Live stream rip-off.

Gandorlf
1/14/2018 4:55am Edited Date/Time 1/14/2018 11:50am
Should've known better but I bought the live stream last night. As usual it was balls so I figured I'd watch it today on their website seeing as I paid for it.

But check this, won't even let me watch what I paid for!! Keeps asking me to buy it again... My account even says I paid for it and all. Everytime I click on it, wants me to buy it.

How can the Outdoor series have absolutely flawless live stream coverage (I mean flawless) yet Feld can't get their poo together? What a joke!
|
Jensenyo
1/14/2018 5:22am
Whatever you do.. Don't buy the vod cause it's barely watchable either! Lags like crazy.. Resolution is good but man.. Sometimes it looks like slowmotion pictures! I want my 150$ back.
Rdubs19
1/14/2018 6:08am
FWIW youtube tv was perfect, easily worth the dough.
tiddlermx23
1/14/2018 7:24am
Rdubs19 wrote:
Agree. I did pause it initially for about 30 seconds to let it buffer because I live in the woods and have shit internet but after that it never skipped a beat.
aees
1/14/2018 8:44am
Rdubs19 wrote:
Can you buy it from YouTube (they have the rights?), or need to wait for someone to upload it?

Cause supercross.tv or whoever runs the streaming service just can't deliver.

The Shop

hamncheeze
1/14/2018 8:52am
Problem for us non American residents is we can’t use YouTube TV easily. A VPN will get you in but you also need to pay with an American payment source like a Visa or USA registered PayPal account. It’s doable but not easy.

When Feld made the livestream available to Canada this was the easiest option and probably about the same cost. But Cleeng needs to step up and ensure a high quality stream. For any subscriber there is a contact at the bottom of the Supercrosslive.tv page, so please send a complaint to Cleeng support.
Rdubs19
1/14/2018 9:30am
Rdubs19 wrote:
aees wrote:
Can you buy it from YouTube (they have the rights?), or need to wait for someone to upload it? Cause supercross.tv or whoever runs the streaming...
Can you buy it from YouTube (they have the rights?), or need to wait for someone to upload it?

Yeah you can just buy the app directly from the youtube TV website or in the app store on your xbox/ps4/smart tv or whatever you have. It was pretty easy and quick.
Silliker269
1/14/2018 9:31am
Yeah supercross at 10 frames per second is awesome !!!
Almost had a seisure for crist sake
Silliker269
1/14/2018 9:32am
Im going to get Ace Stream going again ,,$170 bucks for shit quality
jeffro503
1/14/2018 9:55am
Question : Is PS vue world wide? I have had great luck with my Amazon firebox so far and get FS1 , FS2 and CBSSN. Have some of you looked into that?
1/14/2018 10:10am
jeffro503 wrote:
Question : Is PS vue world wide? I have had great luck with my Amazon firebox so far and get FS1 , FS2 and CBSSN. Have...
Question : Is PS vue world wide? I have had great luck with my Amazon firebox so far and get FS1 , FS2 and CBSSN. Have some of you looked into that?
We can't get PS Vue in the UK.
Shawn142
1/14/2018 10:16am Edited Date/Time 1/14/2018 10:17am
Rdubs19 wrote:
aees wrote:
Can you buy it from YouTube (they have the rights?), or need to wait for someone to upload it? Cause supercross.tv or whoever runs the streaming...

YouTube TV (tv.youtube.com) is YouTube's live TV streaming service, made to compete with SlingTV. It's priced roughly the same as Sling but infinitely better. I got it for A1 and now Houston, it's been flawless. Comes with unlimited DVR too. The app is available for gaming consoles and mobile devices.
chillrich
1/14/2018 11:39am
Sent this to Cleengs this morning

Archive is poor quality as well. Compare the archive to this Dailymotion link and you will see the difference. Obviously FS1 feed was fine, what happened to the stream?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6d3zyo

This issue needs to be addressed and a full refund for this round is in order.

1/14/2018 11:41am
chillrich wrote:
Sent this to Cleengs this morning Archive is poor quality as well. Compare the archive to this Dailymotion link and you will see the difference. Obviously...

Archive is poor quality as well. Compare the archive to this Dailymotion link and you will see the difference. Obviously FS1 feed was fine, what happened to the stream?

You sent a streaming / replay channel to feld? Because we need even more streams taking down, great move

Clapping slowly
Gandorlf
1/14/2018 11:49am
chillrich wrote:
Sent this to Cleengs this morning Archive is poor quality as well. Compare the archive to this Dailymotion link and you will see the difference. Obviously...

I emailed them and got this as a reply, looks like I won’t get my refund. Life lessons learned the hard way I suppose! Never again!

Ultra54
1/14/2018 11:50am
Jensenyo wrote:
Whatever you do.. Don't buy the vod cause it's barely watchable either! Lags like crazy.. Resolution is good but man.. Sometimes it looks like slowmotion pictures...
Whatever you do.. Don't buy the vod cause it's barely watchable either! Lags like crazy.. Resolution is good but man.. Sometimes it looks like slowmotion pictures! I want my 150$ back.
It's a fucking slide show for god sakes. Disgusting.........

Post a reply to: Live stream rip-off.

The Latest