Lookin for: What do the doctors know?

1/21/2019 10:32am
About 5 years ago, I remember watching a small video called something like "What do the doctors know? A lot but not everything".

It was about a german kid who was worn with his heart placed where it shouldn't and that made the doctors think he would never be able to do any kind of sports. The small film showed the guy going to school on his bicycle, along with other kind of stuff around his real life.
The truth is that he was fairly decent on his KTM 65 and seemed very fit so the video title fits very well.

I'm not able to find the video now anywhere so I was wondering if you guys remember watching this one or if you have a link to watch it again. I was very inspirational.
|
uk125250
1/21/2019 4:17pm
Good for him. When I saw German, I thought it was going to say, Ken Roczen was the child. .
bvm111
1/21/2019 9:09pm
Don’t know the film but I have done recruiting for the military in the past and had a great kid come talk to me and I’ll be damned all his organs were flip flopped. Craziest thing I have ever had as far as medical things but he was fit and played sports and was a great applicant... except all his organs were on the wrong side so it was disqualifying for service. But it shows the human body and doctors aren’t always right and I am amazed at what can be overcome instead of limiting!
1/22/2019 9:00am
bvm111 wrote:
Don’t know the film but I have done recruiting for the military in the past and had a great kid come talk to me and I’ll...
Don’t know the film but I have done recruiting for the military in the past and had a great kid come talk to me and I’ll be damned all his organs were flip flopped. Craziest thing I have ever had as far as medical things but he was fit and played sports and was a great applicant... except all his organs were on the wrong side so it was disqualifying for service. But it shows the human body and doctors aren’t always right and I am amazed at what can be overcome instead of limiting!
That's a cool story and an ambicious kid!
4/18/2022 5:13pm
Spamming this up again in case anyone has a link to the video or knows anything about it

Post a reply to: Lookin for: What do the doctors know?

The Latest