Looking for a track

Related:
Create New Tag

2/5/2018 8:32 PM

A while back I saw a video of a track in Europe. I can't remember which country but I'm pretty sure it was France, Italy, or Spain. It was very hard pack, a lot of elevation change, and very peaky jumps. I had not seen it before and have not seen it since, so it's not a major track that I can tell.

Any ideas?

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

2/5/2018 8:39 PM

Or maybe it was South America...?

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

2/5/2018 9:05 PM

Was it the GoPro video that vurb or Motorsport posted of a GP guy? It was hard packed and he was shredding

|

2/5/2018 9:08 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

Was it the GoPro video that vurb or Motorsport posted of a GP guy? It was hard packed and he was shredding

I don't think so, but refresh my memory haha

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

2/5/2018 9:10 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

Was it the GoPro video that vurb or Motorsport posted of a GP guy? It was hard packed and he was shredding

JW381 wrote:

I don't think so, but refresh my memory haha

|

2/5/2018 9:13 PM

Just rewatched that. Wow he’s absolutely flying. One mistake and he’s done

|

2/5/2018 9:19 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

Just rewatched that. Wow he’s absolutely flying. One mistake and he’s done

Awesome vid! Not the track I'm thinking of. The track I saw was not that fast. It had steep drop offs and almost vertical tables. It seemed like something out of a video game. Wish I could remember, it looked cool and I wanted to post a video - yet here I am looking for the track haha

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

2/5/2018 9:24 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

Just rewatched that. Wow he’s absolutely flying. One mistake and he’s done

JW381 wrote:

Awesome vid! Not the track I'm thinking of. The track I saw was not that fast. It had steep drop offs and almost vertical tables. It seemed like something out of a video game. Wish I could remember, it looked cool and I wanted to post a video - yet here I am looking for the track haha

Do you remember on what website you saw the video or was it on Facebook or Instagram?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/5/2018 9:26 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

Just rewatched that. Wow he’s absolutely flying. One mistake and he’s done

JW381 wrote:

Awesome vid! Not the track I'm thinking of. The track I saw was not that fast. It had steep drop offs and almost vertical tables. It seemed like something out of a video game. Wish I could remember, it looked cool and I wanted to post a video - yet here I am looking for the track haha

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Do you remember on what website you saw the video or was it on Facebook or Instagram?

It was YouTube. I seem to remember it being on a CR250.

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

2/5/2018 9:33 PM

Sure it wasn't Foxhill???

|

2/5/2018 9:37 PM

JW381 wrote:

Awesome vid! Not the track I'm thinking of. The track I saw was not that fast. It had steep drop offs and almost vertical tables. It seemed like something out of a video game. Wish I could remember, it looked cool and I wanted to post a video - yet here I am looking for the track haha

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Do you remember on what website you saw the video or was it on Facebook or Instagram?

JW381 wrote:

It was YouTube. I seem to remember it being on a CR250.

Check your YouTube history. It should be there unless you deleted it.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/5/2018 9:40 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Sure it wasn't Foxhill???

That ain't it either but damn, so fucking cool! While we're at this search feel free to keep posting rad videos like that. I've never seen a GoPro of foxhill, badass.

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

2/5/2018 9:52 PM

https://m.


Not this one is it?
|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/5/2018 9:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2018 9:56 PM

Possibly the Julien Lieber videos? This particular video doesn't quite fit all the parameters, but there's quite a few videos of this track out there...

?start=40
|

2/5/2018 10:13 PM

Maggiora?

|

2/6/2018 2:07 AM

trentino, italy?

|

2/6/2018 2:22 AM

Was it a French guy riding a 125, and the track ran up and down the walls of a valley? I couldn’t find the video, but it was a badass track, and the guy was ripping if we’re talking about the same thing.

|

2/6/2018 4:57 AM

Cingoli, Italy

|

2/6/2018 5:03 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

https://m.


Not this one is it?

That's very similar. The dirt is the same. The track I saw was steeper, in a valley almost.

Sorry for the wild goose chase, seemed like a good idea at the time!

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

2/6/2018 5:09 AM

Fresh wrote:

Cingoli, Italy

Very close, might even be it haha memory is a little fuzzy. Is there another track similar to this?

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

2/6/2018 5:27 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Sure it wasn't Foxhill???

That was a good clip.

Damn I miss the sound of two strokes racing.

|

2/6/2018 5:33 AM

Arco di trento in Italy? Better known as trentino

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

2/6/2018 5:34 AM

7GP wrote:

Possibly the Julien Lieber videos? This particular video doesn't quite fit all the parameters, but there's quite a few videos of this track out there...

?start=40

That’s the track I thought of after reading JW’s description. Awesome track and riding.

|

2/6/2018 6:33 AM

Could be Hasparren, Navarenx, any track in northern Spain... Hard to find with so little details.

|

2/6/2018 6:39 AM

rangot wrote:

Could be Hasparren, Navarenx, any track in northern Spain... Hard to find with so little details.

I know, sorry

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

2/6/2018 7:27 AM

Photo

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian