Looking for a race team

TeamGreen
8/2/2014 7:55pm
I'm still trying to get a full-factory ride for 0-50.

It's hard out there.

Thank goodness for my Don Julio sponsorship.
Mr Bean
8/2/2014 8:06pm
My post weren't directed to you , just a generalization. Get a mx mag and start sending out emails with a resume. Most companies are not...
My post weren't directed to you , just a generalization. Get a mx mag and start sending out emails with a resume. Most companies are not really excepting resumes right now but November and December they start up looking for next season. Get yourself a website and promote yourself. Sponsors want someone that can help sale/promote product doesn't matter if your fast or slow either. I'll sponsor a beginner that is friendly and respectful over an arrogant A rider that is unapproachable.
Ditto here - just responding in general to some of the comments of other posters.

That being said, the original post didn't sound too polished - just sort of like "who wants to pay for my riding"? Maybe it was just me but I kind of doubt it after reading some of the other responses.

Perception is everything.

I'm sure there are people on here who have the resources to direct you to potential sponsors... so you might want to reflect on your dialogue for a few minutes before you post it and decide if it's exactly what you want to say and how you want to say it.

Remember, you never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Good luck.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Looking for a race team

The Latest