Live Whiskey Throttle Show taping this Thursday night with Twitch

dpingree101
3/4/2019 10:08am
If you haven't checked out the TLD Saloon, this is your chance! It's a really fun vibe so show up early and hang out. Hope to see you there... PR info below.

S:1 E:9 Press Release
March 4th, 2019
[Corona, CA]
Jeremy “Twitch” Stenberg visits the Troy Lee Designs Saloon this Thursday evening for a LIVE taping of The Whiskey Throttle Show! The charismatic freestyle motocross legend has some wild stories of life on the FMX tour during the sport’s rise in popularity. The live shows are always a good time and this one should be a blast. Doors open at 5:00 and the show starts at 6:30. Show up early and hang out… we’ll have free beer and pizza for you. You can buy tickets at the door: Troy Lee Designs, 155 E Rincon, Corona, CA.

Is there something you’ve always wanted to ask Twitch? Send us a tweet @w_throttle_show or an email to info@thewhiskeythrottleshow.com and we’ll add it to our list of questions. You can also send questions to Ping and GL and the duo will respond in the 4 Wheel Parts Get@Me Q & A segment later in the show.
The show posts on Friday and you can listen on Itunes, Spotify, Stitcher and links to the show can be found on www.racerxonline.com , www.troyleedesigns.com as well as www.thewhiskeythrottleshow.com. The show will also be available on our YouTube channel by searching The Whiskey Throttle Show.

Follow us on Instagram @whiskeythrottleshow
Follow us on Twitter @w_throttle_show

Purchase your tax-deductible tickets to the live show Thursday, March 4th with Jeremy “Twitch” Stenberg here:
www.road2recovery.com
Click the SHOP tab. Limited seats available! $20 donation per seat and 100% of proceeds go to Road 2 Recovery… Free beer and pizza with entry!

The Whiskey Throttle Show would like to sincerely thank our partners:
PowerDot DeCal Works Racer X
www.mypowerdot.com www.decalworks.com www.racerxonline.com
Troy Lee Designs 4 Wheel Parts
www.troyleedesigns.com www.4wheelparts.com
Method Race Wheels Dunlop Motorcycle Tires
www.methodracewheels.com www.dunlopmotorcycletires.com
|
tp4
3/4/2019 5:20pm
you need to get James Stewart on the show..legit!
dpingree101
3/6/2019 3:48pm
I agree. Text me his number and I'll book him! LOL. Dude, that guy is a ghost... not even his industry friends or sponsors know what he's up to. I promise we will make an effort... but don't hold your breath. It doesn't seem like he wants to talk to anybody.
Sully
3/6/2019 3:56pm
I agree. Text me his number and I'll book him! LOL. Dude, that guy is a ghost... not even his industry friends or sponsors know what...
I agree. Text me his number and I'll book him! LOL. Dude, that guy is a ghost... not even his industry friends or sponsors know what he's up to. I promise we will make an effort... but don't hold your breath. It doesn't seem like he wants to talk to anybody.
How about Mookie? I think he'd be a great guest.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
3/6/2019 3:59pm
Looking forward to the show tomorrow night!

The Shop

rongi#401
3/6/2019 4:03pm
Have him make u a smoothie!
Airick
Fantasy
3424th
3/6/2019 5:42pm
How bout the Dirty Heads as guest...isn't there some supercross connection there? Maybe like as the musical guest, a couple songs between breaks?
bradmx421
3/6/2019 5:50pm
It won't be a proper interview with Twitch unless you hotbox the place
3/6/2019 6:03pm Edited Date/Time 3/6/2019 6:03pm
Another guest with no shortage of content and stories to share.. love it. The rise/fall of freestyle, party life, business life, family life, lessons learned and doing it his way - this should be another great episode. Push it 3hrs boys, can't get enough long form content featuring the mainstays of the sport. Keep it up!!!
Sierra Ranger
3/6/2019 6:06pm
I agree. Text me his number and I'll book him! LOL. Dude, that guy is a ghost... not even his industry friends or sponsors know what...
JS7 is like Prince. He'll head-fake you when you least expect it- an enigma, if you will.
(Wait, why am I telling you? You raced the dude, I believe).
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
3/7/2019 3:19pm
Ping, what about getting Sean Collier for an episode
MotoMo165
3/7/2019 10:23pm
Since were all suggesting.. Kris Keefer would be a fun listen, or RV? I’m sure you guys have tons of people in mind. Between this pod and all that pulps got I hardly listen to music now. Great stuff boys.

Post a reply to: Live Whiskey Throttle Show taping this Thursday night with Twitch

The Latest