leading their respective SX standings, I don't see them exactly as C riders.......

|