Looks like Cooper Webb is going to line up this Saturday

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2016 11:50 AM

Photo

|

5/16/2016 11:52 AM

Well he was also posting pictures of himself riding in the weeks before Vegas. Not hard to dig up an old picture to post so I still say we won't know for sure until Saturday.

|

5/16/2016 11:52 AM

...will be interesting to see...
...looked like he was in pain last sat nite...

|

rickys james mc hannah 469...ama pro career wins...and counting
which means these riders have an average of 92 wins ea...
which is equal to over 3 years of winning every single sx and natl each...
15 years of absolute total 100% domination ...just sayin' ...

5/16/2016 11:53 AM

To me he doesn't seem to be beating around the bush on if he's racing or not. Looks like he's going to line up.

|

5/16/2016 11:53 AM

TriRacer27 wrote:

Well he was also posting pictures of himself riding in the weeks before Vegas. Not hard to dig up an old picture to post so I ...more

Exactly, and i can't see a wrist brace in that picture? I think we'll just have to wait.

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- Yamaha YZ450F 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

5/16/2016 11:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2016 11:55 AM

TriRacer27 wrote:

Well he was also posting pictures of himself riding in the weeks before Vegas. Not hard to dig up an old picture to post so I ...more

You can see him wearing the wrist brace or what looks to be one.

|

5/16/2016 11:55 AM

TriRacer27 wrote:

stremme12 wrote:

Kinda looks like a watch/timer

|

5/16/2016 12:00 PM

TriRacer27 wrote:

stremme12 wrote:

bobby397 wrote:

That brace he was wearing in Vegas looks a lot like what you're seeing on his wrist there. I could be wrong though.

|

5/16/2016 12:02 PM

Old photo, wearing a watch.

|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

5/16/2016 12:03 PM

You would have to beat that kid with a hammer to keep him off the bike. Good luck to him this summer.

|

5/16/2016 12:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2016 12:17 PM

TriRacer27 wrote:

stremme12 wrote:

bobby397 wrote:

I like how he implies he's racing yet we somehow come up conspiracy theories. Who knows......

|

5/16/2016 12:31 PM

IWreckALot wrote:

That brace he was wearing in Vegas looks a lot like what you're seeing on his wrist there. I could be wrong though.

Not even close.

That's a HR monitor not a brace.

|

5/16/2016 12:42 PM

Cooper is definitely racing. How much his injury will affect him is up in the air.

|

5/16/2016 1:03 PM

IWreckALot wrote:

That is just a HR monitor (like others have said)

Photo

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

5/16/2016 1:06 PM

bobby397 wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:

ocscottie wrote:

Photo

..yep you can clearly see his pulse rate in the Instagram pic...187...

|

rickys james mc hannah 469...ama pro career wins...and counting
which means these riders have an average of 92 wins ea...
which is equal to over 3 years of winning every single sx and natl each...
15 years of absolute total 100% domination ...just sayin' ...

5/16/2016 1:06 PM

I hope his wrist is ok, some have come back from wrist injuries and never been the same RJ was obviously one

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

5/16/2016 1:17 PM

That picture must be from today because I know he hasn't done any testing with the team.

|

5/16/2016 1:25 PM

I like his interview from the Vegas race. " I kept Davalos right there in case I needed to make a pass".

|

5/16/2016 1:33 PM

Daniel LaRusso's gonna fight?!?Photo

|

5/16/2016 1:35 PM

kiwifan wrote:

I hope his wrist is ok, some have come back from wrist injuries and never been the same RJ was obviously one

Baggett would be a recent example although he also had that eye problem.

|

5/16/2016 2:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2016 2:17 PM

He wants some redemption from the mini days with AC. It'll be a long time before those two will race each other once coop moves up. This is not in any way a cheap shot or downing AC in any way.

|

5/16/2016 2:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2016 2:45 PM

bobby397 wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:

ocscottie wrote:

Photo

Alright, not arguing, I truly wanna know. That monitor has stop protection for flexion and dorsiflexion and lateral movement limitation? All the issues a person would want protection for a scaphoid fx.

https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/64/photos/91956/s1200_GUYB3320.jpg

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

5/16/2016 2:47 PM

CrGuy2T wrote:

He wants some redemption from the mini days with AC. It'll be a long time before those two will race each other once coop ...more

AC has barely raced that wouldn't proof anything.
I hope they both deliver toh

|

5/16/2016 2:59 PM

bobby397 wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:

Not even close.

That's a HR monitor not a brace.

Yep.

|

5/16/2016 3:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2016 4:06 PM

In the caption to this photo from Pit Bits, the device Cooper is wearing is referred to as a prototype wrist brace from Mobius. Now it's a heart rate monitor?

Photo
Cooper Webb glossed over questions about a wrist injury during Friday's press conference, but there's no doubt he has some kind of injury. How big it is, or how much it affects him is up for debate, but he has to get through tonight's race in an effort to try and wrap up the 250 West title. The brace here is a prototype of a Mobius wrist brace, and looks pretty interesting.

|

5/16/2016 4:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2016 4:08 PM

Photo

So, this is not a wrist brace but a heart monitor? Like I said, not arguing but feel like I my be losing my mind, more so than normal!

Edit: I can see Starcrossed was thinking the same thing I was at the same time.
|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

5/16/2016 4:07 PM

If you zoom in on the first photo, you can see watch buttons on the side. It doesn't look like a wrist brace unless it's completely different from what he was wearing at Vegas.

|

5/16/2016 4:14 PM

KTMShane699 wrote:

If you zoom in on the first photo, you can see watch buttons on the side. It doesn't look like a wrist brace unless it's ...more

Got it but if you look at the explanation, the words used are Mobius prototype wrist brace with a dial for tension.

Im thinking about going to check myself in at the local Psych hospital!! Ha!!

|

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

5/16/2016 4:21 PM

Interesting,I would think he would let it heal and maybe ride the 450 at select rounds

|

5/16/2016 4:21 PM

Could it be both?

|