Lightweight MX pants with pocket

Related:
Create New Tag

2/13/2019 6:43 PM

Do any of you know of any warm weather pants that have a small pocket? I just need a pocket large enough for my car key, that's it. I just want to be able to lock my car, and have my key, I don't need me wallet/phone or anything big like that.

I know Klim offroad pants have a pocket, but they are heavier than I am looking for. I thought I saw something a while back about a certain MX-specific brand's pants having a "waistband pocket" or something like that. Anyone know?

|

2/13/2019 7:09 PM

Just a suggestion and another option, I have always worn a lanyard with my truck keys clipped to it under my jersey when I ride. That has worked well for me for many years and usually forget it's even there.

|

2/13/2019 7:25 PM

AM Gear has pants with pockets.

There's a thread about the company HERE.
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/13/2019 8:15 PM

Fanny pack, bro

|

2/13/2019 8:20 PM

Keep it in your boot or underwear.

There's nothing here that's reasonably priced but there are lots of fancy minimal fanny packs available.
https://www.runningwarehouse.com/catpage-BAP.html

|

2/13/2019 8:28 PM

All of the Thor pants have an inside pocket just like you’re describing. The Prime pants didn’t but when they came out with prime pro for 2019 they added one. Super handy.

|

2/14/2019 8:08 AM

EB51 wrote:

Just a suggestion and another option, I have always worn a lanyard with my truck keys clipped to it under my jersey when I ...more

ahhh, now I feel like an idiot. Haven't a clue why I didn't realize that myself. I use lanyards for other things, and the thought never crossed my mind

|

2/14/2019 8:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2019 8:30 AM

If you are wanting MX gear with a pocket, check out Montra MX. They have a pocket big enough for keys or a phone! Their stuff looks really good, and at a much better price than seven for compression gear. Photo

|

2/15/2019 5:33 AM

The FXR off road pant has a zippered pocket. They make some nice gear.

|

2/15/2019 5:36 AM

Photo
|

2/15/2019 6:37 AM

Thor terrain pants, also fox legion LT pants have zippered pockets.

|