Carson Brown to Ti-Lube Honda

TeamGreen
3/13/2018 10:34am
STOKED! Cool and polite young man. May many good things happen for him!
Asimo
3/13/2018 11:13am
Danster wrote:
I figured that he doesn’t need his Supercross points through Arenacross since he has a Canadian Arenacross championship. Number 2 Since there isn’t a Arenacross series...
I figured that he doesn’t need his Supercross points through Arenacross
since he has a Canadian Arenacross championship.
Number 2 Since there isn’t a Arenacross series next year why would
anyone need to go through Arenacross to race Supercross.
Number 3 Ti-Lube has all their riders?
Number 4 Why would he give up his ponlts lead on the Triple Crown Arenacross
series for a lesser meaning West Coast lites Arenacross series title.?
That’s why the Star Yamaha ride was the best guess......
Asimo wrote:
Confusing. He's racing or was racing the same AX series as stank dog?, and now he isn't and just going to race another series while leading...
Confusing. He's racing or was racing the same AX series as stank dog?, and now he isn't and just going to race another series while leading one series?

Who can clear this up?
TJ 755 wrote:
He won the Canadian west ax championship this year, raced and won the first round of the AX triple crown or whatever in Canada, raced anaheim...
He won the Canadian west ax championship this year, raced and won the first round of the AX triple crown or whatever in Canada, raced anaheim amateur day and Glendale amateur day for SX points and now that the AMA AX series is on the west side of the country he is doing some rounds to finish SX points. thats all. Could be qualified for SX by Seattle.
EXCELLENT explanation.
Team MMR
3/13/2018 12:09pm
DoubleA wrote:
Pretty sure it has been stated next year there will be no arenacross and only way to score points for sx is the amateur sx days.
Where was this stated at? Because i have connections inside the AMA and was told completely different.
Tracktor
3/13/2018 1:49pm
TeamGreen wrote:
STOKED! Cool and polite young man. May many good things happen for him!
For sure. One of the families that is always classy & never involved in drama in NW MX. They deserve all the support he gets plus some..............

The Shop

bsharkey
3/13/2018 2:13pm
Danster wrote:
I figured that he doesn’t need his Supercross points through Arenacross since he has a Canadian Arenacross championship. Number 2 Since there isn’t a Arenacross series...
I figured that he doesn’t need his Supercross points through Arenacross
since he has a Canadian Arenacross championship.
Number 2 Since there isn’t a Arenacross series next year why would
anyone need to go through Arenacross to race Supercross.
Number 3 Ti-Lube has all their riders?
Number 4 Why would he give up his ponlts lead on the Triple Crown Arenacross
series for a lesser meaning West Coast lites Arenacross series title.?
That’s why the Star Yamaha ride was the best guess......
Asimo wrote:
Confusing. He's racing or was racing the same AX series as stank dog?, and now he isn't and just going to race another series while leading...
Confusing. He's racing or was racing the same AX series as stank dog?, and now he isn't and just going to race another series while leading one series?

Who can clear this up?
He was racing the Canadian professional Arenacross series but now he will be racing the same series as stankdog to get his Supercross points so he can get his license and then move on to Supercross
Danster
3/13/2018 3:12pm
winning the Canadian AX series qualifies Carson to race Supercross!
mark_swart
3/13/2018 4:34pm
Can't wait to see how he does! We've ended up at the same practice tracks the past two weekends, he's a legend up here already.
BigDaddyG
3/13/2018 4:46pm
Carson is a bit of an Enigma.... don’t get me wrong I’m not bashing the kid and am rooting for him. But he seems to be bouncing through rides the past 2 years. I mean he had the holy grail of rides with Mitch at PC and then that went away. I’d like to know the details of that just from a fans curiousness perspective,
Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying anything good or bad about it, just an observation. I rode with his dad and uncle a bit back in the old days at the Woodland indoor track.... super cool dudes for sure.
jbrown15
3/13/2018 5:38pm
BigDaddyG wrote:
Carson is a bit of an Enigma.... don’t get me wrong I’m not bashing the kid and am rooting for him. But he seems to be...
Carson is a bit of an Enigma.... don’t get me wrong I’m not bashing the kid and am rooting for him. But he seems to be bouncing through rides the past 2 years. I mean he had the holy grail of rides with Mitch at PC and then that went away. I’d like to know the details of that just from a fans curiousness perspective,
Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying anything good or bad about it, just an observation. I rode with his dad and uncle a bit back in the old days at the Woodland indoor track.... super cool dudes for sure.
I could be wrong but from what I heard is he only had an amateur Team Green deal, once he turned Pro he didn't have a ride anymore.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
3/13/2018 6:11pm
BigDaddyG wrote:
Carson is a bit of an Enigma.... don’t get me wrong I’m not bashing the kid and am rooting for him. But he seems to be...
He had an amateur Team Green ride, not a Pro Circuit ride. He switched so he could turn pro as Team Green wasn't going to support him unless he stayed down in B class...
Trickamoto
3/13/2018 11:26pm
Best insta vids! WFO on any bike he sees! Hope he does great.
bsharkey
3/14/2018 6:37pm
Danster wrote:
winning the Canadian AX series qualifies Carson to race Supercross!
Only if your canadian. There's some exemption if you're out of the u.s. I can't remember exactly what I was told. They basically have some sort of a release and paper documentation you can fill out if your Canadian I'm think that's how Pettis was able to race Supercross without going through the same thing
3/14/2018 7:26pm
ML512 wrote:
He had an amateur Team Green ride, not a Pro Circuit ride. He switched so he could turn pro as Team Green wasn't going to support...
He had an amateur Team Green ride, not a Pro Circuit ride. He switched so he could turn pro as Team Green wasn't going to support him unless he stayed down in B class...
Kids still move up on their own? I'm a fan already.

Post a reply to: Carson Brown to Ti-Lube Honda

The Latest