Long time wife vs New bike

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2021 6:44 AM

When I announced a couple days ago I had found a great deal on shipping to get my new to me bike delivered fairly soon, my wife instantly suggested I should put it in the living room where we had the Christmas tree.

And that my friends is one of the many reasons why she is a long time wife.

|

1/12/2021 6:46 AM

No pictures, of the bike?!
Cheers buddy!

|

1/12/2021 6:59 AM

Sounds like a great woman. All my friends are super jealous of how cool my wife is. She is my bestie and we love the same things. She watches the races and cheers on her favorites. I have not been on a bike for a few years but she supported me racing for 30 years and always tells me to just go pick up a new bike and it will motivate me to get back out there but i am still healing but close. I just am very lucky. I keep this picture in my wallet of my 3 favorite things at all times.
Photo

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

1/12/2021 7:00 AM

sarcasm may be lost on you tongue

|

1/12/2021 7:04 AM

Thats awesome, just need to get this Harley from Washington to Texas. Gotta spot waiting under the TV in the living room!

Photo

|

1/12/2021 8:29 AM

Once, when we were still dating, a moto guy tried to pick up on my girlfriend (now wife). He had a clean YZ250 in the back of his truck at all times, and liked to show off that he rode. Cool AF, or at least he thought.
He came into her place of work and laid down the sweet talk, then asked if she'd like to go on a date. Her response? Without even mentioning that she already had a boyfriend:
"HELL NO! You don't even have any numbers on your bike. I don't date spodes!"

That's when I knew she was the one for me.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

1/12/2021 9:03 AM

mag23 wrote:

No pictures, of the bike?!
Cheers buddy!

Photo
|

1/12/2021 9:25 AM

Dirtydeeds wrote:

Thats awesome, just need to get this Harley from Washington to Texas. Gotta spot waiting under the TV in the living room!

Photo

Sprint? My dad raced them but I never really learned much about them. Photo

|

1/12/2021 9:28 AM

That's a rare wife..they usually don't want that to happen..

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

1/12/2021 9:33 AM

Photo
|

1/12/2021 10:08 AM

Dirtydeeds wrote:

Photo

rmgsxr wrote:

Sprint? My dad raced them but I never really learned much about them. Photo

Flat track! This is my grandpas bike he used to race. He’s long gone now but the bike is just sitting at my dads house waiting for me.

Photo

|

1/12/2021 10:09 AM

Spartacus wrote:

When I announced a couple days ago I had found a great deal on shipping to get my new to me bike delivered fairly soon, my ...more

You chose well and are worthy of your screen name.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

1/12/2021 4:22 PM

Dirtydeeds wrote:

Flat track! This is my grandpas bike he used to race. He’s long gone now but the bike is just sitting at my dads house waiting ...more

I was wondering if it was a Harley Sprint.

|