No

|

6/27/2018 12:40 AM

gnarwhip wrote:

No

Helpful

|

6/27/2018 1:16 AM

If you're asking for a discount, you can't afford them.

|

6/27/2018 1:42 AM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

That makes absolutely no sense at all! So you'll pay full price anything you buy?

|

6/27/2018 3:15 AM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

GouldRacing25 wrote:

That makes absolutely no sense at all! So you'll pay full price anything you buy?

Of course I don't but I don't got begging on a forum.

|

6/27/2018 6:50 AM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

GouldRacing25 wrote:

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Of course I don't but I don't got begging on a forum.

If that's how you feel, sure. We're here to talk about MX correct? We're a community that gives advice/two cents and helps each other out. Didn't see an issue. Can I afford them? Absolutely! Why pay full pop if you don't have to though. Either way thanks for nothing. Much appreciated!

|

6/27/2018 7:12 AM

Put in the work to get a discount. Contact a rider support person and send a resume (or something showing why you are deserving of a discount) at the correct time. You are currently handling it wrong. The discounts shouldn't just get thrown around. Usually if you are sponsored for a discount you have to sign a contract saying that you will not give that code out.

|

6/27/2018 7:13 AM

Dungey25

|

6/27/2018 7:24 AM

876moto wrote:

Put in the work to get a discount. Contact a rider support person and send a resume (or something showing why you are deserving of a discount) at the correct time. You are currently handling it wrong. The discounts shouldn't just get thrown around. Usually if you are sponsored for a discount you have to sign a contract saying that you will not give that code out.

If I still raced I totally would. Goggles that I'm looking for aren't even for me. My buddy ( ex military ) is looking for some special edition liberty airbrakes that are $220 to match the rest of his American flag theme gear. I said I'd ask to see if anyone had a discount. That's all there is to it.

|

6/27/2018 7:28 AM

GouldRacing25 wrote:

If I still raced I totally would. Goggles that I'm looking for aren't even for me. My buddy ( ex military ) is looking for some special edition liberty airbrakes that are $220 to match the rest of his American flag theme gear. I said I'd ask to see if anyone had a discount. That's all there is to it.

Okay i get ya..

hmm there may be a military discount if he contacts them?

|

6/27/2018 7:32 AM

876moto wrote:

GouldRacing25 wrote:

Military and law enforcement typically get a discount. Google Oakley's HQ location above Irvine, Ca and call there, they have a store inside of the corporate building that could probably help. Also, there's a secondary employee store in the building that law enforcement and military have access too (if I remember right), but I don't think there's a publicly available phone number for that desk, call up front first.

|

6/27/2018 7:33 AM

If he’s military, there is usstandardissue.com which is a great thing that Oakley does. That said he’s going to have to jump the hoops to verify and get an account I do not know if MX goggles will
Be there. And maybe im being a boob, but sharing these codes and stuff is what ruins it for everyone

|

6/27/2018 7:34 AM

Calling Oakley and letting them know what you are wanting to do for your military friend will get you a better discount and customer service then some mx forum

|

Thanks for your Support
100%, Mobius, Sunstar, Pirelli, Odi, Acerbis, Yoshimura, Beck's Tech Suspension and Tuning, Arma, Works Connection

6/27/2018 7:34 AM

876moto wrote:

GouldRacing25 wrote:

876moto wrote:

Okay i get ya..

hmm there may be a military discount if he contacts them?

I'll have him check that out if he hasn't. Thanks

|

6/27/2018 7:35 AM

876moto wrote:

GouldRacing25 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Military and law enforcement typically get a discount. Google Oakley's HQ location above Irvine, Ca and call there, they have a store inside of the corporate building that could probably help. Also, there's a secondary employee store in the building that law enforcement and military have access too (if I remember right), but I don't think there's a publicly available phone number for that desk, call up front first.

Perfect! Thanks brother

|

6/27/2018 7:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2018 7:40 AM

https://www.oakleysi.com/en/men/goggles-helmets/si-goggles/si-ballistic-goggle-array/product/WGOO11/?skuCode=11-427&variant=700285299389&categoryCode=105091000m

they dont sell MX stuff on oakley si, but you can get a great discount on a set of oakley shades. Military/Gov can get costa del mar's and other outdoor stuff for a big discount here: www.provengo.com.

this is not spam ML.. just sharing the link, since oakleys were brought up, and there are a lot of vets and active duty that might see this post.

|

6/27/2018 7:39 AM

Thanks for the tips and advice guys! Gonna forward this info over to him.

|

6/27/2018 11:17 PM

Forget Jokeley. Buy 100% goggles or Scott

|

6/28/2018 2:49 AM

If you give me $300 il hook you up with a free set of Oakley goggles

|