Live Streaming for all Four Motos, plus Legends Race?

Edited Date/Time 8/22/2015 2:25pm
RacerX is saying there will be live online streaming for all four motos today, AND the Legends Race. I SO hope this is true as I just moved to a new house and have no tv, cable/satellite, etc. But I've got a really good Internet connection.

FROM RACERHEAD...
...and now there's such demand from people who want to watch that we were able to work with NBC to stream the race live beginning as 12:30 p.m. on www.promotocross.com.

And since we also got dealt a bad card on the TV schedule and the second motos were not going to air live on NBCSports, but later on Saturday evening, Corey Myerson was able to get the network to agree to let us stream all four motos live (and free) on www.promotocross.com. So make sure your batteries are charged because we are going to have nearly five hours of live racing online, and also on MAV-TV (first motos) and later on NBCSports.
|
bob567
8/22/2015 12:16pm
So how do we stream the 2nd motos? The link says coverage has ended sign in free with nbc coverage. I have comcast and watched the 1st motos on tv but when I try to log in it says my comcast subscription does not include this channel. Again I just watched the motos live on comcast. Anyone have a link to a overseas website so I can watch US motocross? Yet another merica fail.
bd
8/22/2015 12:27pm
It works. Tell them your cable or satellite provider and live link will work
bob567
8/22/2015 12:30pm
bd wrote:
Did that and the code from the comcast modem. Says I don't subscribe to this channel. I watched the 1st motos live on TV. Way to much bullshit to watch live in the usa. DVR it and watch the shit on Sunday is the best merica's got I guess.

The Shop

8/22/2015 12:32pm
same for me, I don't have a service provider as of last week. Worked before when I had dish and nbc sports but I thought it was free for all this week only.
8/22/2015 12:33pm
bd wrote:
Yea but supposedly because the 2nd motos were delayed on NBC sports network, MX Sports persuaded NBC to allow the second motos to stream free / without requiring a subscription but that's not the case. To view second motos I have to sign in with my DirecTV account.
For those without a provider they can't watch the second half of today's race via the NBC sports live extra app...
bob567
8/22/2015 12:34pm
RacerX post was bullshit. Not that it matters. Season is over. Would have sucked if there was a reason to watch 2nd motos for the 250 title.
Trav138
8/22/2015 1:15pm
not working here. This would of sucked major if they were fighting for championship. TV package sucks plain and simple
jock
Fantasy
1st
8/22/2015 1:20pm
I have not been able to watch online all series. Angry
JoJmoto
8/22/2015 1:33pm
I had to work, it there a place to catch the replay of the Legens race?
Zaugg
8/22/2015 1:35pm
Welcome to professional motocross.

And people wonder why we can't get non-endemic sponsors into the sport. That can't even follow thru with a simple promise. Well at least you have a whole year to figure out how to make it work for 2016.

I know Davey is trying but this is ridiculous. Looks bad for him, Racer X, MX Sports, and the sport of motocross.

Thank god live timing still works.

8/22/2015 2:25pm
JoJmoto wrote:
I had to work, it there a place to catch the replay of the Legens race?
x2... did someone try to record it I hope?

Post a reply to: Live Streaming for all Four Motos, plus Legends Race?

The Latest