Linkogle & Hodges

Elite
7/17/2017 10:38am
seth505 wrote:
My good friends have "vandalized" my bike with sharpie before, I did not ask to send them to jail.
twotwosix wrote:
Big difference between the ole banana in the muffler or sharpie on the boots from a buddy vs someone that hates your family doing it... Also...
Big difference between the ole banana in the muffler or sharpie on the boots from a buddy vs someone that hates your family doing it...

Also, big difference in asking the cops to remove a non-competitor from a venue vs legit trying to have someone thrown in jail. It's more of an FU powerplay thing.
Shocked it took this long for someone to post this. How many bros talked about their "bros" messing with their stuff? Prettt different story when someone that hates you is f'ing with your stuff.
marx41
Fantasy
1387th
7/17/2017 11:01am
Are you still allowed to call yourself "Slay" if you call the cops over something this stupid?
JRT812
7/17/2017 11:23am
JRT812 wrote:
Grandpappa Link is core as they come and only solidified his reputation as dark underworld Mulisha demon king by tagging a bike with a sharpie. If...
Grandpappa Link is core as they come and only solidified his reputation as dark underworld Mulisha demon king by tagging a bike with a sharpie. If that core move doesn't make you non metal mulisha meat packers want to rep some black and skulls... then nothing will.

In my opinion, I would have expected a childish move more from Hodges's than a old man.
Swann wrote:
Reppin' hard... hard AF [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/07/17/205191/s1200_Screen_Shot_2017_07_17_at_10.59.36_AM.jpg[/img] It's called a Bro, bro
Reppin' hard... hard AF

It's called a Bro, bro
trying to think what what to say.....I've got nothing.

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
7/17/2017 11:50am
marx41 wrote:
Are you still allowed to call yourself "Slay" if you call the cops over something this stupid?
I say no. But maybe we can ask twitter, order a pizza, maybe take a nap... doesn't really matter
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
7/17/2017 11:51am
JRT812 wrote:
Grandpappa Link is core as they come and only solidified his reputation as dark underworld Mulisha demon king by tagging a bike with a sharpie. If...
Grandpappa Link is core as they come and only solidified his reputation as dark underworld Mulisha demon king by tagging a bike with a sharpie. If that core move doesn't make you non metal mulisha meat packers want to rep some black and skulls... then nothing will.

In my opinion, I would have expected a childish move more from Hodges's than a old man.
Swann wrote:
Reppin' hard... hard AF [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/07/17/205191/s1200_Screen_Shot_2017_07_17_at_10.59.36_AM.jpg[/img] It's called a Bro, bro
Reppin' hard... hard AF

It's called a Bro, bro
JRT812 wrote:
I don't think there's anything you can say about this.
TeamGreen
7/17/2017 11:55am
marx41 wrote:
Funny

That's exactly what I was thinking.
twotwosix
7/17/2017 1:12pm
marx41 wrote:
I don't think so lol
mx510
Fantasy
1707th
7/17/2017 2:22pm
JRT812 wrote:

Swann wrote:
Reppin' hard... hard AF

It's called a Bro, bro
JRT812 wrote:
Pretty sure that's Meg.
peelout
7/17/2017 2:43pm
Swann wrote:
Reppin' hard... hard AF

It's called a Bro, bro
JRT812 wrote:
mx510 wrote:
Pretty sure that's Meg.
you leave Meg out of this, spermbeard
Hank_Thrill
7/17/2017 2:52pm Edited Date/Time 7/17/2017 2:53pm
This is pure Gold on so many levels!

Blacking calling the kettle black. One legend still being a teen inside and another being a child. Though, Axel is prob more upset over his injury. This was just the straw that broke the camel's back.
bauman117
7/17/2017 3:06pm
This is pure Gold on so many levels! Blacking calling the kettle black. One legend still being a teen inside and another being a child. Though...

Blacking calling the kettle black. One legend still being a teen inside and another being a child. Though, Axel is prob more upset over his injury. This was just the straw that broke the camel's back.
I read from a competitor that was at x games that it wasnt just sharpie, that he also had scratched or carved it into the frame . . Dick move
peelout
7/17/2017 3:14pm Edited Date/Time 7/17/2017 3:17pm
This is pure Gold on so many levels! Blacking calling the kettle black. One legend still being a teen inside and another being a child. Though...

bauman117 wrote:
I read from a competitor that was at x games that it wasnt just sharpie, that he also had scratched or carved it into the frame...
I read from a competitor that was at x games that it wasnt just sharpie, that he also had scratched or carved it into the frame . . Dick move
i heard from a guy that wasn't at the X-games but was watching it on TV with his brother-in-law that Larry may or may not be the illegitimate father to Axel and it's just his way of connecting with his out-of-control kid
motosurf
7/17/2017 3:21pm
Larry Linkogle wasnt even a good rider. He just got lucky that he was in with the Mulisha crowd when they sold out.
Read up on your history. I don't even like the dude or freestyle. But, know your history.
Turbojez
7/17/2017 3:22pm
seth505 wrote:
My good friends have "vandalized" my bike with sharpie before, I did not ask to send them to jail.
omalley wrote:
Exactly...bikes zip-tied to stands, plug caps pulled just enough to not start before a buddy goes to head down for his moto, zip-tying people in a...
Exactly...bikes zip-tied to stands, plug caps pulled just enough to not start before a buddy goes to head down for his moto, zip-tying people in a ports-can, and the coup de gras:

Leaving my bike with my vet pro buddy (when I was a 250 beginner) with him agreeing to bring it to the next race for me. When I get there, all bikes are unloaded but mine...he said "oh, I hadn't gotten yours yet".
I go in the trailer to see his 20+ year sticker collection is mostly on my bike now-everywhere. Spokes, fenders, airbox, pipe, everywhere. Even found another in my air box after the race when I cleaned my bike.

This was called humor. I laughed my ass off. Calling the police?! Give me a f---ing break. Hodges strikes me as a spoiled little brat anyway.
JM485 wrote:
Bro, someone once stuck an All Balls sticker on my bike. I was so upset and offended, that I laughed and pulled the sticker off. Next...
Bro, someone once stuck an All Balls sticker on my bike. I was so upset and offended, that I laughed and pulled the sticker off. Next time I'll just call the cops though and press vandalism charges, because that's evidently what Vital recommends.

The best thing he could have done is just ran it (if he wasn't hurt), would have been pretty funny!Laughing
JMBro, allballs is core! Why the hell would you want to take that sticker off?! Grinning
oldblood
7/17/2017 3:51pm
Larry Linkogle wasnt even a good rider. He just got lucky that he was in with the Mulisha crowd when they sold out.
That's the stupidest post so far.
mx510
Fantasy
1707th
7/17/2017 3:53pm
peelout wrote:
you leave Meg out of this, spermbeard
Ha ha ha
tcallahan707
7/17/2017 4:01pm
VxeR wrote:
If someone were to write some shit on my freshly cleaned and polished bike with a sharpie I would call the cops too... You guys are...
If someone were to write some shit on my freshly cleaned and polished bike with a sharpie I would call the cops too... You guys are ridiculous... "Chill bro it's just a prank!" right?
motosurf wrote:
You're the problem with America.
VxeR wrote:
Well, only one of us is american, and it ain't me
I agree with motosurf but that is too funny.
Swann
7/17/2017 4:32pm Edited Date/Time 7/17/2017 4:43pm
Link can definitely ride a bike. To suggest otherwise is just foolish and ig'nant. Axell can also ride a bike in ways that make me feel emotionally uncomfortable and wholly inferior.

But let's just get one thing straight - both those punks come from significant privilege and were afforded all the time, space and resources necessary to perfect their craft. I don't begrudge either of them for being born into wealth but both should get a little f-ing perspective. It's way more punk to show up in a beat up old truck without health insurance and a 9-5 job that barely pays for gas and tires. They can ride a bike but nothing punk about their life circumstance.

Now I think I'll go open me up a nice chilled chardonnay and enjoy the sunset while I contemplate how I intend to slay life
https://youtu.be/LkPmSSC_YXA

"Slayground"

7/17/2017 4:39pm
I'm just saying.. no cops are ever called if he doesn't write on someones bike.

I really didn't think there was much of a grey area here, you don't fuck with other peoples stuff.. plain and simple.
oldblood
7/17/2017 4:48pm
I'm just saying.. no cops are ever called if he doesn't write on someones bike. I really didn't think there was much of a grey area...

I really didn't think there was much of a grey area here, you don't fuck with other peoples stuff.. plain and simple.
Fuck with people's stuff? Give me a break, good luck surviving a sorority
TheWeapon
Fantasy
53rd
7/17/2017 4:54pm
The move of a talentless clown trying to stay relevant. Probably the first time anyone has heard of Linkogle since the original crusty demons of dirt.

Axel is smarter than me. I would simply have set Linkogles bike on fire in retaliation. Calling the cops was the better option.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
7/17/2017 4:54pm

bauman117 wrote:
I read from a competitor that was at x games that it wasnt just sharpie, that he also had scratched or carved it into the frame...
A picture is worth a 1000 words, and there ain't no picture that I'm aware of it being scratched/carved into the frame - but there is a picture of a sharpie marking on the frame. Maybe that was on the other side of the frame, who knows - haven't seen evidence of it though, just saying if that was true - why not posted a picture of that instead of the sharpie marking? Seems like it would have more significance of vandalism than something that could be easily removed with a little brake cleaner, rag, and elbow grease. And to be clear, I'm not advocating that it is ever ok to mess with other people's stuff. I just think it was petty and a waste of resources to have the police get involved. JMHO
7/17/2017 5:15pm
I'm just saying.. no cops are ever called if he doesn't write on someones bike. I really didn't think there was much of a grey area...

oldblood wrote:
Fuck with people's stuff? Give me a break, good luck surviving a sorority
So it's just okay now to write whatever you want on other peoples property? What the hell kind of mentality is that? Doesn't matter how harmless whatever you do is, if it's not yours you don't touch it. Just basic rules of being halfway civilized.
Funyun
7/17/2017 5:17pm Edited Date/Time 7/17/2017 5:19pm
Someone so hardcore and "metal" that mass produces apparel, gfx kits, keychains and even coffee mugs is calling some kid a sellout? Lol. Is there a new meaning to this term or something because mm is the definition of selling out.

Post a reply to: Linkogle & Hodges

The Latest