Linkogle & Hodges

motosmith
7/18/2017 12:31pm
MR. X wrote:
I decided to test out a theory , I went in the parking lot and wrote on the side of my bosses new truck with a...
I decided to test out a theory , I went in the parking lot and wrote on the side of my bosses new truck with a sharpy, he is gonna laugh so hard.
LMAO
MXD
7/18/2017 12:38pm
Most importantly, does anyone know if he's still clean? That would be the most important detail to me. None of this other nonsense really matters. Hopefully he's doing well.
IceMan446
7/18/2017 1:18pm
Josh Hill is mad on instagram about the whip contest and how Cantrell "bought" his votes.

The Monster dudes take petty to a new level.
7/18/2017 2:25pm Edited Date/Time 7/18/2017 2:26pm
The mental illness this thread has given me has now morphed into a full-blown case of dementia mixed with vertigo.

Edit add; much ty

The Shop

Rockinar
7/18/2017 2:33pm
My only guess is Linkogle broke into some private property and did it. I'm just guessing. Not sure why else you would call the cops unless you're a total pussy. But Axell was already that, so..
7/18/2017 2:43pm
IceMan446 wrote:
Josh Hill is mad on instagram about the whip contest and how Cantrell "bought" his votes.

They sure take hypocrisy to a whole new level that's for sure. The political manipulation by the energy drinks in motorsports can never be fully understated.

For all the $ they've brought to motorsports, the level of BS politics theyve commites & douchery theyve enabled wasnt worth it.

The irony here is that Metal Mulisha was the poster child for these gripes at one time, only to be eclipsed by the energy drinks in scale. Nobody is innocent.

We look back at the early days of MM and would take that over the current Dirt Shart/Axel product. I can only imagine how bad the future will be if at some point we look back at these current shitstains and side with them for lack of a better option.
jeffro503
7/18/2017 2:58pm
What's unbelievable.....is some dude wrote on another dudes motorcycle with a felt pen....cops were called....and we have now discussed this for 6 pages.

Pretty sure this thread has given me cancer.
peelout
7/18/2017 3:13pm
jeffro503 wrote:
What's unbelievable.....is some dude wrote on another dudes motorcycle with a felt pen....cops were called....and we have now discussed this for 6 pages. Pretty sure this...
What's unbelievable.....is some dude wrote on another dudes motorcycle with a felt pen....cops were called....and we have now discussed this for 6 pages.

Pretty sure this thread has given me cancer.
some car washing dork playing RocketLeague turned a 2 pager into a 20+ pager.

never say never bro, it's Vital
Jrewing
7/18/2017 3:33pm
Swann wrote:
The only true punk rock method of tagging something with a sharpie is best demonstrated by Ken Roczen [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/07/18/205301/s1200_1.jpg[/img]
The only true punk rock method of tagging something with a sharpie is best demonstrated by Ken Roczen

Does ANYONE else see that the doctors put Roczens arm on BACKWARDS!!!
7/18/2017 3:41pm Edited Date/Time 7/18/2017 9:45pm
I agree, this thread really grew legs
Proving once again that the (sharpie) pen truly is mightier than the sword.

(mic drop)
Cokeham23
7/18/2017 3:51pm
IceMan446 wrote:

Honestly though, is Hill wrong? I don't have a dog in this fight, but Cantrell isn't as popular as McNeil or Bereman, so I can't see him just having a bigger bandwagon. I believe he ended up with almost 50% of the votes, and IMO (plus the opinion of my 5 buddies watching too) it wasn't because he just had a better whip than those 2 guys.
ferg722
7/18/2017 4:04pm
It would appear the Germans were also in on the meddling of Hodges's bike.. There's still speculation they hacked best whip results via twitter as well...

I
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
7/18/2017 4:11pm
IceMan446 wrote:

Cokeham23 wrote:
Honestly though, is Hill wrong? I don't have a dog in this fight, but Cantrell isn't as popular as McNeil or Bereman, so I can't see...

Honestly though, is Hill wrong? I don't have a dog in this fight, but Cantrell isn't as popular as McNeil or Bereman, so I can't see him just having a bigger bandwagon. I believe he ended up with almost 50% of the votes, and IMO (plus the opinion of my 5 buddies watching too) it wasn't because he just had a better whip than those 2 guys.
its a fucken twitter vote for fucks sake, its just plain wrong to judge any contest of skill like that,
Cokeham23
7/18/2017 4:51pm
scott_nz wrote:
its a fucken twitter vote for fucks sake, its just plain wrong to judge any contest of skill like that,

100% agree with you on that. I have no idea why they went back to it. I think last year, or maybe the year before, they had judges for it.
slowgti
7/18/2017 5:33pm
Figure Skating is judged. How is this not?
IceMan446
7/18/2017 5:33pm
IceMan446 wrote:

Cokeham23 wrote:
Honestly though, is Hill wrong? I don't have a dog in this fight, but Cantrell isn't as popular as McNeil or Bereman, so I can't see...

scott_nz wrote:
Exactly. Its not a damn popularity contest.

I don't give a shit how you got your votes, if you are going to use a system like that, then everyone should be doing what Cantrell was supposedly doing. Their fault for not using the platform to help them win.

Im not a huge fan of Hill the person, as a rider he is ultra talented. But when he uses a platform to talk shit about someone because his "buddy" lost a twitter contest it comes of as being a big whiny b****

And he kicked Matthes out of the party, not cool bro!!

Just my .02 cents
peelout
7/18/2017 5:56pm
actual footage of the Linkogle - Hodges incident

7/18/2017 6:08pm
The mental illness this thread gave me that turned into dementia mixed with vertigo has now transmogrified into a full-blown case of gout, angina, blown shock, poorly set sag, piss-poor chain slack, non-factory ECU, loose sprocket bolts, and neuralgia.
731chopper
Fantasy
355th
7/18/2017 6:23pm
The Monster Energy bros sure do seem pretty damn thin skinned. Whoever called the cops for that is a genuine pussy.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
7/18/2017 6:52pm
They need more bears in their lives!!

buzzlight52
7/18/2017 7:04pm
TbonesPop wrote:
Calling to cops? WTF.....just lost respect for Hodges...very lame. nothing a little elbow grease can't fix
Maybe he'll make a bump start video for it
Thumper243
7/18/2017 7:10pm
Jarid332 wrote:
They need more bears in their lives!! [img]https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bQ8XbIAskTE/U3ZJhmlSEWI/AAAAAAAAC2Y/3TQPWVHwjI8/s1600/Bear_Alaska_Pictures.jpg[/img]
They need more bears in their lives!!

That bear has perfected his breathing technique to get the trophy.

MattyVicious
Fantasy
314th
7/18/2017 7:20pm
IceMan446 wrote:

Cokeham23 wrote:

scott_nz wrote:
Agreed.
seth419
7/18/2017 8:10pm
peelout wrote:
actual footage of the Linkogle - Hodges incident [img]https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/daily-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-221.gif[/img]
actual footage of the Linkogle - Hodges incident

I was seriously reconsidering my existence after reading through this thread, but this post made me laugh and totally turned that around for me. Thanks for not making me kill myself Bro!!!!!!!!
TeamGreen
7/18/2017 8:50pm
Wow. We've lost our way.

Wombat, PAB...and the crew would do this kinda crap to each other ALL the damn time. The idea that some of us think "we" are the real deal and that Larry is some kinda of "never been" or "has been" is some of the most backward-assed shit I've read in here...in quite a while.

What some of you seem to think you know about the chronology/time-line of MM & it's various owners at any given time is, also, just funny. At the same-time...So much of their affect on what you do and what you wear is probably lost on you; but, I digress.

Then there's the use of Slayer's logo...which...I can -guarantee- is what set the Wombat off on his graffiti rant on the kid's scooter. That's sacrilegious to some.

"Punk Rock". That's exactly what messin' with each-other by doing shit like this is...well...WAS...called. But, obviously...that was then & we've all become a bunch of super-pussified snowflakes that require a "safe-space" ...even at the X-Games.

The positive side of this little snivel-fest?

Epic pictures and throwbacks of the simpler "just because we can" era of Freestyle and Moto.

"RIP Jeremy"...that gets to me. T'was a genuinely good dude. Just like OX. Y'all should live a little more like them and smile more, too.

GuyB goin' all "Archives" along with some members digging deep & finding more classics..."Noleen"!

Some people posting plenty of "WTF?" about all the haters and shit talkers. Nice.

Pic's of Meg back when she was Shredding the Lightning!

Good memories.
7/18/2017 9:34pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Wow. We've lost our way. Wombat, PAB...and the crew would do this kinda crap to each other ALL the damn time. The idea that some of...
Wow. We've lost our way.

Wombat, PAB...and the crew would do this kinda crap to each other ALL the damn time. The idea that some of us think "we" are the real deal and that Larry is some kinda of "never been" or "has been" is some of the most backward-assed shit I've read in here...in quite a while.

What some of you seem to think you know about the chronology/time-line of MM & it's various owners at any given time is, also, just funny. At the same-time...So much of their affect on what you do and what you wear is probably lost on you; but, I digress.

Then there's the use of Slayer's logo...which...I can -guarantee- is what set the Wombat off on his graffiti rant on the kid's scooter. That's sacrilegious to some.

"Punk Rock". That's exactly what messin' with each-other by doing shit like this is...well...WAS...called. But, obviously...that was then & we've all become a bunch of super-pussified snowflakes that require a "safe-space" ...even at the X-Games.

The positive side of this little snivel-fest?

Epic pictures and throwbacks of the simpler "just because we can" era of Freestyle and Moto.

"RIP Jeremy"...that gets to me. T'was a genuinely good dude. Just like OX. Y'all should live a little more like them and smile more, too.

GuyB goin' all "Archives" along with some members digging deep & finding more classics..."Noleen"!

Some people posting plenty of "WTF?" about all the haters and shit talkers. Nice.

Pic's of Meg back when she was Shredding the Lightning!

Good memories.
Awesome post.

Debate over.

Post a reply to: Linkogle & Hodges

The Latest