Livestream ADAC SX Cup Chemitz

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2018 11:19 AM

You all can follow the live stream from Chemitz today on this link: https://www.mdr.de/mediathek/livestreams/mdr-plus/eventlivestreamzweiww-844.html from 02.20PM Eastern time.

Tomorrow it will be broadcasted on youtube and then the races will start earlier. 12.20 Eastern time.
But more on that tomorrow. Tyler Bowers, Nick Schmidt, Ryan Breece, Ryan Surratt are some of the Americans who are there to race.

|

11/30/2018 3:09 PM

Looks like Bowers 69 won tonight.

|

11/30/2018 3:39 PM

|

11/30/2018 3:51 PM

Bowers is a bit too strong for races who clash with the French competition. Races who not clash, you see riders such as Soubeyras, Greg Aranda, Valentin Teillet,... on the start and that ups the competition a bit but now he really needs to have a bad start to not become King of Chemnitz. And a nice paycheck is coming home with him to pay the bills.

|

12/1/2018 11:53 AM

I can watch my kid ride halfway around the world with better coverage and production than any sx in the US. Some one here should get a clue.

German “Wes Kain” comments the races not giving everyone info on who ate with who last night. Or who’s kid just got there first soccer participant trophy.

|

12/1/2018 12:06 PM

On live now.

|

12/1/2018 12:07 PM

Mia wrote:

I can watch my kid ride halfway around the world with better coverage and production than any sx in the US. Some one here should get a clue.

German “Wes Kain” comments the races not giving everyone info on who ate with who last night. Or who’s kid just got there first soccer participant trophy.

Haha Germans are known you be straight to the point and talking about the business only and not the random shit.

We (dutch) like to talk about our weekends and spare time. Even for business meeting. But that is a big NO-GO in Germany laughing

|

12/1/2018 2:14 PM

Man, that track looks sketchballs as hell lol.

|

12/1/2018 2:32 PM

Totall skectchballs.

|

12/1/2018 5:02 PM

How did Carson brown do ?

|