Litpro and GoPro mounting

Millerrr973
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2018 10:49am
Has anyone used the Litpro and GoPro together? If so, how did you go about mounting them? I wear a Bell Moto 9 Flex and have trouble fitting both on the top of the helmet. I could always use a chest mount for the GoPro but I don’t care for the footage. I’ve also tried mounting the GoPro under the visor but being that far from the CG, it feels a lot heavier than it should.
|
ML512
Fantasy
45th
1/26/2018 1:49pm
Has anyone used the Litpro and GoPro together? If so, how did you go about mounting them? I wear a Bell Moto 9 Flex and have...
Has anyone used the Litpro and GoPro together? If so, how did you go about mounting them? I wear a Bell Moto 9 Flex and have trouble fitting both on the top of the helmet. I could always use a chest mount for the GoPro but I don’t care for the footage. I’ve also tried mounting the GoPro under the visor but being that far from the CG, it feels a lot heavier than it should.
Most mount the GoPro ahead of the LITPro...but the Older GoPro models cause interference with the LITPro and can cause issues with the data. The Hero 5 & 6 are okay, but 4s and older won’t work.
Millerrr973
1/26/2018 2:45pm
Has anyone used the Litpro and GoPro together? If so, how did you go about mounting them? I wear a Bell Moto 9 Flex and have...
ML512 wrote:
Most mount the GoPro ahead of the LITPro...but the Older GoPro models cause interference with the LITPro and can cause issues with the data. The Hero...
Most mount the GoPro ahead of the LITPro...but the Older GoPro models cause interference with the LITPro and can cause issues with the data. The Hero 5 & 6 are okay, but 4s and older won’t work.
I have the hero 6, there really isn’t enough room in front of the litpro, the vent prevents from going right up against the litpro and the visor doesn’t allow to go in front of the vent. So you have a picture of someone’s set up on a Moto 9 flex? I know AC92 runs both, just haven’t been able to find a good shot of it.
p0wn
1/26/2018 5:50pm
I think the chin mount for gopro is way better than the top of helmet mount. Sopro I think is the name of one of the manufacturers.

Post a reply to: Litpro and GoPro mounting

The Latest