Looking for new MX pants!

Lasse
Fantasy
2940th
6/10/2018 12:43am Edited Date/Time 6/10/2018 4:18am
Hi Vital!

I'm looking for a new set of MX pants. The current Thor and O'neal ones I have now tore way too easily and the inner mesh liner instant got ripped from my knee braces.

What can you recommend?

I'd like something that has room for kneebraces and otherwise I think the yogapants style is for me Smile

How is Circuit Equipment?
|
TomC31
6/10/2018 1:30am
Lasse wrote:
Hi Vital! I'm looking for a new set of MX pants. The current Thor and O'neal ones I have now tore way too easily and the...
Hi Vital!

I'm looking for a new set of MX pants. The current Thor and O'neal ones I have now tore way too easily and the inner mesh liner instant got ripped from my knee braces.

What can you recommend?

I'd like something that has room for kneebraces and otherwise I think the yogapants style is for me Smile

How is Circuit Equipment?
If you would like to email me at info@bolteverywear.com i will make sure to look after with price on a set of our gear! We have plenty of room for knee braces and would appreciate you trying them out.
And if you are based in Europe we have a distributor setup that are based in Netherlands and they are there to supply you with everything you need!
Regards,
Tom Carroll

Lastander
6/10/2018 3:30am
I have used Fly gear since -14, and i have a pair of pants with 60-70hrs on them with the knees perfectly intact, but the buttpatching is pretty worn down.
Seriously THE best moto-gear, incredible durability
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
6/10/2018 4:18am
I've tried out Moose racing gear this year because of their vented line (Sahara).
Really impressed, the best gear I can remember owning. Have only used it for 3 months, so can't say anything about durability but the pants are really good quality and very flexible.
I have Orthema braces which are really big, no problems with them, plenty of space

Post a reply to: Looking for new MX pants!

The Latest