Looking for a race team

Related:
Create New Tag

8/1/2014 11:36 PM

Does anyone know of a amateur mx/hs team in the North/South Carolina area? Really need the support right now

|

8/2/2014 12:09 AM

I'm in CO
Have the chacke book ready....How much you need to get rolling?

|

8/2/2014 1:46 AM

My brother owns a Suzuki dealership in Mountain, NC. I can't see locations on my mobile, but maybe that is close to you? He is looking to sponsor someone two '15s as soon as they are delivered.

|

8/2/2014 2:20 AM

Man wish it was this easy in SoCal. There is so much competition here. I ride at the track every weekend, I hustle, I work hard and I have the work ethic to earn what I have a achieved and I see the same slow ass people on there brand new bikes and I get so frustrated.

|

8/2/2014 2:23 AM

Anthony Siracuse wrote:

Man wish it was this easy in SoCal. There is so much competition here. I ride at the track every weekend, I hustle, I work hard and I have the work ethic to earn what I have a achieved and I see the same slow ass people on there brand new bikes and I get so frustrated.

You'd probably have a full factory ride if it weren't for your annoying online persona.

|

8/2/2014 3:20 AM

Anthony Siracuse wrote:

nytsmaC wrote:

You'd probably have a full factory ride if it weren't for your annoying online persona.

Bingo. Your online persona is nothing short of...annoying......

|

8/2/2014 5:09 AM

Anthony Siracuse wrote:

nytsmaC wrote:

C.Worthy wrote:

Bingo. Your online persona is nothing short of...annoying......

I can guarantee you that his in person persona would most likely be 10 times as annoying. Bet his Mom hates him too. shocked

|

8/2/2014 7:41 AM

How do you plan on increasing the bottom line of my business?

|

8/2/2014 8:22 AM

Anthony Siracuse wrote:

nytsmaC wrote:

You online fellas are awfully sensitive. My comment was not a personal thing against the OP. If you done like my comments it's as simple as not replying. I hope I meet one of you guys in person. So you can stop hating.

|

8/2/2014 8:42 AM

Anthony Siracuse wrote:

You can't make this shit up laughing

80% of the mx industry is in SoCal. You are literally in the Mecca. If you can't get shit there than that means you aren't going fast enough or you don't have much goin for you riding wise, not that there's "competition".

Do you have any videos of you riding? Genuinely curious

|

8/2/2014 9:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2014 9:16 AM

Video records at 30 frames per second .... WAAAAAAY too fast for "The Cuse"

12 frames per second would be plenty fast enough.

|

8/2/2014 9:26 AM

Anthony Siracuse wrote:

Gringoe wrote:

You can't make this shit up laughing

80% of the mx industry is in SoCal. You are literally in the Mecca. If you can't get shit there than that means you aren't going fast enough or you don't have much goin for you riding wise, not that there's "competition".

Do you have any videos of you riding? Genuinely curious

I do have rider support by parapros, fmf, and TLD. But that stuff doesn't really help unless you have money to buy stuff. And no not really on the footy. I'm getting a gopro so I can film my worcs races. And at KMC that was pretty damn funny Hahahaha.

|

8/2/2014 10:02 AM

mx836 wrote:

My brother owns a Suzuki dealership in Mountain, NC. I can't see locations on my mobile, but maybe that is close to you? He is looking to sponsor someone two '15s as soon as they are delivered.

What's the dealership called? I'll look it up

|

8/2/2014 10:21 AM

JA946 wrote:

did you get let back in, or are you just using a new username to return?

|

It's the nexus of the crisis
And the origin of storms

8/2/2014 10:33 AM

As an MX related business owner I got one question, WTF is up with all the begging these days? My inbox, emails get drilled with folks pitty parties. Times are hard for lots of folks pull your boot straps up and put the work in. It will pay off.

This is some of the stories I get, " Hi, do you sponsor people? I can't afford to get to the track to practice. Can you please sponsor me?" blink How do you expect to be sponsored if you can't get to the track lol.

|

You're trying to use logic in your post and 4stroke doesn't appreciate logic! (FACT)

8/2/2014 11:11 AM

JA946 wrote:

steve_97060 wrote:

Do you have a team? If you do I could help with anything possible

|

8/2/2014 11:38 AM

JA946 wrote:

steve_97060 wrote:

Christianking103 wrote:

Do you have a team? If you do I could help with anything possible

Please post your awesome FB riding videos. w00t You will get some attention then.

|

8/2/2014 12:59 PM

4stroke4DWIN wrote:

As an MX related business owner I got one question, WTF is up with all the begging these days? My inbox, emails get drilled with folks pitty parties. Times are hard for lots of folks pull your boot straps up and put the work in. It will pay off.

This is some of the stories I get, " Hi, do you sponsor people? I can't afford to get to the track to practice. Can you please sponsor me?" blink How do you expect to be sponsored if you can't get to the track lol.

Because they are used to getting these:

Photo

It's all about gimme gimme gimme! They need to realize how much more you appreciate things when you EARN it.

Ruskymx

|

8/2/2014 1:19 PM

4stroke4DWIN wrote:

ruskymx wrote:

Because they are used to getting these:

Photo

It's all about gimme gimme gimme! They need to realize how much more you appreciate things when you EARN it.

Ruskymx

I get so tired of these local kids in the nw saying I'm pro, I don't pay for this or that..... What happened to working for it?

|

8/2/2014 1:21 PM

What happened to the freestyle team that was hiring on any and all comers on here. Sounded like they were on the fast track to free bikes and gear!

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

8/2/2014 1:36 PM

Cygnus wrote:

What happened to the freestyle team that was hiring on any and all comers on here. Sounded like they were on the fast track to free bikes and gear!

That was epic Vital GOLD!! laughing

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

8/2/2014 3:09 PM

mx836 wrote:

What's your brothers name?

|

8/2/2014 3:21 PM

4stroke4DWIN wrote:

Once I ask for a race resume and mention I go to the track that usually puts a stop to the" I am really FAST "stories.

|

8/2/2014 3:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2014 3:27 PM

Success only comes before work in the dictionary

|

8/2/2014 5:36 PM

The best sponsors are located in every city in America. The companies are called McDonalds, Home Depot, Lowes and every grocery store and tire shop in your hometown. The deal is that you work for them and then they will help pay for your MX career. They dont give some stupid debit card that can only be used for OEM parts or a parts account, but instead cold hard cash. Some even offer benefits like health insurance and 401k if you get on full time. You wont even get those benefits from a Factory team!

|

8/2/2014 5:38 PM

JA946 wrote:

Hello Rocketsocks!

I thought your posting style looked familiar in other threads!

New Username?

|

8/2/2014 6:00 PM

4stroke4DWIN wrote:

Roscoe33 wrote:

Once I ask for a race resume and mention I go to the track that usually puts a stop to the" I am really FAST "stories.

A kid hit me up about sponsorship on my FB page so I asked if he had a race resume that I could look at. His response was "what's a resume and I don't have an email" blink laughing . Every once in awhile you get a kid that really puts in the effort and makes helping someone worth it though. I sponsor a kid outta NorCal and he has been fun to help out. Very appreciative and thankful.

|

You're trying to use logic in your post and 4stroke doesn't appreciate logic! (FACT)

8/2/2014 6:12 PM

I believe it was MXA that had an article in it about how an aspiring racer should go about applying for sponsorship. What sponsors are looking for, what to provide them with, how to compile a racing resume', etc.

It should be required reading for today's youth - the panhandling approach doesn't go over well with people who have to bust their butts to get what they want.

|

8/2/2014 7:37 PM

Look guys I CAN get to the track and I do go to the track and I HAVE a resume. I was just looking for places I could apply at sorry I'm not the person to beg for stuff like that so please don't reply rude things like this.

|

8/2/2014 7:44 PM

What class are you racing ?

|