List of apologies for Feld in "Racerhead" (repost)

Related:
Create New Tag

2/8/2019 10:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2019 10:41 PM

I had a question, but the original thread from Sierra Ranger got moved, I guess. Based on the following from himr, what is Racerhead??

"This does not sound like the words of man pissed off for the riders.

"What we can’t do is put ourselves in the guy’s shoes who, with all best intentions, decided to liberally add lime to the track surface in hopes that it would help dry out the drowned out racing surface."
"But Feld (and all of its previous incarnations) has been doing it since 1972. They do it right, and rarely do they get things completely wrong."
"But it wasn’t a systematic failure like, say, the night the lights went out in Las Vegas in 1995"

"So someone, somewhere down on the track, threw out what was apparently lime in the worst spots, perhaps not realizing that, like oil and water, it wasn’t going sink into the standing puddles and absorb the moisture."

And finally "It’s the nature of doing business in this space. and in a state that doesn’t take too kindly to issues related to the land and the sea"

"The worst is having to jump through hoops with civic leaders and local authorities to ever race downtown San Diego again,"
[blunting of blame- engaged. "Don't raise too much stink because you might you lose your race there in tree hugger California]

Matthes did the same ball-coddling of Feld on Pulp."

|

2/8/2019 10:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2019 10:45 PM

I thought my eyes might have been playing a trick on me, but there it is. Photo

|