List of Motocross Photographers

JBPhotos
5/2/2023 7:51am
mooch wrote:

This being an OLD thread from 2013, wondering if the project that these names were needed for was finished or not?

My assumption would be no, since he didn't check back in. But it would be pretty neat to see now, especially with new names and different groups of shooters being more prevalent (Align Media, Octopi Media, etc.).

Hopefully the OP checks in sometime soon.

lukaitis9
5/2/2023 4:22pm
mooch wrote:

This being an OLD thread from 2013, wondering if the project that these names were needed for was finished or not?

JBPhotos wrote:
My assumption would be no, since he didn't check back in. But it would be pretty neat to see now, especially with new names and different...

My assumption would be no, since he didn't check back in. But it would be pretty neat to see now, especially with new names and different groups of shooters being more prevalent (Align Media, Octopi Media, etc.).

I checked in the post before yours. Smile

JBPhotos
5/3/2023 5:35am
mooch wrote:

JBPhotos wrote:
My assumption would be no, since he didn't check back in. But it would be pretty neat to see now, especially with new names and different...

lukaitis9 wrote:
I checked in the post before yours. 

We either posted at the same time, or I'm an idiot. Both are entirely possible.

Welcome back, it's definitely been cool to go back and see how many shooters are out there over the last decade. Hopefully you get more free time or someone picks up the mantle, it's a neat idea. Smile

lukaitis9
5/3/2023 7:26am
JBPhotos wrote:

lukaitis9 wrote:
I checked in the post before yours. 

JBPhotos wrote:
We either posted at the same time, or I'm an idiot. Both are entirely possible.   Welcome back, it's definitely been cool to go back and...

We either posted at the same time, or I'm an idiot. Both are entirely possible.

Welcome back, it's definitely been cool to go back and see how many shooters are out there over the last decade. Hopefully you get more free time or someone picks up the mantle, it's a neat idea. Smile

Smile no worries. I still think this is a great idea. Just gotta find the time. 

The Shop

Post a reply to: List of Motocross Photographers

The Latest