Local motocross track hotlap

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2017 10:58 AM

Little hot lap video I did from riding yesterday, getting faster every time I ride

|

7/24/2017 11:26 AM

Not that fast though I have lots of room for improvement

|

7/24/2017 11:44 AM

I hate that track! ditch the barkbusters!!!!

|

Tony Alessi, "I think it's time to have more kids so I can have hopes of actually raising a champion."

7/24/2017 12:48 PM

Sixeightone wrote:

I hate that track! ditch the barkbusters!!!!

save my hands from getting smashed when woods riding, but I dont like these cycras at all enduro eng are better

|

7/24/2017 1:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2017 1:19 PM

Looking good man, not bad at all. Keep up the work and you're going to see improvements every time you go out.

That track looks SUPER fun. Our local track here, 3 Palms, is deep and Sandy like that.

|

7/24/2017 1:33 PM

Not bad, keep putting in lap's and you'll continue to improve your skill's. Your vid timing is perfect, I find a vid hard to watch when it's 7-10 minute's in length and it's lap after lap of the same. Anyway, keep at it and have fun doing it.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

7/24/2017 4:51 PM

40acres wrote:

Looking good man, not bad at all. Keep up the work and you're going to see improvements every time you go out.

That track looks SUPER fun. Our local track here, 3 Palms, is deep and Sandy like that.

Thanks man!

|

7/24/2017 4:52 PM

ledger wrote:

Not bad, keep putting in lap's and you'll continue to improve your skill's. Your vid timing is perfect, I find a vid hard to watch when it's 7-10 minute's in length and it's lap after lap of the same. Anyway, keep at it and have fun doing it.

Thanks man

|

7/24/2017 5:50 PM

Nice bud! Track looks awesome. Wish we had dirt like that here in the west coast.

Only thing I want to point out is around 1:35 you cross the track on a jump. Try to keep that to a minimum to keep yourself from getting landed on. Otherwise, keep it up!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

7/24/2017 6:18 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Nice bud! Track looks awesome. Wish we had dirt like that here in the west coast.

Only thing I want to point out is around 1:35 you cross the track on a jump. Try to keep that to a minimum to keep yourself from getting landed on. Otherwise, keep it up!

thanks man!I noticed that mistake too, gotta work on holding my line better

|

7/24/2017 8:03 PM

Looking good, track looks fun as well. Just a quick thing I wanted to point out, don't be afraid to try and run a gear higher everywhere. Now before everyone beats me to death and tells me I'm an idiot because it's a 125, consider this. Rather than come into corners, brake, then pin it out, try to make it more of a fluid motion. By running a gear higher, I think it will force you to carry a little more speed into and through the mid part of the corners, and allow you to keep momentum a little better. Obviously this isn't always going to work, but on the wider corners I think it will help with flow a bit, and it's also a lot easier to jump and correct things in the air when you aren't completely revved out. Just something to think about, take it for what it's worth (approximately 2 centscool )

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com



7/25/2017 5:59 AM

JM485 wrote:

Looking good, track looks fun as well. Just a quick thing I wanted to point out, don't be afraid to try and run a gear higher everywhere. Now before everyone beats me to death and tells me I'm an idiot because it's a 125, consider this. Rather than come into corners, brake, then pin it out, try to make it more of a fluid motion. By running a gear higher, I think it will force you to carry a little more speed into and through the mid part of the corners, and allow you to keep momentum a little better. Obviously this isn't always going to work, but on the wider corners I think it will help with flow a bit, and it's also a lot easier to jump and correct things in the air when you aren't completely revved out. Just something to think about, take it for what it's worth (approximately 2 centscool )

Thanks for the tips man!

|

7/25/2017 8:48 AM

I've never seen that track so smooth, was it an early morning weekend?
My goal is to clear the backside double and the double after the middle tabletop... I just don't have the balls to try.

|

7/25/2017 12:24 PM

opyguy wrote:

I've never seen that track so smooth, was it an early morning weekend?
My goal is to clear the backside double and the double after the middle tabletop... I just don't have the balls to try.

Middle of the day, track held up good that whole day

|

7/25/2017 12:54 PM

JM485 wrote:

Looking good, track looks fun as well. Just a quick thing I wanted to point out, don't be afraid to try and run a gear higher everywhere. Now before everyone beats me to death and tells me I'm an idiot because it's a 125, consider this. Rather than come into corners, brake, then pin it out, try to make it more of a fluid motion. By running a gear higher, I think it will force you to carry a little more speed into and through the mid part of the corners, and allow you to keep momentum a little better. Obviously this isn't always going to work, but on the wider corners I think it will help with flow a bit, and it's also a lot easier to jump and correct things in the air when you aren't completely revved out. Just something to think about, take it for what it's worth (approximately 2 centscool )

I agree with this. When you can carry enough momentum around the entire track to ride a gear higher, you'll pick up quite a bit of speed. If you can find a big enough of an area, I would recommend making a turn track with sweeping corners and tight corners. Ride that as often as possible and make sure you get ruts to form. That'll be a huge help as well

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

7/25/2017 6:19 PM

JM485 wrote:

Looking good, track looks fun as well. Just a quick thing I wanted to point out, don't be afraid to try and run a gear higher everywhere. Now before everyone beats me to death and tells me I'm an idiot because it's a 125, consider this. Rather than come into corners, brake, then pin it out, try to make it more of a fluid motion. By running a gear higher, I think it will force you to carry a little more speed into and through the mid part of the corners, and allow you to keep momentum a little better. Obviously this isn't always going to work, but on the wider corners I think it will help with flow a bit, and it's also a lot easier to jump and correct things in the air when you aren't completely revved out. Just something to think about, take it for what it's worth (approximately 2 centscool )

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I agree with this. When you can carry enough momentum around the entire track to ride a gear higher, you'll pick up quite a bit of speed. If you can find a big enough of an area, I would recommend making a turn track with sweeping corners and tight corners. Ride that as often as possible and make sure you get ruts to form. That'll be a huge help as well

I rode today and tried it out

|

7/25/2017 6:21 PM

It's gonna take some getting used to but it works

|

7/26/2017 6:20 PM

Wow video got some big views

|