bowl
222 is getting better n faster
While Rd is staying the same.

|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
6/12/2022 1:30am Edited Date/Time 6/12/2022 1:31am
I think Dungey will get better once they go east.

In Thunder Valley once he caught McElrath in the 2nd moto he just got stuck running that pace, but in moto 1 he had closed the gap to the leaders at he finish.

In moto 1 he was 27 seconds back at the checkered flag as oppose to 45 seconds or so like the previous 2 rounds.
Sully
6/12/2022 1:47am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I think Dungey will get better once they go east. In Thunder Valley once he caught McElrath in the 2nd moto he just got stuck running...

In Thunder Valley once he caught McElrath in the 2nd moto he just got stuck running that pace, but in moto 1 he had closed the gap to the leaders at he finish.

In moto 1 he was 27 seconds back at the checkered flag as oppose to 45 seconds or so like the previous 2 rounds.
Completely off topic, but McElrath absolutely kicked ass in moto 2.

The Shop

bowl
6/12/2022 1:56am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I think Dungey will get better once they go east. In Thunder Valley once he caught McElrath in the 2nd moto he just got stuck running...

Sully wrote:
Hopefully he will get a extension from husky....
I thought he would of faded....nice ride
6/12/2022 2:59am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Sully wrote:
Ya he did! Not all that much of a fan of his but I sure hope he can keep bring that every week
TXDirt
6/12/2022 3:49am
RD was absolutely gassed that second moto. He had nothing left in the tank. He was sitting down almost everywhere. His elbows were way way down.

Was not his typical perfect style attack position you normally see from him.

Post a reply to: Little surprised.

The Latest