LitPro MX- 003 Vs Skypro

stormracing
Anyone have the Litpro 003 for sale? Interested in buying one and appears that you can’t get it from them anymore.
|
3/29/2021 6:25pm
The 003 is not a subscription based device like the new ones are. I see them pop up in the classifieds from time to time. Just keep an eye out and one will come along.
stormracing
3/30/2021 9:01am
The 003 is not a subscription based device like the new ones are. I see them pop up in the classifieds from time to time. Just...
The 003 is not a subscription based device like the new ones are. I see them pop up in the classifieds from time to time. Just keep an eye out and one will come along.
What do you mean not subscription based like the new? I am unfamiliar with what the app used to be like but am aware of the new app. But as for the GPS receiver, I believe both the 003 and SkyPro are both just simply receivers. I’m guessing cost came into play in why they fizzled out 003 and kept on with SkyPro. I am simply after the 003 though because of its faster hz and gaining more data.

But thank you, I’ll definitely keep an eye out! Hopefully someone sees this post as well that’s considering selling and reaches out

Post a reply to: LitPro MX- 003 Vs Skypro

The Latest