Lil' Hanny needs to be put in his place...

motomike137
2/24/2011 11:19am
Josh should be given the Dale Earnhardt trophy and awarded the #3... Brown aint using it as far as I know.... Dale once told Jeff Gordon that whether the crowd is cheering for you or booing you it is all good... all that matters is that you have their attention!
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
2/24/2011 11:22am
I can not wait until someone takes out that pre-madonna, sandbaggin punk. I used to like him, don't get me wrong rubbing is racing but he...
I can not wait until someone takes out that pre-madonna, sandbaggin punk. I used to like him, don't get me wrong rubbing is racing but he clearly took out Cunningham! Cheap move 'cause he wasn't getting his way and everyone was passing him. For all his take outs and over aggressive block passes that punk is going to lose that title and i'm gonna laugh at that asshole... HA HA HAWoohooSillyWoohoo
I think he's in his place at the moment...which is the Lites West series points leader.

As far as Cunningham's deal? Yeah, that was not Josh's finest moment this season. But with three races left, what are the chances that they'll see each other again? Pretty good, I'd say. And it ain't over until the fat lady sings.
CrashMaster
2/24/2011 11:24am
TriRacer27 wrote:
If you're gonna pass someone over a jump and whip your bike over at him in the process, you BETTER cover your lines in the next...
If you're gonna pass someone over a jump and whip your bike over at him in the process, you BETTER cover your lines in the next corner. This is pro racing we're talking about.

And CrashMaster, what other passes has he made this year where he's taken someone out without due cause? The only other one I can remember is Scott Champion, and that was retaliation for Champion taking him really wide into the mechanics area. Like I said, if you're gonna do that to someone you better watch your lines in the next corner because that's racing. Then there was the race where he ran into Cole Seely, but he said that wasn't really intentional and Hansen was the one that ended up on the ground.

So what other "dirty" pass did he have? Come on, if you're gonna say "watch every one of his races this season and watch almost every pass he makes on otherr riders he is either running them into the tuff blocks or trying and some times succeding putting them on the ground", then I want to see some examples because I've watched every race and it seems to me you're pulling reasons to hate the guy out of your ass. Come on, back up your statement.
Hmmm, Christain Craig also comes to mind...Tongue

The Shop

TriRacer27
Fantasy
42nd
2/24/2011 11:29am
TriRacer27 wrote:
If you're gonna pass someone over a jump and whip your bike over at him in the process, you BETTER cover your lines in the next...
If you're gonna pass someone over a jump and whip your bike over at him in the process, you BETTER cover your lines in the next corner. This is pro racing we're talking about.

And CrashMaster, what other passes has he made this year where he's taken someone out without due cause? The only other one I can remember is Scott Champion, and that was retaliation for Champion taking him really wide into the mechanics area. Like I said, if you're gonna do that to someone you better watch your lines in the next corner because that's racing. Then there was the race where he ran into Cole Seely, but he said that wasn't really intentional and Hansen was the one that ended up on the ground.

So what other "dirty" pass did he have? Come on, if you're gonna say "watch every one of his races this season and watch almost every pass he makes on otherr riders he is either running them into the tuff blocks or trying and some times succeding putting them on the ground", then I want to see some examples because I've watched every race and it seems to me you're pulling reasons to hate the guy out of your ass. Come on, back up your statement.
That was Tyla Rattray Tongue

SethGator
2/24/2011 11:43am
didn't take out, but made a vary agressive move for the time...Tomac at Oakland. (I think Oak) I just wish him and Barcia raced in the same championship.

Torco1
2/24/2011 11:46am
disbanded
Fantasy
1842nd
2/24/2011 11:49am
You gotta pass Hanny cool or he will take your ass out. Don't F with Hanny! He wants this championship.
Vazscep
2/24/2011 11:50am
Spahnzuki wrote:
Supposably ? Wink
Supposably is a word (it's an adverb), he just used it in the wrong context. The poster also misused, "mute" when he intended "moot".
Vazscep
2/24/2011 11:55am
FastEddy wrote:
Hanny takes them wide.....it's just his style. I could see riders/fans being a bit annoyed by it,but really it is just racing and nothing to cry...
Hanny takes them wide.....it's just his style.
I could see riders/fans being a bit annoyed by it,but really it is just racing and nothing to cry about (And Kyle Cunningham didn't really seem all that upset about it and seemed to shrug it off as racing in his interview- He was mature and acted like a man about it and didn't cry nor complain).

Honestly,most of the passes that I have seen him do this year were smart moves and worked in his favor
(with the exception of the failed block pass when his kill switch got hit -but shit happens).

Know when he is coming and hold the inside ,don't give him the opportunity and this wouldn't happen.
You all are the moto-experts.
CrashMaster
2/24/2011 11:55am
TriRacer27 wrote:

TriRacer27 wrote:
That was Tyla Rattray :P [img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CxRP8fZi4wU/TJxBk5kJ8oI/AAAAAAAABso/KoWItw3UPlU/s1600/corner_dumb_ass.jpg[/img]

Whistling yeah, ummm... that was Hanny that took Craig out at Anaheim 1, so go sit in the corner dumbass.Whistling
2/24/2011 11:56am
jndmx wrote:
Hey I looked up the word hypocrite in the dictionary..... [img]https://cdn.vitalmx.com/photos/users/22815/avatar/c100_imagesCAO107DK.jpg[/img]
Hey I looked up the word hypocrite in the dictionary.....

Bingo! calling someone an asshole qualifys for being one in my books...Racing hard for a championship, not so much.
Vazscep
2/24/2011 11:56am
disbanded wrote:
You gotta pass Hanny cool or he will take your ass out. Don't F with Hanny! He wants this championship.
Until he meets Barcia. Barcia will introduce himself up close and personal.
2/24/2011 12:10pm
disbanded wrote:
Vazscep wrote:
So be it! What a shame they are not in the same series...because for sure Barcia would not pass Hanny clean either...but Hanny doesn't take that shit like the other pussys, Barcia would be cleaned out so fast he wouldn't know what hit him...faster than you could say "Hanny hit your Granny!"
CrashMaster
2/24/2011 12:16pm
jndmx wrote:
Hey I looked up the word hypocrite in the dictionary..... [img]https://cdn.vitalmx.com/photos/users/22815/avatar/c100_imagesCAO107DK.jpg[/img]

Wow you must not be very smart if you had to look up hypocrite in the dictionary. It's so much fun watching some people take this shit so personal like everyone knows the man.
disbanded
Fantasy
1842nd
2/24/2011 12:17pm
Vazscep wrote:
They are both leading their respective series. Maybe there is something to this aggressive riding.

I would love to see those 2 guys on the same track. I would be glued to my live timing.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
42nd
2/24/2011 12:19pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
That was Tyla Rattray :P [img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CxRP8fZi4wU/TJxBk5kJ8oI/AAAAAAAABso/KoWItw3UPlU/s1600/corner_dumb_ass.jpg[/img]

Whistling yeah, ummm... that was Hanny that took Craig out at Anaheim 1, so go sit in the corner dumbass.Whistling
Damn you're right, I forgot about that one. I was thinking the "pass" that took CC144 out for the season. AND, he apologized for that pass where he said he slid into Christian and didn't mean to take him out. CC also said it was racing and he should have been watching his inside more.

But still, that's how many examples??? That's a long way from the "almost every pass he makes" bullshit you're claiming.
JACK_Schit
2/24/2011 12:29pm
I can not wait until someone takes out that pre-madonna, sandbaggin punk. I used to like him, don't get me wrong rubbing is racing but he...
I can not wait until someone takes out that pre-madonna, sandbaggin punk. I used to like him, don't get me wrong rubbing is racing but he clearly took out Cunningham! Cheap move 'cause he wasn't getting his way and everyone was passing him. For all his take outs and over aggressive block passes that punk is going to lose that title and i'm gonna laugh at that asshole... HA HA HAWoohooSillyWoohoo
.... its it me or are their a lot of cry babies posting on Vitalmx these days?
2/24/2011 12:33pm
jndmx wrote:

Wow you must not be very smart if you had to look up hypocrite in the dictionary. It's so much fun watching some people take this...
Wow you must not be very smart if you had to look up hypocrite in the dictionary. It's so much fun watching some people take this shit so personal like everyone knows the man.
but you do know the man? ... here you are calling a total stranger an a-hole!!!!!!!! sounds like you take Hanny's actions very personal! Give it up man...you just unwittingly showed Laughing yourself as a hypocrite again!!!!!!! LMAO....
TMV
2/24/2011 1:02pm
Of course this was an intentional move. Hansen is the points leader and he is hurt. Tickle and Tomac aren't far behind and he had to do that kind of thing to save as many points as possible...
mjskier
2/24/2011 1:09pm
Vazscep wrote:
I'm not sure about that. Remember the "little kid" incident last year? Barcia stopped messing with Pourcel after that. I don't think Barcia messes with people when it is pretty obvious they are going to retaliate (and have the speed to do so)
CrashMaster
2/24/2011 1:11pm
Karma wrote:
but you do know the man? ... here you are calling a total stranger an a-hole!!!!!!!! sounds like you take Hanny's actions very personal! Give it...
but you do know the man? ... here you are calling a total stranger an a-hole!!!!!!!! sounds like you take Hanny's actions very personal! Give it up man...you just unwittingly showed Laughing yourself as a hypocrite again!!!!!!! LMAO....
No I never took it personal, they are just simple observations, if you can't see the way he is intentionally over passing some of his competition well... Just my observations and i'm not the only one seeing this, all i'm saying it's gonna come back and bite him in the ass some time or another, and could possibly cost him the title if he keeps it up. His hand is all jacked up, Broc is only 3 points out, and Tomac is only like what 12 points out, he's not making to many friends out there, and his competitors can say "oh it's cool" trust me they won't forget, and will return the favor when given the chance.
kongols
2/24/2011 1:15pm
No I never took it personal, they are just simple observations, if you can't see the way he is intentionally over passing some of his competition...
No I never took it personal, they are just simple observations, if you can't see the way he is intentionally over passing some of his competition well... Just my observations and i'm not the only one seeing this, all i'm saying it's gonna come back and bite him in the ass some time or another, and could possibly cost him the title if he keeps it up. His hand is all jacked up, Broc is only 3 points out, and Tomac is only like what 12 points out, he's not making to many friends out there, and his competitors can say "oh it's cool" trust me they won't forget, and will return the favor when given the chance.
Did they (competitors) tell you that they won`t forget? I`m honored that such an insider took his time to share this info with us.
CrashMaster
2/24/2011 1:41pm
kongols wrote:
Did they (competitors) tell you that they won`t forget? I`m honored that such an insider took his time to share this info with us.
yes every single one of them personally told me...GrinningSillyLaughing
haydos25
Fantasy
3302nd
2/24/2011 3:09pm
Hman144 wrote:
I don't see how J-Law could be pre-madonna. Supposably he's only in his early twenties, which would definitely make him post-madonna. I realize hindsight is 50-50...
I don't see how J-Law could be pre-madonna. Supposably he's only in his early twenties, which would definitely make him post-madonna. I realize hindsight is 50-50 and I'm not trying to make you an escape goat here, but if you're gonna call a rider out, you really have to tow the line. You risk your post being a mute point.

H
Since when has hindsight been 50-50??
2/24/2011 3:22pm
Hman144 wrote:
I don't see how J-Law could be pre-madonna. Supposably he's only in his early twenties, which would definitely make him post-madonna. I realize hindsight is 50-50...
I don't see how J-Law could be pre-madonna. Supposably he's only in his early twenties, which would definitely make him post-madonna. I realize hindsight is 50-50 and I'm not trying to make you an escape goat here, but if you're gonna call a rider out, you really have to tow the line. You risk your post being a mute point.

H
haydos25 wrote:
Since when has hindsight been 50-50??
A little over 2 1/2 years now. Where have you been? It's the new 20-20.Wink
ocscottie
2/24/2011 3:26pm
kongols wrote:
I disagree.
cracks me the hell up when someone puts "So and So's Productions" on a clip they had nothing to do with the "producing" of.
Hman144
Fantasy
798th
2/24/2011 3:30pm
You guys got 4 of them. There's one more.......

H
Bret
2/24/2011 3:33pm
Hman144 wrote:

H
pre-Madonna
Supposedly
post-Madonna
hindsight is 20/20
make you out to be a scapegoat
going to call
toe the line
making a moot point or becoming a moot point

Bret

Post a reply to: Lil' Hanny needs to be put in his place...

The Latest