Carson Brown to Ti-Lube Honda

Danster
Edited Date/Time 3/16/2018 9:33am
Administrator note: Original title of Carson Brown to Star Racing was incorrect, he's racing for Ti-Lube Honda in the US. Title has been edited to match this info.

Ravensdale, Washington, rider #910 Carson Brown will not complete the remaining rounds of the Rockstar Energy AX Tour.

Carson has been offered a great opportunity to compete in the USA for another team. We are so proud of him and it has been a true pleasure to be a stepping stone in his young career.

Carson won us both the Pro 250 and Pro Open Championships this winter in the Future West AX Series and also currently holds the red plate after the 1st Round of the AX Tour.

We wish him nothing but the best in the future.

|

The Shop

jeffro503
3/12/2018 8:31pm
Danster wrote:
Administrator note: Original title of Carson Brown to Star Racing was incorrect, he's racing for Ti-Lube Honda in the US. Title has been edited to match...
Administrator note: Original title of Carson Brown to Star Racing was incorrect, he's racing for Ti-Lube Honda in the US. Title has been edited to match this info.

Ravensdale, Washington, rider #910 Carson Brown will not complete the remaining rounds of the Rockstar Energy AX Tour.

Carson has been offered a great opportunity to compete in the USA for another team. We are so proud of him and it has been a true pleasure to be a stepping stone in his young career.

Carson won us both the Pro 250 and Pro Open Championships this winter in the Future West AX Series and also currently holds the red plate after the 1st Round of the AX Tour.

We wish him nothing but the best in the future.

That's awesome Danster. Weird question....but you wouldn't happen to have a high-res sample of this pic would you? This is awesome desktop!
aeffertz
3/12/2018 8:59pm
This the dude that shreds those mini bikes?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
3/12/2018 9:05pm
aeffertz wrote:
Yes. He's the son of BBR founder (forgot his name).
zehn
3/12/2018 9:08pm
aeffertz wrote:
Yeah, his Instagram is one of the most entertaining feeds IMO
bsharkey
3/12/2018 9:28pm Edited Date/Time 3/12/2018 9:30pm
Your information is completely wrong he is not riding a Yamaha this year they were going to have his press release on Friday but you kind of screwed that up he's riding for Ti lube Honda. I just spoke with his dad 5 minutes ago he wanted me to clear this up for everyone
FIREfish148
3/12/2018 9:41pm
bsharkey wrote:
Your information is completely wrong he is not riding a Yamaha this year they were going to have his press release on Friday but you kind...
Your information is completely wrong he is not riding a Yamaha this year they were going to have his press release on Friday but you kind of screwed that up he's riding for Ti lube Honda. I just spoke with his dad 5 minutes ago he wanted me to clear this up for everyone
That's dope. Was he like "Hey, bsharkey, go tell those guys on vital what the real scoop is"?
bsharkey
3/12/2018 9:45pm
bsharkey wrote:
Your information is completely wrong he is not riding a Yamaha this year they were going to have his press release on Friday but you kind...
That's dope. Was he like "Hey, bsharkey, go tell those guys on vital what the real scoop is"?
Yeah he said he couldn't log on the site
BBR Duane
3/12/2018 10:06pm
Hi guys - Carson is on Ti Lube Honda starting Friday at the Denver Arenacross. He is going to do the west coast series to get his Supercross points and go from there. This will be a great fit for him. He can still ride pit bikes, 125s etc. All the crazy things he loves to do but will focus on getting his points and moving forward from there.

Can we change the title - My phone is blowing up haha
DanDunes818
3/12/2018 10:24pm
BBR Duane wrote:
Hi guys - Carson is on Ti Lube Honda starting Friday at the Denver Arenacross. He is going to do the west coast series to get...
Hi guys - Carson is on Ti Lube Honda starting Friday at the Denver Arenacross. He is going to do the west coast series to get his Supercross points and go from there. This will be a great fit for him. He can still ride pit bikes, 125s etc. All the crazy things he loves to do but will focus on getting his points and moving forward from there.

For those that don't know, Duane is Carson's pops. So changing the title which should of ended in a "?" to begin with is probably a good thing to do. haha
Danster
3/12/2018 10:50pm
I figured that he doesn’t need his Supercross points through Arenacross
since he has a Canadian Arenacross championship.
Number 2 Since there isn’t a Arenacross series next year why would
anyone need to go through Arenacross to race Supercross.
Number 3 Ti-Lube has all their riders?
Number 4 Why would he give up his ponlts lead on the Triple Crown Arenacross
series for a lesser meaning West Coast lites Arenacross series title.?
That’s why the Star Yamaha ride was the best guess......
Team MMR
3/13/2018 4:51am
Danster wrote:
I figured that he doesn’t need his Supercross points through Arenacross since he has a Canadian Arenacross championship. Number 2 Since there isn’t a Arenacross series...
Totally different series and sanctions.

Number 2 no arenacross next year? Whoever fed you that is wrong lol. It just may be a new name instead of Amsoil Arenacross, and that depends on who ponies up the money for the title sponsor.

number 4, it must be worth the money....
DoubleA
3/13/2018 4:55am
Team MMR wrote:
Totally different series and sanctions. Number 2 no arenacross next year? Whoever fed you that is wrong lol. It just may be a new name instead...
Totally different series and sanctions.

Number 2 no arenacross next year? Whoever fed you that is wrong lol. It just may be a new name instead of Amsoil Arenacross, and that depends on who ponies up the money for the title sponsor.

number 4, it must be worth the money....
Pretty sure it has been stated next year there will be no arenacross and only way to score points for sx is the amateur sx days.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/13/2018 4:59am
BBR Duane wrote:
Hi guys - Carson is on Ti Lube Honda starting Friday at the Denver Arenacross. He is going to do the west coast series to get...

Edited the title and left a note in the top post. Congrats to you and our son btw!
agn5009
3/13/2018 6:06am
Good luck to him. I love the kids style I hope he tears it up!
Wandell
3/13/2018 6:40am
aeffertz wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Right, he is the son of one of the founders of BBR (Brown Brothers Racing). BBR builds the sickest minis (pitbikes) ever!! Their latest creation was an aluminum framed Yamaha TTR125 that is as trick as any factory mx bike!
300exc
3/13/2018 6:43am
Called him through the gate many times at the Mudslinger Series in western Washington.
Great kid, great family congrats!
MX Culture
3/13/2018 8:10am
Good job Duane and Carson, just like we discussed at Glendale SX, I think this is the way to go
JeepnMike
3/13/2018 8:17am
aeffertz wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Duane, I used to race on their BMX team back in the day.
3/13/2018 9:36am
BBR Duane wrote:

Please start making CRF50 frames again! Wishful thinking.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
3/13/2018 10:20am
BBR Duane wrote:

Please start making CRF50 frames again! Wishful thinking.
Yeah and the cradle for DRZ/KLX 125s!
Asimo
3/13/2018 10:28am
Danster wrote:
I figured that he doesn’t need his Supercross points through Arenacross since he has a Canadian Arenacross championship. Number 2 Since there isn’t a Arenacross series...
Confusing. He's racing or was racing the same AX series as stank dog?, and now he isn't and just going to race another series while leading one series?

Who can clear this up?
TJ 755
3/13/2018 10:34am
Danster wrote:
Asimo wrote:
Confusing. He's racing or was racing the same AX series as stank dog?, and now he isn't and just going to race another series while leading...
Confusing. He's racing or was racing the same AX series as stank dog?, and now he isn't and just going to race another series while leading one series?

Who can clear this up?
He won the Canadian west ax championship this year, raced and won the first round of the AX triple crown or whatever in Canada, raced anaheim amateur day and Glendale amateur day for SX points and now that the AMA AX series is on the west side of the country he is doing some rounds to finish SX points. thats all. Could be qualified for SX by Seattle.

Post a reply to: Carson Brown to Ti-Lube Honda

The Latest